• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMeisterJ

Banned
170je.png

Aww poor haters. Guess they will just have to continue DEALING.

tumblr_m72jawnxrC1qc3ck9o1_500.gif

lord.

Rih continues to bless us. Hoping for some Loud teas from this next album.

xhbRl.gif

Nemesis_

So when I made my list I was kinda just going off a-typical mainstream pop rather than the legitimately wide spectrum of what could be considered 'pop music'. So here's my 'list' of favourites, ranked in no particular order.

- Lada Gaga
- Bjork
- Tori Amos
- Michael Jackson
- Florence and the Machine
- Whitney Houston
- Sarah Blasko

That will do for now.

QUOTED for the NEXT PAGE.

Our FRESH MEAT needs some EXPOSURE.

;_;

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Aguilera's career just caught up to her natural hair colour.

Nemesis_

Meanwhile, other artists are clearing $50mil and $70mil in just the course of two-three months, made headlines and have had people constantly talking about them.

tumblr_m284dp2soK1rnvv35o1_500.gif

Nemesis_

We never truly leave the topic of Xtina. Should rename this thread "Xtina |OT| " at this point.

I'm sure if we actually bothered to put a percentage on the amount of discussion surrounding XSPHINCTA then we would probably find it to not be a majority share.

But who can be bothered with THAT?

Hmm... Cher talk. All that I have to say about her is that she needs to stop dilly dallying around, and release her album. I need to hear her duet with Lady GaGa.

DMeisterJ

Banned
We never truly leave the topic of Xtina. Should rename this thread "Xtina |OT| " at this point.

It's just too easy to go in on her. She gives us so many avenues to talk about her negatively. She's a massive flop that makes it easy for anyone to shade her effectively.

Poor girl.

Nemesis_

Hmm... Cher talk. All that I have to say about her is that she needs to stop dilly dallying around, and release her album. I need to hear her duet with Lady GaGa.

She keeps teasing it, one has to wonder if it will ever see the light of day.

Is it confirmed to be a ballad? Not sure if I'm here for dat

It's just too easy to go in on her. She gives us so many avenues to talk about her negatively. She's a massive flop that makes it easy for anyone to shade her effectively.

Poor girl.

tumblr_ln7a99Mnm01qg8n1ho1_r1_400.gif

botty

Banned
Meanwhile, other artists are clearing $50mil and $70mil in just the course of two-three months, made headlines and have had people constantly talking about them.

I would be upset if someone who just sits in a chair earned more than me, while I am touring all over the world.

Talking about what a whale she is, or how she bled down her legs?

Not all talk is good talk, bot.

Talk is still talk, though. Ask Madonna, Ask Rihanna, Ask any of the major pop acts of the last 30 or so years.

royalan

Poor girl.

Her last album (and only album to flop) came out 2 years ago. Since then all she's done is be on a show that's been a success for the network it's on.

Until her new music drops she really hasn't been doing much of anything worth shading.

And yet you stay so steam-pressed.

Undercover Xtina stan, tbh...

botty

Banned
I would be upset if that's all my fave was doing, tbh. But I suppose some might have to get USED TO IT.

Not sure who you're referring to here. All my faves are in the studio, at the moment.
Well, one of them is prepping to give birth to the second coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom