• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The King Of Fighters XIII Hype

Acosta

GrayFoxPL said:
Didn't realise it. Maybe because it looks like retouch.

Still I think FF3 Mai looked the best:
gfs_45444_2_6_mid.jpg

FF3 was is so beautiful.

Respecting your tastes, I am going to disagree, hated that dress. I prefer her traditional outfit, I just want a more elegant characterization of her beyond "boob dance". SNK did a great job with Ash and other characters in KOF XII, I want to see more of that.

I want to feel too! Death to fugly fighters!

vulva

the fact that Fersis isn't constantly refreshing every news source and posting about the possibility of K' being in it with a new colour of socks has me losing all excitement about this game

KAL2006

Banned
The Take Out Bandit said:
Footage doesn't appear to hold much new. Old stage. Existing characters.

STILL FULL OF FEEEEL!

I want to feeeel it all!

Alrerady signs of dissapointment. 10 new characters and decent online or fuck this game

GrayFoxPL

Acosta said:
Respecting your tastes, I am going to disagree, hated that dress. I prefer her traditional outfit, I just want a more elegant characterization of her beyond "boob dance". SNK did a great job with Ash and other characters in KOF XII, I want to see more of that.

I want to feel too! Death to fugly fighters!

Uh this is her most elegant non-sluty version. This outfit is also just a version(white tail instead of red) of her original outfit. What other is the traditional more elegant outfit? I don't know what you mean but after FF3 Mai design went into a red district.

Acosta

GrayFoxPL said:
Uh this is her most elegant non-sluty version. This outfit is also just a version(white tail instead of red) of her original outfit. What other is the traditional more elegant outfit? I don't know what you mean but after FF3 Mai design went into a red district.

When I say "elegant" I don't talk about the outfit. I like the loose dress, I mean that I want a more elegant characterization of her (less blatant "sexy" movements, and more stylish moves).

GrayFoxPL

STILL FULL OF FEEEEL!

I want to feeeel it all!

I see something like two bars at the bottom.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Happy Phantom said:
the fact that Fersis isn't constantly refreshing every news source and posting about the possibility of K' being in it with a new colour of socks has me losing all excitement about this game
Dood, i just got to the office.
I havent seen anything yet!

HYPE TRAIN !!!! CHOOOO CHOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vulva

Fersis said:

I was expecting you to just stay at a computer all day for this man, you've let me down ;(

panda21

Fersis said:

YEAH! lets get this train rolling

characters are confirmed to be 6 new? and all the ones from XII stay? or is that just a rumor?

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Swittcher said:
that video footage was awful.

Me too!
The train driver needs to sleep too you know? :D
This weekend is going to be full of new footage ... and hype!

All aboard the hype train ! Next stop : Hype Town , population : Hype.

^___^-d

Swittcher

Banned
Fersis said:
The train driver needs to sleep too you know? :D
This weekend is going to be full of new footage ... and hype!

All aboard the hype train ! Next stop : Hype Town , population : Hype.

^___^-d

:lol

Swittcher

Banned
I love how SNK had banners everywhere with Mai on them at a XIII event, PLUS the text, "She will be joining the battle" just to double assure everyone that they're correcting their massive mistake from the last time.

vulva

Swittcher said:
I love how SNK had banners everywhere with Mai on them at a XIII event, PLUS the text, "She will be joining the battle" just to double assure everyone that they're correcting their massive mistake from the last time.
mai still unplayable but in the background for every level, confirmed?

Fersis

Could JGAF look at this?
God im at work... and i have to work, how in the hell im gonna do that??!!

Ive update the OP with almost everything ive found. I like the idea of the update list, what do you guys think?

vulva

chrome did this for me.

786: I will to see stronger 名無Shi: 2010/03/25 (Thu) 18:50:09 ID: duspU/6W0
Dance together

present, lilies, King
Eloi's back in full view
of the war dance king
has the Basutaurufu
Terry added without jacket EX TECHNICAL EX Hissatsu Hissatsu super skills (eg: more bullet lily Rai Oken
), and techniques to cancel Hissatsu Hissatsu drive from the skills or the Hermitage and mature Haipadoraibugeji
Zielona unchanged in
the air Orochi Athena Nagi Ku Kyo nitric
Hissatsu Oricon skills lead to ultra? ? ? Long time
to narrow Kyarasere still
be spaced
in naked Marubeni Aruzenchinbakkuburika largest number
of teams in Karaeditto

Fersis

No chance in hell im gonna be productive today.

The train doesnt move by itself.

Fersis

Happy Phantom said:
chrome did this for me.

786: I will to see stronger 名無Shi: 2010/03/25 (Thu) 18:50:09 ID: duspU/6W0
Dance together

present, lilies, King
Eloi's back in full view
of the war dance king
has the Basutaurufu
Terry added without jacket EX TECHNICAL EX Hissatsu Hissatsu super skills (eg: more bullet lily Rai Oken
), and techniques to cancel Hissatsu Hissatsu drive from the skills or the Hermitage and mature Haipadoraibugeji
Zielona unchanged in
the air Orochi Athena Nagi Ku Kyo nitric
Hissatsu Oricon skills lead to ultra? ? ? Long time
to narrow Kyarasere still
be spaced
in naked Marubeni Aruzenchinbakkuburika largest number
of teams in Karaeditto
Garou Terry? OMFG.
I dont understand the rest.

