• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
CHRIS THIS IS NOT HOW YOU USE A COMPUTER WHAT ARE YOU DOING CHRIS
ibmhrawugdl7yzcboc.gif

Bladenic

LOL I'm obvs horrific when it comes to comps.

Thank God for Google and other sites else I would never have any gifs to use.

Also thanks for the quote Mumei (I presume) I resized the images but you had already done that.

This was such a bigger spectacle than it's worth lol, nobody cares what I think about Perra anyway (since nobody likes her).

DMeisterJ

Banned
Now that we're done making fun of you:

Your Perra ratings are laugh-worthy. ET/Firework > All, and the fact that National Anthem isn't the highest Llama song is lol-worthy.

Good job on The UnWanted ratings though.

Bladenic

Now that we're done making fun of you:

Your Perra ratings are laugh-worthy. ET/Firework > All, and the fact that National Anthem isn't the highest Llama song is lol-worthy.

Good job on The UnWanted ratings though.

OMG I MEANT TO GIVE NATIONAL ANTHEM 5 oops

And Cali Gurls always was and remains my fave. Sry. Firework and ET are both great tho. I should change my regular ET rating to 4 too

Bladenic

If Llama Del Taco wasn't a lifeless, soulless, dead automaton (or at least she is according to the jealous undeducated lessors), I would totally stan.

Also I'm in love.

lana%20del%20rey.jpg

I don't think a magnifying glass could spot any flaws.

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
Jason has been looking extra dapper lately. Bless that dick.
zjJ0d.gif

When was the last time Faterline was seen with the kids? What a pile of obscenities that man is, and he's still getting monthly alimony.
Last seen on a show for fat celebrities on the Gold Coast.

ecurbj

If Llama Del Taco wasn't a lifeless, soulless, dead automaton (or at least she is according to the jealous undeducated lessors), I would totally stan.

Also I'm in love.

lana%20del%20rey.jpg

I don't think a magnifying glass could spot any flaws.
Gorgeous. Jesus. She sure is. It's the lips that get me everytime and the jams top it off.

royalan

So, my roommate is watching Duets...
Yeah yeah...but at least he pays his share of the bills on time...

And apparently Kelly's back to being a blonde. She looks great; blonde always worked well for her.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Brief explosion of Kate Bush conversation 200 posts back is the best thing to happen to this thread in forever. I barely stan for a few ladies in music, but Kate? I would throw myself in front of a speeding bus to save her.

Sai-kun

Banned
The Cosmic Dawn remix of Robyn's Indestructible is amazing. I heard it in a bar last week (where I pay more attention to the music/DJ than I do to anyone else cuz I always go alone :p). I can't find it on YouTube though! :(

Ollie Pooch

Brief explosion of Kate Bush conversation 200 posts back is the best thing to happen to this thread in forever. I barely stan for a few ladies in music, but Kate? I would throw myself in front of a speeding bus to save her.

Just had 'Nocturn' come up on shuffle on my phone while I was out. GODLY.

Nemesis_

MADONER started CRYING during her performance of LIKE A VIRGIN in BERLIN.

EuUM8.jpg

#Hmm

Her arms look less hideous, which is nice I guess *.*

Nemesis_

What a terrible rendition. I would be crying if I had to LISTEN and or SING that.

I like how she does something different with the song on all the tours I've watched of hers so far (yet to watch Reinvention onwards) but that was just boring and uninteresting.

What a terrible rendition. I would be crying if I had to LISTEN and or SING that.

I like how she does something different with the song on all the tours I've watched of hers so far (yet to watch Reinvention onwards) but that was just boring and uninteresting.

Yes, it's a bit more subtle than say... giving birth out of a grotesque inflatable vagina. Your point is noted, little monster.

Ollie Pooch

She's probably crying at the sea of fucking mobile phones in her face held by people who are forgetting to watch the performance right in front of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom