• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trigger

Wouldn't be Joe Jonas's first time though, amirite?

Ue52P.gif

IrishNinja

hey so

going through some old posts, i've been rude/short with a few of youse - Kyons, Phono, inthezone, DMeisterJ, maybe others - over a dumb post from like forever ago, and i just wanted to say sorry for that, there was likely no call for it and ya'll are good people. ♥ my bad for interrupting!

stanning over sales-age alone though, icant #nightshade

Kyon

Banned
hey so

going through some old posts, i've been rude/short with a few of youse - Kyons, Phono, inthezone, DMeisterJ, maybe others - over a dumb post from like forever ago, and i just wanted to say sorry for that, there was likely no call for it and ya'll are good people. ♥ my bad for interrupting!

<3 just know we aren't really all that serious :D all in good fun tbh :D

DMeisterJ

Banned
RIHANNA - Where Have You Been: 127.780 (+ 2.807)

8 days in a row with the highest update on radio.

No point in saying any more, really.

hey so

going through some old posts, i've been rude/short with a few of youse - Kyons, Phono, inthezone, DMeisterJ, maybe others - over a dumb post from like forever ago, and i just wanted to say sorry for that, there was likely no call for it and ya'll are good people. &#9829; my bad for interrupting!

I don't know what post you're talking about, and tbh, I barely recognize your avatar, so no apology necessary. From the looks of your post, it seems like you've had something against POP-GAF in your past, which is understandable, since most of this forum lacks any kind of good taste. It's not your fault you were born a flop, but I'm glad you're trying to overcome the odds.

just know we aren't really all that serious :D all in good fun tbh

Remember this about POP-GAF, if you don't remember anything else.

Bladenic

Oh shit, that Owl City/Carly Jesus collab is the PERFECT summer jam, will it be a single? Our faves won't survive the summer if so.

I also wanted to bring up Cher Lloyd. That Swagger Jagger song is shitty as heck, but Want U Back is pretty catchy. She's def. like a lessor Ke$ha though, but that's okay.

And YES at the Rihanna slayage. Slaying the UK, the US, and the rest of the world. Honestly, why do our faves even try?

RihALLAH the GENERATION'S BIGGEST hitmaker.

Mau ®

Oh shit, that Owl City/Carly Jesus collab is the PERFECT summer jam, will it be a single? Our faves won't survive the summer if so.

It is a single. I love it :3

And YES at the Rihanna slayage. Slaying the UK, the US, and the rest of the world. Honestly, why do our faves even try?

RihALLAH the GENERATION'S BIGGEST hitmaker.

Rihsus Christ is most definitely our GENERATION'S ULTIMATE HITMAKER.

So many #1's. 30+ songs charting within the TOP 30. It's just....icant.
cry05.gif

Radio loves ha. The public loves ha. The HOT 100 loves ha.

legend.gif
QUEEN OF POP
legend.gif

Nemesis_

Gaga premiered a new song tonight called PRINCESS DIE, an utterly FLAWLESS ballad that may or may not be on the new album and that is most certainly not going to be indicative of the final sound or style.

Sounds amazing, can't work out how to post the link from this phone thought! Hope she plays it tomorrow

royalan

After all that buildup? Disappointing tbh. Still a great track though.

Well, it's your typical depressing Lana video, but I love how beautifully it's shot, and how it's framed by the Marilyn moment in the beginning and the Jackie Kennedy moment at the end.

She also looks gorgeous in every single shot. Gorgeous and troubled.

And there's something so provocative about the fact that her love in this video is played by a black man. Although it shouldn't be.

And love those precious mixed babies!

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Well, it's your typical depressing Lana video, but I love how beautifully it's shot, and how it's framed by the Marilyn moment in the beginning and the Jackie Kennedy moment at the end.

She also looks gorgeous in every single shot. Gorgeous and troubled.

And there's something so provocative about the fact that her love in this video is played by a black man. Although it shouldn't be.

And love those precious mixed babies!

Nobody has topped Shady Love in 2012 yet tbh.

Trigger

Gaga premiered a new song tonight called PRINCESS DIE, an utterly FLAWLESS ballad that may or may not be on the new album and that is most certainly not going to be indicative of the final sound or style.

Sounds amazing, can't work out how to post the link from this phone thought! Hope she plays it tomorrow

My disco stick is ready.

Tgyd0.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
omg guys, its so good

your ugly talentless faves could and will never

I wish that I was strong
I was that I was wrong-ohhhhh
I wish that I could cope
But I took pills and left a note
ooooh-ooooh

iITHRH4wHeYtK.gif
iITHRH4wHeYtK.gif

iITHRH4wHeYtK.gif
iITHRH4wHeYtK.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Gaga also spilled some tea to a fan backstage

@MarcMonster
Gaga told me to tell everyone the next album is fun and not slow at all. Okay that's all

The final act of life will be in my own hands to do
I'll be a Princess Die and die with you

ibq99hIp27rzcw.gif

Koodo

Banned
New Gagalupe song and Dalai Lana video in the same morning?

This is tew much. Give me a second to process what just happened.

Koodo

Banned
WHAT KIND OF FLAWNOREXIC BALLAD?

I wish that I was strong
I wish that I was wrong
I wish that I could cope
But I took pills and left a note

imAUb3dCzcibY.gif

Bladenic

Katy Perry about to get ANOTHER number 1 with Wide Awake. It's #2 on the digital sales this week behind Carly Jepsen.

Our faves can't. :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom