• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The General Star Trek Thread of Earl Grey Tea, Baseball, and KHHHAAAANNNN

maharg

idspispopd
Slayven said:
Was there any actor that resented their time on a Star Trek series?

Um... Dude.

I_am_not_Spock.jpg

Any role that causes a person to be typecast is likely to cause some resentment. Being on a Star Trek show can be death to your acting career, even if it does probably get you a steady paycheque if you can deal with the fans.

benjipwns

Banned
From the comments on that article:
Bryan Ekers of Montreal Posted at 3:48 PM Today
Kirk disappeared and was presumed dead during the maiden voyage of the Enterprise-B. He was not in command, though Captain John Harriman deferred to Kirk's experience when a crisis hit without warning. Reference: the first part of the movie "Star Trek Generations". The Enterprise-E was not a Galaxy-class vessel, either. It's specifically identified, by Picard, as "Sovereign class" during its first appearance in "Star Trek: First Contact." I'm not sure where "Your Mum's Lunch" gets his or her info, but it doesn't gibe with my memories of the third, fourth, fifth and sixth films in the series.
News.com.au suck Posted at 3:44 PM Today
It is NCC-1701 you losers
smh.

antonz

They are just fucking with the nerds in that 2nd one since its filled with errors. They should watch it those hardcore trekkies are scary

Cheerilee

Angry Grimace said:
Which of course makes no sense at all; not only was his name shit after getting that dude killed, he just dropped the fuck out of Starfleet Academy.
Wesley's name wasn't "shit" after being involved in a reckless accident causing death and it's resulting coverup. Wesley wasn't the instigator, and he was the one who came forward. He got held back a year and got a glaring mark in his permanent record. Ensign Sito didn't come forward, and Picard went out of his way to recruit her after graduation because he thought she had taken her punishment and learned from her mistakes, and he didn't know if other Captains would take the same attitude. There's no reason to think that Picard or Riker wouldn't grab Wesley for their own ships after he graduated. And Wesley was taking more years with more advanced courses than she was, so it stands to reason that he'd take a more important position than Ensign Sito, who aspired to become one of Worf's redshirts.

Even Locarno, the guy who convinced his friends to try dangerous stunts and then convinced them to lie about it, was eventually sort of redeemed when he became Tom Paris (he even got some new crimes under his belt, since he also betrayed Starfleet and joined the Maquis). It didn't make him immediately popular, but when he was doing his job (flying the ship), Starfleet people were mostly professional.

Quitting Starfleet to go smoke pot with the Natives for a few years may have been bad for Wesley's career, but it might also have been awesome for his career, and there were nine whole years between his going off with the Traveller and his appearance as a Lieutenant in ST: Nemesis, so he could have easily come back, finished up a few of his missing courses, taught one or two of his own, and then scored a healthy position on the pathway to command.

Mastgrr

Just wanted to say I'm surprised at how well TNG has stood at the test of time. When I watch it, it doesn't feel too much like it's from the late 80s or early 90s (except for some minor things, such as an occasional hairstyle or clothing).

Mastgrr

Anasui Kishibe said:
:-0

well sheesh. That's some really bitter person..

Robert Beltran is just joking. Those collection of quotes are just interpreted by someone who's just too sensitive. Beltran's just incredibly sarcastic and has a very fun, dry humor.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
DrForester said:
Well he was pretty much the most underused main character in Trek History, and he was the first officer.
Ensign Mayweather from Enterprise.

May as well not even exist in 3/4 of the episodes.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Htown said:
Ensign Mayweather from Enterprise.

May as well not even exist in 3/4 of the episodes.

Maybe but he was not nearly as big as the first officer should be. Uhura, Chekhov and Sulu were pretty much glorified extras in the original series, but they still got more attention then Chakotay did. The first officer is supposed to be important, in Voyager Chakotay pretty much got demoted to Janeway's "Yes Man". Janeway was supposed to have been a scientist, and suddenly she has the military know how to go against the Borg and such. Chakotay should have been the go to guy for battle decisions, being a hardened resistance fighter.

Cheerilee

DrForester said:
Maybe but he was not nearly as big as the first officer should be. Uhura, Chekhov and Sulu were pretty much glorified extras in the original series, but they still got more attention then Chakotay did. The first officer is supposed to be important, in Voyager Chakotay pretty much got demoted to Janeway's "Yes Man". Janeway was supposed to have been a scientist, and suddenly she has the military know how to go against the Borg and such. Chakotay should have been the go to guy for battle decisions, being a hardened resistance fighter.
It would've made Janeway seem "weak" instead of a "strong, independent woman" if she ever had to ask Chakotay, a man, to do anything for her.

Unlike Picard, who had to constantly put the Romulans or whoever on hold and ask Troi what these "feelings" things were that people were apparently experiencing after being briefly introduced to his bald awesomeness. "Fear? Intimidation? Dread? Oh, okay. I think I know what those are. Someone explained them to Data once while I was listening. Thanks Troi."

ruby_onix said:
Wesley's name wasn't "shit" after being involved in a reckless accident causing death and it's resulting coverup. Wesley wasn't the instigator, and he was the one who came forward. He got held back a year and got a glaring mark in his permanent record. Ensign Sito didn't come forward, and Picard went out of his way to recruit her after graduation because he thought she had taken her punishment and learned from her mistakes, and he didn't know if other Captains would take the same attitude. There's no reason to think that Picard or Riker wouldn't grab Wesley for their own ships after he graduated. And Wesley was taking more years with more advanced courses than she was, so it stands to reason that he'd take a more important position than Ensign Sito, who aspired to become one of Worf's redshirts.

Even Locarno, the guy who convinced his friends to try dangerous stunts and then convinced them to lie about it, was eventually sort of redeemed when he became Tom Paris (he even got some new crimes under his belt, since he also betrayed Starfleet and joined the Maquis). It didn't make him immediately popular, but when he was doing his job (flying the ship), Starfleet people were mostly professional.

Quitting Starfleet to go smoke pot with the Natives for a few years may have been bad for Wesley's career, but it might also have been awesome for his career, and there were nine whole years between his going off with the Traveller and his appearance as a Lieutenant in ST: Nemesis, so he could have easily come back, finished up a few of his missing courses, taught one or two of his own, and then scored a healthy position on the pathway to command.
The problem with that is it doesn't make sense. Why would Starfleet Academy essentially continue with his schooling as if he had never left? You can't just leave for nine or so years and then come back and then BAM! your a lieutenant.

Also, the reason no one else on the team was expelled was because Locarno took full credit for the accident to protect the others. Picard says to Wesley as much at the end of the episode and then Wesley say "He protected the team, just like he said he would"

So my step-father is a huge Star Trek fan and I told him how I saw First Contact on TV before work one day and it was really interesting so he got me the DVD to watch. I just got done watching the movie and man, Star Trek is awesome! He said he is going to lend me TNG season 1 to start me off since I liked the crew from First Contact.

Just wanted to share my new found love. Really enjoyed First Contact. :D

Fourman said:
So my step-father is a huge Star Trek fan and I told him how I saw First Contact on TV before work one day and it was really interesting so he got me the DVD to watch. I just got done watching the movie and man, Star Trek is awesome! He said he is going to lend me TNG season 1 to start me off since I liked the crew from First Contact.

Just wanted to share my new found love. Really enjoyed First Contact. :D

Season 1? Eww. Start with 2.

Cheerilee

Henchmen21 said:
The problem with that is it doesn't make sense. Why would Starfleet Academy essentially continue with his schooling as if he had never left? You can't just leave for nine or so years and then come back and then BAM! your a lieutenant.
Starfleet Academy seems a lot like post-secondary education. Starfleet will take just about anybody and give them a red shirt and a phaser, but if you take the right Academy courses you can jump ahead in rank and access branches of service that would otherwise be extremely difficult if not impossible to get into.

Wesley had one year of his courses get non-recognized, but he was taking aggressive courses in areas like engineering and command and flight, trying to become some kind of super-officer or even Captain. Even without that year of work to his name, he probably had amassed a shitload of credits, and had learned things from the ones which were disqualified. And he had also logged massive hours of field experience, not simulators, not even just a starship, but on the flagship of Starfleet, a feat which made his fellow students green with envy. And it was summer vacation when he left, so he was probably credited with full courses for that year, not incomplete ones.

I have no doubt that Wesley already had enough qualifications to have an accelerated career upon properly joining Starfleet. Why wouldn't he be able to take more courses in the future? Because he was an angry emo when he left and burned his bridges? Picard would've fixed that. Picard's the kind of guy who doesn't send the forms off right away when someone quits, because maybe they might change their minds and want to come back. Picard probably just told Starfleet that Wesley was on extended leave, authorized by himself.

Nevermind the fact that "Lived with Native Americans in Cardassian territory for X years. Extensive experience with Native American culture. Extensive experience with Cardassian systems of rule and law. Observed firsthand the emergence of Maquis resistance. Learned to accellerate a starship to warp eleventy-four with my mind." seems like it would look REALLY good on a Starfleet resume.

And there's no real reason why Wesley wouldn't eventually come back to Starfleet. Wesley's initial motivation for being in Starfleet was that his dad had been in it, and it was easier than normal for him to get there thanks to preferred treatment from Picard. The Traveler told Picard that this attachment to Starfleet should be encouraged, because Wesley was a Mozart of time and space, and a starship was his instrument. Eventually Wesley has a dream and his dad tells him to stop trying to be his dad. Wesley becomes disillusioned and gives up on starships. So the Traveler comes back and starts teaching him some things about how to be a Mozart of time and space while his feet are still on the ground. It stands to reason that Wesley would eventually return to starships for himself, not for his dad, and the Traveler would encourage this.

Also, the reason no one else on the team was expelled was because Locarno took full credit for the accident to protect the others. Picard says to Wesley as much at the end of the episode and then Wesley say "He protected the team, just like he said he would"
Yeah. He caused an accident (Paris even killed more people than Locarno), lied about it, got expelled and was never credited for his pilot lessons, betrayed Starfleet and joined the Maquis, got arrested, Janeway noticed him and thought he might have a useful skill, and BAM, instant lieutenant.

The odds of Picard or Riker doing that same thing for Wesley are much better, if they even needed to go that far for him. They probably just requested that when he gets in, he be transferred to one of their ships, because they liked him.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
ruby_onix said:
Yeah. He caused an accident (Paris even killed more people than Locarno), lied about it, got expelled and was never credited for his pilot lessons, betrayed Starfleet and joined the Maquis, got arrested, Janeway noticed him and thought he might have a useful skill, and BAM, instant lieutenant.

The odds of Picard or Riker doing that same thing for Wesley are much better, if they even needed to go that far for him. They probably just requested that when he gets in, he be transferred to one of their ships, because they liked him.

Still love that the reason they didn't make Paris and Locarno the same person was they would have had to pay the writers for "The First Duty"

ruby_onix said:
Starfleet Academy seems a lot like post-secondary education. Starfleet will take just about anybody and give them a red shirt and a phaser, but if you take the right Academy courses you can jump ahead in rank and access branches of service that would otherwise be extremely difficult if not impossible to get into.

In the US military if you have a bachelors already you can enter, for example, the air force as a First Leiutenant upon graduation as an officer.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
DrForester said:
Still love that the reason they didn't make Paris and Locarno the same person was they would have had to pay the writers for "The First Duty"
REALLY?

At least tell me they would've had to pay them for each episode or something.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Htown said:
REALLY?

At least tell me they would've had to pay them for each episode or something.

To be fair, it's believe been 100% confirmed, just assumed, and yes, they would have had to pay for each episode. That being said, I wonder how they got away with using Chief O'Brien, maybe because he was a recurring character and not one made specifically by writing staff for a single episode. Same with Ensign Ro, who was originally offered the 1st officer position on Deep Space Nine before they created the character of Kira.

DrForester said:
To be fair, it's believe been 100% confirmed, just assumed, and yes, they would have had to pay for each episode. That being said, I wonder how they got away with using Chief O'Brien, maybe because he was a recurring character and not one made specifically by writing staff for a single episode. Same with Ensign Ro, who was originally offered the 1st officer position on Deep Space Nine before they created the character of Kira.

Probably has to do with freelance writers writing for Paramount. Comics are the same way except now most contracts involve clause that all works are property of Marvel/DC/etc

ruby_onix said:
Nevermind the fact that "Lived with Native Americans in Cardassian territory for X years. Extensive experience with Native American culture. Extensive experience with Cardassian systems of rule and law. Observed firsthand the emergence of Maquis resistance. Learned to accellerate a starship to warp eleventy-four with my mind." seems like it would look REALLY good on a Starfleet resume.
I can't remember the ending of that episode specifically but didn't they say both he and the Traveler were going to explore the universe? I don't remember them saying they were staying on that same planet.