Yuri looks so cute.

arstal

Whine Whine FADC Troll

STILL FULL OF FEEEEL!

I want to feeeel it all!

It can't be 100% new. Too much effort, and the stages weren't bad in XII- just not enough of fthem.

LowParry

I'm not sure if I like Mai's new design. Probably just one of the cases of "it looks better in motion" deals. Eh.

Shadow780

Fersis said:
Could JGAF look at this?
God im at work... and i have to work, how in the hell im gonna do that??!!

Ive update the OP with almost everything ive found. I like the idea of the update list, what do you guys think?

Kyo has air Orochinagi? waat?:lol

Naked Benimaru <3

EX moves and EX DMs, awesome~

Mature, Iori and ???? in one team.

GrayFoxPL

Fersis said:
Garou Terry? OMFG.
I dont understand the rest.

Yuri looks so cute.

"Eloi's back in full view of the war dance king" - what's not to understand? :lol

Man, you're working? I'm "working" for 4 hours now and I'm "working" so, so hard that if/when I lose my job, I'll sue all of you. ALL!

Fersis

Swittcher said:
So we still get a retardedly uneven cast. Half those characters should be removed. Cool to see that we get the horribly designed R&C again. Of course, we can't expect SNK to just throw out 15,000 man hours of tracing 3D models.
We dont want you stinking logic here! FEEEEEEL IT!!! :lol

Fersis

CcrooK said:
I like how Yuri is the only none serious looking character in there with everyone else. :lol
ARE YOU OK? GET SERIOUS?

Terry looking suave like a mofo as always.

I thought you gentlemen said King was sporting a new costume? The lady merely isn't wearing her vest. No complaints though, it'll be interesting to read all your reactions as the info comes to us. I quite possibly will spazz out on a solid K' confirmation.

Frankfurt

Banned
KAL2006 said:
Alrerady signs of dissapointment. 10 new characters and decent online or fuck this game

Swittcher said:
So we still get a retardedly uneven cast. Half those characters should be removed. Cool to see that we get the horribly designed R&C again. Of course, we can't expect SNK to just throw out 15,000 man hours of tracing 3D models.

Did you guys really expect SNK to not do what they done since forever? Shown a handful of characters then wait until next month to show more in Arcadia and Famitsu?

We even discussed it a page or two back.

And expecting them to throw away 4 years of work because you don't like charcter X or Y? The more the merrier!

Where is Yamazaki?! >:|

I kind of agree on the art, and I generally enjoy - is it Nona(?) art.

Also B.Jenet!!!

GrayFoxPL said:
You guys act lke you don't know that all Real Bouts come from Fatal Fury 3, sprites included. :eek:

I need old d,u+P flaming Mai.

Her gameplay in 3 wasn't that great. But design-wise, FF3 to RB2 Mai is the best, IMO.

LowParry

Urban Scholar said:
I thought you gentlemen said King was sporting a new costume? The lady merely isn't wearing her vest. No complaints though, it'll be interesting to read all your reactions as the info comes to us. I quite possibly will spazz out on a solid K' confirmation.

She looks good. Looking forward to see how King looks in motion. Was a big fan of her in the KOF games and CvsS2 game.

Fersis

Hey guys, you probably wont believe me but ...i dont like KOF.
I LOVE IT!! I WANT TO HAVE HIS BABIEZ!!!
And with that, all my sanity is gone.

Fersis

OMG!!

Is the most beautiful selection screen ive seen!! KOF HAS A PROPER UI THIS TIME!!!!
Also: TEAM BASED KOF CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Takuma,Vice and the guy from FF1 looks to be legit.
There's also a new New face team bitches!

Shadow780 said:
SEXY SELECTION SCREEN! LOOKS SO MUCH BETTER THAN XII

http://i44.tinypic.com/mi2mns.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Reaction: *claps in awe and excitement*

Anyone find it amusing how Mr. Crimson is alone in his slot? :lol

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
So exciting!

I hope they announce that you can use actual teams this time... it's really just not King of Fighters without teams.

EDIT: Wow, right before I post it's confirmed. Thank God.

Fersis

What does it says under Mai and Duo Lon ?
JGAF i summon you!!!

GrayFoxPL

Fersis said:
ARE YOU OK? GET SERIOUS?

Terry looking suave like a mofo as always.

Ryo looks the best as always and Kyo is so hyped up he's drawing fire circles in the air with his finger!

If King's in then maybe they put back the cloth rip! More sexism SNK! More female abuse! :]

Ryo: HaoShokouKen!
Yuri: Iaaaa, Oni-chan! My clothes, what are you doing?!
Ryo: Yuri-chan, you've grown!
Yuri: Oh...Oni-chan.

:lol

LowParry

Urban Scholar said:
Anyone find it amusing how Mr. Crimson is alone in his slot? :lol

It's like they left two spots open for him just to tease. Unless they're doing a sort of DOA4 thing with Helena being her own character slot. Just like what they have going on for Ash here.

Top Bottom