• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us: Remastered MP |OT| For the love of god please stop running.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
We've wanted a horde mode ever since the PS3 version, I doubt we'll get it. Maybe in the inevitable sequel.

I want the meta game turned into an actual thing in the inevitable sequel.

I could rattle off a dozen things they could do that would fall within reasonable expectations... but it could actually be something. Hopefully they either make it an actual thing or just scrap it.

Honestly I would love to free up space on my HDD by getting rid of SP that I've played a million times.
IMHO, it's stupid to pay for a MP unlock, especially on the PS4.

They should give us more install options: install SP and/or MP, install certain languages only etc.

danowat

Banned
Never played "The Last Of Us" on PS3, got a PS4 yesterday, and played through the prologue this morning........

Wow,totally blown away, is it this good throughout?

wowlace

Never played "The Last Of Us" on PS3, got a PS4 yesterday, and played through the prologue this morning........

Wow,totally blown away, is it this good throughout?

Yes, though this is the Factions MP thread. Be sure to check it out after you have finished the SP content.

Wiggy

Now im not playing for multiplayer for trophies, its a lot less stressful. I dont care about my facebook friends starving to death or getting kidnapped.

Anyone else give up on caring for your clans? Or am I missing some perks by not scrambling for as much supplies as I can?

AKyemeni

Now im not playing for multiplayer for trophies, its a lot less stressful. I dont care about my facebook friends starving to death or getting kidnapped.

Anyone else give up on caring for your clans? Or am I missing some perks by not scrambling for as much supplies as I can?
The only real benefit you get from playing the metagame is the one use boosters.

Anyone with any trouble getting a game tonight?

Had a spare 1.5hrs and only had 2 games lasting about 10 mins each before I was disconnected as 'Lan not connected'.

Spent the rest of the time waiting to get into a game ffs.

Abysmal matchmaking. Smh at ND and Sony... Smfh...

Why is it unreasonable?
Because ND wants you to pay twice (or thrice if you take into account the PS3 version) for the same game.

People begged for that in Uncharted 3 as well and guess what? ND doesn't give a fuck. Hell, some people were against a PS4 digital upgrade option and now we're stuck with a depleted pool/broken matchmaking.

On another note, check this out: http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/12/01/12-deals-christmas-return/

I reckon that it will become a PS+ freebie soon
(TM)

AKyemeni

Just announced on the stream. New DLC playable at PSX

original

Evolved1

Playable is a good sign... means it might not be too far off.

Evolved1

I just want some more options to play this... because the 60fps gameplay is just too good. I keep coming back.

Gray Matter

I just want some more options to play this... because the 60fps gameplay is just too good. I keep coming back.

I just want a reason to comeback. After playing this for over 200 hours on PS3 and dozens more on the PS4 I got burnt out. But it's too good to not play once in a while.

Evolved1

The match I just had... heart was pumping through my chest at the end trying to take on their 7 tickets in sudden death,

I almost had them, but ran out of ammo.

Keeps me coming back.

Evolved1

So a new helmet... blue, maybe color customization? That's the only thing I notice other than the crossbow. I'm slightly worried about that weapon tbh, ND has been surprisingly good so far with weapons drops, but crossbows present certain balance issues, some I;ve experienced first hand in games like Battlefield and such.

I hope there's more than just some helmets and a crossbow.

They could make a bunch of money on skins. Completely cosmetic stuff, that doesn't need a single thought aimed at how it will change balance or any of that.

Armor skins.
Backpack skins.
Character customization options like outfits or body types.
Weapon skins/models.

I would love some weapon skins. You don't have to change the weapon stats, just its appearance. M1 Garand skin for the semi-auto? Yes please. AK47 skin (a naughty dog staple!) for the full auto rifle? Yup, thanks. Easy money. And no one can complain about it messing up the game.

AKyemeni

So a new helmet... blue, maybe color customization? That's the only thing I notice other than the crossbow. I'm slightly worried about that weapon tbh, ND has been surprisingly good so far with weapons drops, but crossbows present certain balance issues, some I;ve experienced first hand in games like Battlefield and such.

I hope there's more than just some helmets and a crossbow.

They could make a bunch of money on skins. Completely cosmetic stuff, that doesn't need a single thought aimed at how it will change balance or any of that.

Armor skins.
Backpack skins.
Character customization options like outfits or body types.
Weapon skins/models.

I would love some weapon skins. You don't have to change the weapon stats, just its appearance. M1 Garand skin for the semi-auto? Yes please. AK47 skin (a naughty dog staple!) for the full auto rifle? Yup, thanks. Easy money. And no one can complain about it messing up the game.

It's a new helmet. Color customization ain't happening.

Maybe the crossbow is an explosive one? Remote detonation?

Evolved1

Would the crossbow be a purchasable weapon, or primary like the bow?

Seems to me like a (non-explosive bolt) crossbow would have to be a OHD to justify its existence, otherwise any other weapons in the game would be preferable in any situation. So, purchasable makes the most sense. We'll see if my logic holds up lol.

Raptor

Time to buy it again, I was going to anyways since I really miss it and this time will be digitally to keep it forever.

:)

Thanks.

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
I didn't think the multiplayer would be this fun. But man it's great. Genuine tension at all times.

Yeah i played a bunch of the multiplayer today for the first time and i had tons of fun but man it doesn't explain itself at all. I ran the shadow class that is unlocked from the start and i was doing pretty well, too bad the enforcer is a DLC only weapon :( Wanted to try some other loadouts with that gun. Also LOU Factions is like the anti advanced warfare, the game rewards slow pace. I might come back but i'm gonna have to read a wiki

Top Bottom