And there's no real reason why Wesley wouldn't eventually come back to Starfleet. Wesley's initial motivation for being in Starfleet was that his dad had been in it, and it was easier than normal for him to get there thanks to preferred treatment from Picard. The Traveler told Picard that this attachment to Starfleet should be encouraged, because Wesley was a Mozart of time and space, and a starship was his instrument. Eventually Wesley has a dream and his dad tells him to stop trying to be his dad. Wesley becomes disillusioned and gives up on starships. So the Traveler comes back and starts teaching him some things about how to be a Mozart of time and space while his feet are still on the ground. It stands to reason that Wesley would eventually return to starships for himself, not for his dad, and the Traveler would encourage this.
Meh...that ep. sucked anyways(along with most of seasons 6&7 save less than a handful of good ones). Total Betrayal of the character

Cheerilee

Henchmen21 said:
I can't remember the ending of that episode specifically but didn't they say both he and the Traveler were going to explore the universe? I don't remember them saying they were staying on that same planet.
IIRC, the Traveler told him "Lesson 1: Move in with these Natives and learn their ways. They've got really good weed."

I imagine lesson 2 was the Traveler dumping Wesley with them and running off to live his own life again. It's pretty much in his name. He's a drifter, he's not going to get saddled down with a kid that isn't even his own. He just goes out of his way sometimes to point Wesley in the right directions because Wesley reminds him of himself in his youth. He probably dropped in sometime to see how Wesley was doing, and Wesley asked how you do that blink out thing which makes ships go fast. The Traveler said "Oh, you need a starship for that, but we don't have one. Here, smoke some more pot and it'll come to you. See you next year!" And Wesley said "Enough of this, I'm gonna go get me a starship." So he went back to Starfleet and took level-4 Advanced Captaining, which was the Traveler's plan all along. Why should he teach Wesley anything when the schools can do the bulk of it and the rest is self-taught?

If Wesley spent two years with the Natives, and two more years back in Starfleet Academy, and did a five year tour of duty as a Lieutenant, he might've been on vacation again for the wedding, planning to check in with Starfleet and take the test for Commander.

But of course, we don't know what happened to him, since he basically just got written out and then written back in. I figure if writers want to write him out again because they never liked him, then they're missing out because Wesley was pretty much a kid when they hated him, and after this long of a time, Wesley's not going to be the same character anymore. Any writer who takes him on has huge latitude and freedom to shape him however they want. The only rule is it has to be good.

Meh...that ep. sucked anyways(along with most of seasons 6&7 save less than a handful of good ones). Total Betrayal of the character
I agree. Especially after The First Duty seemed to do such a great job of pulling Wesley out of his "annoying kid" role. They made him a real asshole for no reason. But I'm okay with it in the grand scheme if they say it was just a phase he was going through. He was supposed to be growing up, but he was pretty static beforehand. I figure he just snapped a little.

ruby_onix said:
IIRC, the Traveler told him "Lesson 1: Move in with these Natives and learn their ways. They've got really good weed."

I imagine lesson 2 was the Traveler dumping Wesley with them and running off to live his own life again. It's pretty much in his name. He's a drifter, he's not going to get saddled down with a kid that isn't even his own. He just goes out of his way sometimes to point Wesley in the right directions because Wesley reminds him of himself in his youth. He probably dropped in sometime to see how Wesley was doing, and Wesley asked how you do that blink out thing which makes ships go fast. The Traveler said "Oh, you need a starship for that, but we don't have one. Here, smoke some more pot and it'll come to you. See you next year!" And Wesley said "Enough of this, I'm gonna go get me a starship." So he went back to Starfleet and took level-4 Advanced Captaining, which was the Traveler's plan all along. Why should he teach Wesley anything when the schools can do the bulk of it and the rest is self-taught?

If Wesley spent two years with the Natives, and two more years back in Starfleet Academy, and did a five year tour of duty as a Lieutenant, he might've been on vacation again for the wedding, planning to check in with Starfleet and take the test for Commander.

