• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us: Remastered MP |OT| For the love of god please stop running.

Cannot get a game online at all.

Been trying for 2 hours and nothing other than once when it found 5 players but as the search ran out, it left all those 5 players.

Surely it would make sense to keep us all together until they found another 2 players (or even one), rather than just dispersing everybody.

This is disgusting. If I could get a refund, I would. Already bought the ps3 version digitally too. Suppose I'm to blame for supporting this shit...

i havent played the MP since sometime before the interrogation mode was introduced for the PS3 version. I'm picking it back up now, just got the PS4 version. Any tips to help me out? I remember that i shouldn't run, to open them sweet item boxes, and that smoke grenades tend to stun enemies so you can run up and shiv them. Not sure what has changed in the last year or so but i just wanted to see if you guys had any solid advice.

wowlace

i havent played the MP since sometime before the interrogation mode was introduced for the PS3 version. I'm picking it back up now, just got the PS4 version. Any tips to help me out? I remember that i shouldn't run, to open them sweet item boxes, and that smoke grenades tend to stun enemies so you can run up and shiv them. Not sure what has changed in the last year or so but i just wanted to see if you guys had any solid advice.

Advice depends what mode you play.

Supply Raid = COD run and gun.

Survivors = Camp mode

Interrogation = Down and Bait.

Å

Åesop

Unconfirmed Member
I wonder what the surprise is? I know it's new DLC, but what type? Weapons? Maps? New game mode?

Here you go ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

WDlwYyYmEcDsYHuVztLERkGv.jpg20141115-2-1j9unx1

Cotrip

I'm wondering, in case there's a new map, which map area/assets from the single they can recycle this time?

Sewers seems unlikely, since there's part of it on the beach level. Maybe the museum and hospital, but I'd like to see a "woods" map, based on that area:

119001727.jpg

119001743.jpg

Gray Matter

I'm wondering, in case there's a new map, which map area/assets from the single they can recycle this time?

Sewers seems unlikely, since there's part of it on the beach level. Maybe the museum and hospital, but I'd like to see a "woods" map, based on that area:

119001727.jpg

119001743.jpg

Left behind spoiler.

the mall sounds like a good place for a map. Either one can work.

I hope they release the multiplayer digitally. I'd probably sell my disc if so because I'm really only holding onto it for factions. It would be so great to switch from MP to a PS1 disc without disc-swapping. Also, less menu navigation.

I've been experiencing what seems like a glitch where music and character voices are muted and post-game is usually followed by a black screen forcing me to quit to xmb. I've never seen this before, but it's happened twice already. PS3 version.

BigTnaples

Todd Howard's Secret GAF Account
So how the hell do I get my Online Pass PS3 DLC to work on my Ps4?

I downloaded them all in the store on my app. Then went to the my ps4 and it all says "purchased" but I can't equip it in game...

Chinner

Banned
I've just started playing Interrogation mode for the first time. Totally loving it, but why the hell are people treating it like TDM.

Gray Matter

I've just started playing Interrogation mode for the first time. Totally loving it, but why the hell are people treating it like TDM.

That game mode is broken, instead of opening the safe people farm the enemies for parts. Which is why I don't play interrogation.

wowlace

That game mode is broken, instead of opening the safe people farm the enemies for parts. Which is why I don't play interrogation.

You farm for a little then open the safe in the last minute or the enemy mounts a comeback and embarrasses you in the last 10 seconds. I love it.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
Anyone else think the MP news at PSX will be the announcement of F2P?

Yeah, makes sense. Hopefully with some additions.

Honestly I would love to free up space on my HDD by getting rid of SP that I've played a million times.

And I want horde mode or something co-op. But that's a long shot.

Gray Matter

Yeah, makes sense. Hopefully with some additions.

Honestly I would love to free up space on my HDD by getting rid of SP that I've played a million times.

And I want horde mode or something co-op. But that's a long shot.

We've wanted a horde mode ever since the PS3 version, I doubt we'll get it. Maybe in the inevitable sequel.

Top Bottom