• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
This SLAYS me EVERYTIME

#ICANT

tumblr_m6rh7oD3CX1r6b5um.gif

#IAMNOTWORTHY

tumblr_lwvp3sbaQX1qii6tmo1_500.gif

#CRYING

tumblr_m6rh5uJaSm1r6b5um.gif

Lear

Good lord, you pour souls are in dire need of an intervention, even moreso than the Bjork issue we had last week.

This is a Goddess who for 35 years has remained highly relevant, talked about, and deeply influenced countless lessors. Her home country considers her a national treasure. Even now she's putting out music that is on par with her earlier masterpieces. She chose to tour but once in all this time.

Make the effort this weekend. Atone for your sins. Accept Kathy into your hearts.

http://i.minus.com/ibcyibdspA0QCi.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

Yes sis, teach these fools the error of their ways.
[IMG]http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpzv8ia1Gu1qkrirro1_500.gif

I find her voice a bit shrill.
Gurl...
tumblr_lu7k09UISE1qkrirro1_500.gif

She is quite high-pitched (yet remains flaw free) in her earlier work, but her voice has definitely matured (/she smoked for years), so her later stuff is perhaps more to your tastes.

botty

Banned
Made my first edited gif just now. Dedicated it to pop-gaf, and my fave of course.

It's so amateur, but I am so proud of myself.

iITHRH4wHeYtK.gif

and ;_; @Mariah Carey being in talks to judge Idol.

Artemisia

Banned
Artemisia, can you believe these folks? Delusion at its finest.

At times it seems that we are the only ones with taste around here.
spb.gif
Especially with the 500 Rihanna stans running amok.
eww.gif

Being a non deluded popgaffer is so hard. The shit we have to put up with...
5b373a2e.gif

Did you see Kelly last night on Duets?
Did anyone? RIP the ratings
She sang Me & Mrs. Jones and was immaculate.
OMFG! :O

I'm not worthy. Seriously. The definition of flawless. *cries* That's why she is my fave, right there, that's the reason. Slaying everyone with that golden voice of hers. I would watch Duets, but I don't want to sit through the other singers that I could care less about to get to Kelly. I just watch the performances on YouTube, and so far that's the best one. Like damn. <3

Zutroy

I loved these commercials. My favorite was The Joy of Pepsi though. I rewatched it thousands of times and Britney was flawless in it *.*
Oddly, I was listening to this on repeat for about an hour a few days ago! Such a good song, and Brit is flawless in it!
Did you see Kelly last night on Duets?
Did anyone? RIP the ratings
She sang Me & Mrs. Jones and was immaculate.
Damn she looks amazing there! Sounds great too! 3 months till I get to see her again!

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I mentioned this once before, and someone (I can't remember who) said that her voice wasn't as shrill on her late albums. I think if you listen to her more you'll hear she doesn't always sound like Minnie Mouse.
This is true but it's also irrelevant. Her music is flaw free. Tbh people only discuss the singers voice when the quality of the music isn't high enough to make it a non-issue.
Never listened to Kate Bush. She had like 69432 albums. Don't have time for this.
If you are going to be too much of a flop to love all of her flaw free output then at least listen to The Red Shoes and Hounds of Love because they are masterpieces that would make anybody in this thread jealous.

Majmun

If you are going to be too much of a flop to love all of her flaw free output then at least listen to The Red Shoes and Hounds of Love because they are masterpieces that would make anybody in this thread jealous.

Ok, I'll do it.

but only for you *.*

The sadsacks still coming for Madonna, I see.

Who else could induce such unprovoked vitriol? #TheQueen.

4r5wz.jpg

Meanwhile

561096_10151027271766460_394163872_n.jpg

I missed this from last week. Art *.*

Nemesis_

Turn Up The Radio really is one of the worst songs on the album. I can't believe she isn't even bothering to release I'm Addicted or Love Spent which are easily the strongest songs on the album.

Heck even Superstar or Some Girls would be better. She could be a real BITCH if she decided to film a video for Some Girls too.

Poor management decisions tbh,

Kyon

Banned
Who cares tho, its Madonna. Already outsold our faves. Sales or success currently really is a non factor. Her tour is also (as usual) is making more money than our faves'. I can see why she doesn't care. She's the Queen and she does whatever she wants, it really isn't that serious

Nemesis_

Who cares tho, its Madonna. Already outsold our faves. Sales or success currently really is a non factor. Her tour is also (as usual) is making more money than our faves'. I can see why she doesn't care. She's the Queen and she does whatever she wants, it really isn't that serious

If the hag thinks the current songs are good singles it would explain the MOROSE setlist for the MDNA Tour.

If the prices are too exorbitant I simply won't attend, not here for shit setlists. ;_;

Nemesis_

tumblr_m3ezz39Exb1r3ty02o1_400.gif

Madonna stans do you guys stan for MDNA

Looking at the tracklist, not REALLY.

AMAZING

Love Spent
I'm Addicted
Superstar *.*
Masterpiece

GOOD

Gang Bang (But incredibly disappointing)
Some Girls
Girl Gone Wild
Beautiful Killer
Give Me All Your Luvin'

AWFUL / KILL IT WITH FIRE

I Don't Give A
I'm A Sinner
Turn Up The Radio
Falling Free
I Fucked Up
Best Friend

HOW COULD ANYONE LIKE THIS

B-Day Song

And a lot of the songs that are in GOOD are me being very, very generous ;_;

I'm sure Rocket and Pho will be more willing to accept some tracks than I am as I am not as INTENSE A STAN as they are.

Mau ®

GOD TIER

Love Spent
Im Addicted

QUITE GREAT

Superstar
Falling Free
Some Girls
Gang Bang
I dont give a A

I like it, like it

Give Me All Your Luvin'