But of course, we don't know what happened to him, since he basically just got written out and then written back in. I figure if writers want to write him out again because they never liked him, then they're missing out because Wesley was pretty much a kid when they hated him, and after this long of a time, Wesley's not going to be the same character anymore. Any writer who takes him on has huge latitude and freedom to shape him however they want. The only rule is it has to be good.

I agree. Especially after The First Duty seemed to do such a great job of pulling Wesley out of his "annoying kid" role. They made him a real asshole for no reason. But I'm okay with it in the grand scheme if they say it was just a phase he was going through. He was supposed to be growing up, but he was pretty static beforehand. I figure he just snapped a little.
Well that's no shock really. The character was what, 15 when the show started? So by the time "The First Duty" rolls around, he's almost 20 and with a lot more world experience by then. Just look at his last episode as a series regular. "Final Mission" I think goes a long way to helping mature the character.

What the Star Trek wiki says re: Wesley at the wedding:

It is possible that the uniform Wesley wore to the ceremony was merely decorative, in the same sense as Q would often appear in Starfleet uniform. Considering the abilities Wesley was exhibiting when last seen with The Traveler, this seems at least plausible.

In a deleted scene in Nemesis, Picard is glad to see Wesley back in uniform, whereas Wesley states he has the night shift on the Titan. In this scenario, Wesley returned to Starfleet at one point, possibly during the Dominion War.

In the non-canon novel A Time for War, A Time for Peace, Wesley's uniform was explained by him showing up for the wedding naked, expecting a Betazoid wedding, and the uniform was lent to him. In this scenario, Wesley is still a Traveler and didn't return to Starfleet.

All cleared up...

Henchmen21 said:
He wouldn't have had to have been gone for all those nine years. Or hell, he was time-and-space traveling; he could've been gone ninety years then went back and attended Starfleet Academy as his own roommate.
ruby_onix said:
Worth noting a couple of the "A Time To" series of TNG books focused on Traveler Wesley interacting with the Enterprise-E crew. Interesting to see the character in such a changed state.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
mamacint said:
What the Star Trek wiki says re: Wesley at the wedding:

All cleared up...

Yeah but we know what really happens to him, like it or not.

There were a LOT of rumors during Voyager that he was going to make a Cameo. No clue how reliable they were. Rick Berman and Wil Wheaton did not get along apparently (Berman in particular was a total douche to Wheaton), so would probably never happen.

DrForester said:
Yeah but we know what really happens to him, like it or not.
Ehh. Deleted scenes or some video for the Exhibition has got to side alongside things like Back to the Future: The Ride or The Animated Series as far as "Don't take this too seriously, even if the original actors are involved."
DrForester said:
There were a LOT of rumors during Voyager that he was going to make a Cameo. No clue how reliable they were. Rick Berman and Wil Wheaton did not get along apparently (Berman in particular was a total douche to Wheaton), so would probably never happen.
Not exactly a RUMOR, but as an April Fool's joke one year Wil announced on his site that he would be returning as Wesley as a full cast member on Enterprise. :lol Considering where Wesley was when we last saw him on TNG and all the Temporal Cold War stuff on Enterprise, I actually bought it.

Dizzy-4U

Finished watching a couple of episodes of DS9 today. Decent episodes overall but I didn't like one thing....The ending of "Sons of Mogh".

What Worf did to his brother was pretty damn lame. He should have resumed the mouk to vor (or whatever is called) instead of wiping out his memory. That seemed so out of place and not so Klingonly...

Lard

Banned
Dizzy-4U said:
Finished watching a couple of episodes of DS9 today. Decent episodes overall but I didn't like one thing....The ending of "Sons of Mogh".

What Worf did to his brother was pretty damn lame. He should have resumed the mouk to vor (or whatever is called) instead of wiping out his memory. That seemed so out of place and not so Klingonly...

He wasn't really given a choice, considering what Sisko said to him.

MC Safety

Mastgrr said:
Robert Beltran is just joking. Those collection of quotes are just interpreted by someone who's just too sensitive. Beltran's just incredibly sarcastic and has a very fun, dry humor.

Well, I think there's something to it.

I never got the sense that any of the Voyager crew were real people. The show was really reliant on technobabble, and I always sort of thought all the crew were slaves to it. I mean, one time I turned on Voyager, and Janeway was visiting the holodeck to get advice from a holographic Leonardo Da Vinci.

The other Star Treks (even Enterprise) were more about people, and ideas. And I guess I can see how Beltran would be pissed to play someone who was second fiddle to some crappy science-fiction mumbo jumbo.

maharg

idspispopd
Using the holodeck for advice happened a couple of times in TNG as well. Voyager really wasn't unique in using ridiculous holodeck plot contrivances.

Yasae

Banned
I must say this.

Generations was a decent film, but the soundtrack was fantastic. It blows First Contact and all the other Star Trek films out of the water musically. The overture, Deck 15, Prisoner Exchange, The Nexus/A Christmas Hug,
Kirk's Death, cliche as it may be
. You even get a bunch of SFX thrown in at the end - Enterprise B Bridge Doors Open, The Nexus Ribbon, Distress Call, Enterprise B Helm Controls etc. (self-explanatory descriptions.) Very interesting choice. Also very rare that you hear SFX separate from the film mix.

The music for this film simply does not get enough recognition because of Generation's unpopularity. You've heard quite a few these themes in Dennis McCarthy's work on TNG, but never to this level of detail or orchestration. I was really impressed with this soundtrack and had been since I first heard it almost 15 years ago. It stuck with me, and I just had to snag it up on Amazon after waiting so long.

Does anyone feel the same?

Yasae said:
I must say this.

Generations was a decent film, but the soundtrack was fantastic. It blows First Contact and all the other Star Trek films out of the water musically. The overture, Deck 15, Prisoner Exchange, The Nexus/A Christmas Hug,
Kirk's Death, cliche as it may be
. You even get a bunch of SFX thrown in at the end - Enterprise B Bridge Doors Open, The Nexus Ribbon, Distress Call, Enterprise B Helm Controls etc. (self-explanatory descriptions.) Very interesting choice. Also very rare that you hear SFX separate from the film mix.

The music for this film simply does not get enough recognition because of Generation's unpopularity. You've heard quite a few these themes in Dennis McCarthy's work on TNG, but never to this level of detail or orchestration. I was really impressed with this soundtrack and had been since I first heard it almost 15 years ago. It stuck with me, and I just had to snag it up on Amazon after waiting so long.

Does anyone feel the same?

I agree completely; having enjoyed McCarthy's work on TNG, I was rather impressed with his Generations score, which may be my favorite Star Trek soundtrack as well, largely on the strength of the Overture and Nexus themes alone.

The Overture in particular was impressively rousing and the most memorable Trek track for me outside of Jerry Goldsmith's themes, even though it wasn't actually in the film itself for too long from what I remember.

Zenith

Banned
what struck me as odd about Generations is that by far the best fx shot was at the very end with the Nebula, Miranda and Oberth leaving the planet.

Yasae

Banned
Spaceman Spiff said:
I agree completely; having enjoyed McCarthy's work on TNG, I was rather impressed with his Generations score, which may be my favorite Star Trek soundtrack as well, largely on the strength of the Overture and Nexus themes alone.

The Overture in particular was impressively rousing and the most memorable Trek track for me outside of Jerry Goldsmith's themes, even though it wasn't actually in the film itself for too long from what I remember.
They placed it at the beginning of the soundtrack. The overture plays only during the credits of the film, but there are quite a few iterations of its C-majorish first theme throughout.

I love the main title opening (second on the playlist) because it starts very distant and foreboding, greatly accentuating the unknown and emptiness of space. Then it bubbles over into a rising Bb and becomes very sympathetic. Really a lot of great contrast.

Zenith said:
what struck me as odd about Generations is that by far the best fx shot was at the very end with the Nebula, Miranda and Oberth leaving the planet.
:lol This reminds me that a bozo classmate of mine interpreted that as meaning they'd built three ships out of the Enterprise's scraps.
Dizzy-4U said:

Beyond Worf's decision about it, I was kind of amazed it was something Bashir would go along with easily.

maharg

idspispopd
JoshuaJSlone said:
:lol This reminds me that a bozo classmate of mine interpreted that as meaning they'd built three ships out of the Enterprise's scraps.

That would have been *so* awesome.

jaxword

JoshuaJSlone said:

He has a point, they can't just leave the saucer there, prime directive and all.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
JoshuaJSlone said:

You just can't scrap build the awesomeness that is the Nebula Class Starship.
yeah yeah, build from spare D model parts...

USS_Honshu.jpg

Top Bottom