• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us: Left Behind |OT|

Hot damn.

banderas-joel-lego.gif%3Fw%3D1112

level44

Preordered it.
Downloaded it.
Patiently waiting to play it tomorrow.

Will it just show up as an option to play it on the main menu?

dreamfall

Baha at Druckmann's tweet!

Cold as ice!

I'm excited to explore with Ellie and Riley. It'll be wonderful to jump back into TLOU. Sometimes the tension felt so heavy, I had to take lengthy breaks when finishing the game. Here's hoping for more of that!

GAF please don't throw me out of a window for this question but:

I bought the game with the Season Pass, downloaded the game on day 1, finished and deleted it.

In order to play the DLC, must I download the whole game again, or just the 5GB DLC file?

Gaz_RB

GAF please don't throw me out of a window for this question but:

I bought the game with the Season Pass, downloaded the game on day 1, finished and deleted it.

In order to play the DLC, must I download the whole game again, or just the 5GB DLC file?

You need the game.

creyas

Okay, season pass bought, i'm ready. No patch here yet though.

Sigh at Grounded not being background downloadable.

@pkollar said:
sooo heads up: I'm an idiot and posted that review at the wrong time. Incredibly stupid rookie mistake. apologies to all, will be up tonight

Gu8HLCs.gif

Feels like the 'mistake' was obvious clickbait for the site, but I guess 'sorry' is ok

oatmeal

Banned
Where do I pre-download the game? I can't find it on the Sony Store (I bought the code on the SEN store).
EDIT
Found it by searching for LEFT BEHIND

It downloaded a tiny file and installed it but I can't find it...is it just a patch for TLOU (I have the digital copy of this)?

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
Where do I pre-download the game? I can't find it on the Sony Store (I bought the code on the SEN store).
EDIT
Found it by searching for LEFT BEHIND

It downloaded a tiny file and installed it but I can't find it...is it just a patch for TLOU (I have the digital copy of this)?

It should have been about 5gb. It disappears once you've installed it and only appears in the game after the patch.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Thanks for the recommendations, buying the season pass. Can you buy it without having the game? I traded mine in so I'll be getting the game again tomorrow, but would be handy to download in advance

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
Thanks for the recommendations, buying the season pass. Can you buy it without having the game? I traded mine in so I'll be getting the game again tomorrow, but would be handy to download in advance

Why don't you buy the full game digitally? I think there's a deal on at the moment.

JaxJag

Banned
It's weird going into a Last of Us thread. I really like the Last of Us, but I feel the threads are the closest thing Gaf has to an official cult thread.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Why don't you buy the full game digitally? I think there's a deal on at the moment.

:/

I bought it online (for only £19.99) because Sony Europe said TLoU was going on sale next week, so I wanted it in time for the DLC.

..then I found out that it is on sale now.

KorrZ

Anyone know if this is going to be available to play at midnight EST? Tempted to say fuck it and plow through this tonight and just be a zombie at work tomorrow..

Levyne

Banned
Anyone know if this is going to be available to play at midnight EST? Tempted to say fuck it and plow through this tonight and just be a zombie at work tomorrow..

Seems like it should be considering Neil's tweets.

I'd love to play this tonight but I'm going to wait until after work tomorrow so that I don't feel I have to rush anything as I go into the weekend.

1am est / 10 pm pst

Or maybe that, oops.

KorrZ

Seems like it should be considering Neil's tweets.

I'd love to play this tonight but I'm going to wait until after work tomorrow so that I don't feel I have to rush anything as I go into the weekend.

1am est / 10 pm pst

Thanks guys. Agh! Decisions..decisions. Really tempted to play this tonight but I would like to be able to take my time and enjoy it.

Top Bottom