• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
My boss just asked me why I looked like if I wanted to cry

igR7jIRrARoQy.gif

dont look at me I am fucking mess right now
b1fjps

botty

Banned
Never was a fan of Lana Del Rey...

tumblr_m6abpa8b0w1r8s433o2_250.gif

But then I watched the National Anthem Video...

tumblr_lwxq54YIeL1qzhhuyo2_500.gif

I saw this divine light, that produced ethereal sounds...

iITHRH4wHeYtK.gif

Then it had just hit me that...

tumblr_m6abpa8b0w1r8s433o4_250.gif

Lana is such a bad ass bitch.

Kyon

Banned
I dunno why, but this one always cracks me up.
That whole interview was awkward :|

me too LMAO when it aired i CRIED, but now i just crack up. Especially when she goes "ew What?" i was SCREAMING

EDIT: Anyone have a gif of when Lana gets DOWN with the Pres on the dance floor?

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
legend.gif
QUEEN OF POP
legend.gif

see this is really offensive. You do not see me going to London and calling the hooker down the street The Queen of England it would be tasteless and rude for me to do so. Please have some decency and use that title on the girls that deserve it and have earned it. Just because you are a Rihanus stan doesn't mean you cant show some manners

DMeisterJ

Banned
WHYB is #5 on the Hot 100 this week, in the process of doing so, she continues to punch all of the haters directly in the face with them saying this wasn't, or wouldn't be a hit.

ibgnXcw3Ungd15.gif

It's the Airplay Gainer of the week, it moved up on the Digital Songs list, and moved up on the On-Demand list. #DATRIHANNAREIGNJUSTWONTLETUP

legend.gif
QUEEN OF POP
legend.gif

#TOOTRUE

OH HOLY FOOL. What kind of CAVALCADE of reactions protruding out of my spectacularly slain heart this morning??

parenting.gif
meyers.gif
f1jt6b.jpg.gif
tumblr_m1ki1ecD3b1qzx33j.gif

omgomgomgomgomg.gif
wtrbi1.gif
a29d98e5.gif

Who else can bless us with such SPONTANEOUS and SAGACIOUS BALLADRY? Is it even possible, I wonder, for any other kind of stan (no matter how shameless or heinous their alliance) to NOT appreciate such raw accapella-studded perfection? Even those that have a knack for worshipping WRINKLY APRICOT PRUNES can find some solace. Then again, I AM an optimist.

tumblr_m5ea8oB6N31qdthxwo1_r1_500.gif

The SERFS better keep their heads low and pray they harvest enough bread crusts to make it through the SEASON. I wonder if Queen Gaga knows how the OTHER HALF LIVES.

Not that she needs to.

deal_with_it.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
see this is really offensive. You do not see me going to London and calling the hooker down the street The Queen of England it would be tasteless and rude for me to do so. Please have some decency and use that title on the girls that deserve it and have earned it. Just because you are a Rihanus stan doesn't mean you cant show some manners

ikwgiiizuhtxhummih.gif

izw0bbezidy1l1783i.gif

Majmun

I can't believe how awesome the Summertime Sadness Remix sounds. The song is going to eat me alive when it gets released.

And I will like it

ibpAjqi9wX0MV4.gif

royalan

OH HOLY FOOL. What kind of CAVALCADE of reactions protruding out of my spectacularly slain heart this morning??

Eh, more impressed by your flawless stanning than by that basic ballad, tbh...

Wk9Bi.gif

Also, since "Judas" I've kinda been over Gaga being shocking just for the hell of it. She comes up with these "provocative" concepts but only half follows through.

Part of me feels like she randomly thought up the title "Princess DIE" and was so enamored with it that she slapped together a ballad with hackneyed themes of self-destruction just to validate it after the fact.

botty

Banned
Should've been longer so a longer gif animation could be made TBH

Someone just needs to slow it down. Lana's twerking has to be savored, not devoured. Oh, and there is another part of her dipping it low that could be added to it.

Kyon

Banned
Someone just needs to slow it down. Lana's twerking has to be savored, not devoured. Oh, and there is another part of her dipping it low that could be added to it.

oh yeah there was more footage. Hope someone stitches them together *.*

ecurbj

Omg. Loving these Lana Gifs. Which is slowing my iPhone 4 down.

God, I love this girl. Dem lips.

Edit: Is Lana in a relationship with anyone?

ecurbj

Please Second. There is a reason why your name is "Second". Move along.

Lana lips and my lips would work perfectly together. Rocky got a couple of kisses in that video too. Damn it.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
There's someone that I'm not going to mention but Godney just punched her out of the looking good in a tight dress game.

Kyon

Banned
Looking better than your faves as USUAL. But tbh today is about Lana this isnt techincally supposed to be AIRED yet so ill WAIT.

Just cant TAKE 3 GODDESSES at ONCE.

No shade, but she seems like she's forcing this smile.

When is this gonna end -_____- im over this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom