• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
I feel guilty for leaving Kate Bush out of my list.

Lear

I am here for BUSH tbh

Yes sis.

tumblr_lrx97zBNbO1qkrirro1_500.gif

Nemesis_

I will admit that I have only heard the following songs, but I love what I've heard and should probably explore more. The only reason I enjoy her is she is my best friends fave.

Wuthering Heights
Babooshka
Running Up That Hill
Hounds of Love
Lyra.

Should really make an effort in the future, tbh.

royalan

what? Tara actually became RELEVANT this season sis. I'm actually starting to like her

I know, it's just that everything around her sucks so bad. ;_;

I hate Sookie.

I hate Alcide.

I hate the Jessica/Jason/Hoyt love-triangle crap.

I hate Bill.

I hate Eric.

I hate The Authority.

I hate everything having to do with Terry this season.

I hate Sam but he done BEEN useless.

Alan Ball is such a flop writer. Ruined my favorite show.

cXHhY.gif

Honestly, Pam, Tara, Lafayette and Lafayette's mom should just get a spinoff where they move to a house in Miami.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I know, it's just that everything around her sucks so bad. ;_;

I hate Sookie.

I hate Alcide.

I hate the Jessica/Jason/Hoyt love-triangle crap.

I hate Bill.

I hate Eric.

I hate The Authority.

I hate everything having to do with Terry this season.

I hate Sam but he done BEEN useless.

Alan Ball is such a flop writer. Ruined my favorite show.

cXHhY.gif

Honestly, Pam, Tara, Lafayette and Lafayette's mom should just get a spinoff where they move to a house in Miami.

To be fair, Six Feet Under was amazing. Perhaps the problem is the subject matter?

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Have I mentioned how awful Pink is?

Because seriously.

Kyon

Banned
I loved these commercials. My favorite was The Joy of Pepsi though. I rewatched it thousands of times and Britney was flawless in it *.*

Wade's choreo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

His Mannequin choreo before he quit the Circus tour(because the conservatorship just began so things were crazy for a bit )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1x58WPgKU4

Brit made her own for the Circus tour :(

(Brit stans hate when the Mannequin video is brought up but i just cant let it GO, she still got it, she just lost all her confidence on stage to do it in front of an audience)

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Fame is an illusion — if you really want it, anyone can have it

The ad campaign, which will begin running in September fashion, beauty and lifestyle magazines including Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar and Elle, was shot by Steven Klein and includes double-page spreads and single pages.

TV is in the plans, and Klein also worked with Gaga to create a three-minute feature film promoting the scent, which will appear online in the U.S.

While executives declined to comment on advertising and promotional spending, industry sources estimated the warchest at about $30 million globally in the scent’s first year.

Gaga is also scheduled to make personal appearances in promotion of the scent globally, with retailers and timing still being planned. Gaga will also host a party Sept. 13 at the Guggenheim Museum in New York to introduce the scent to the media.

Lady Gaga Fame will be carried in about 3,000 department and specialty stores in the U.S. — including Macy’s, Bloomingdale’s, Saks Fifth Avenue and Sephora — and in about 30,000 doors in total globally in 84 markets. In the U.S., the scent will enter what Mormoris calls tier one department stores (such as Macy’s) first, followed six months later by tier two doors such as Ulta and Sephora in J.C. Penney locations. Mormoris emphasized that the scent “will never be a mass-market fragrance.”

While Gaga and executives declined to comment on projected sales, industry sources estimated that the scent would achieve net sales globally of $100 million in its first year on counter, with at least 30 percent expected to come from U.S. sales. While Coty declined comment on Gaga’s compensation, industry sources estimated that Gaga has been guaranteed a minimum of $15 million in royalties in a three- to five-year deal.

Get money bitch
iiQSH6PrVF9qT.gif

SaintZ

His Mannequin choreo before he quit the Circus tour(because the conservatorship just began so things were crazy for a bit )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1x58WPgKU4

Brit made her own for the Circus tour :(

(Brit stans hate when the Mannequin video is brought up but i just cant let it GO, she still got it, she just lost all her confidence on stage to do it in front of an audience)
*.* Hadn't seen this video. I can see why you couldn't let it go. She still got it. I do not like the song tho.
Guess she's not gonna flop like i thought she was:

Cher Lloyd's US efforts have paid off it seems.

Want U Back is climbing the itunes chart @ #5 and it debuted at like 15 or something on BB.

Here's the video for anyone who hasnt seen it which is probably most of you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPgvNlrBfb0
Yay! I think I'm definitely going to stan for her tbh. I really like her *.*
EpikG.gif

The US Version of the video looks cheaper though. The original is far better even if it has Astro in it.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
I know nothing about Kate Bush except that she's pretty well respected.
The only reason I enjoy her is she is my best friends fave.

Should really make an effort in the future, tbh.

Good lord, you pour souls are in dire need of an intervention, even moreso than the Bjork issue we had last week.

This is a Goddess who for 35 years has remained highly relevant, talked about, and deeply influenced countless lessors. Her home country considers her a national treasure. Even now she's putting out music that is on par with her earlier masterpieces. She chose to tour but once in all this time.

Make the effort this weekend. Atone for your sins. Accept Kathy into your hearts.

ibcyibdspA0QCi.gif

Kyon

Banned
That's not the PUBLIC OPINION. What's happening on the charts is.

#EllieFlopping
#Broke
#NoCareer
#HangItUp

#SheTriedTho

irpGtBR5zdSoA.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom