• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us: Remastered MP |OT| For the love of god please stop running.

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
Are you talking about the whole concept of paid perks or the perks themselves.

The whole concept, i think having multiplayer abilities that are paid only is awful. Makes me never want to play the multiplayer again, i just think it's stupid and plain bad.

Wiggy

The whole concept, i think having multiplayer abilities that are paid only is awful. Makes me never want to play the multiplayer again, i just think it's stupid and plain bad.

I agree. Having people at different levels of gameplay customisation all playing together is stupid, if it was just aesthetic it would be fine. Doesnt make me never want to play again though, but ill never support that stuff.

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
Welcome to Capitalism.

Yeah you're right....maybe i'm overreacting because i have been playing a lot of Call of duty recently, i mean it's not like LOU is the first game that does this kinda of thing...but man it did felt gross when i found out mainly because i want that stuff. I'll probably keep playing anyway.

Gray Matter

You dont think people want a new mode more? You said yourself how many were asking for a infected in the livestream.

People seemed to like Left Behind.

Yes, but that took too long to develop. ND doesn't have the resources to make another SP DLC. MP DLC takes much less time to make.

Wiggy

Yes, but that took too long to develop. ND doesn't have the resources to make another SP DLC. MP DLC takes much less time to make.

Yup, which is why they arent making any more, too busy on U4. Doesn't stop people from wanting it more than multiplayer guns though.

Speaking of Uncharted, is there a big crossover between fans of TLOU and Uncharted multi? I played some Uncharted multi but not nearly as much as I have of TLOU. I wonder if U4 multi will borrow from factions.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
What are your thoughts on farming 4v2?

Had a couple people quit out, and the other team chooses not to end the match... just wants to farm us 4v2? Thoughts?

Just curious.

Got to goooo, it's 5am and I have class in 4 hours xD Thought it would be easier to write here since PS4 takes forever to send messages.

That yazie88 dude or whatever teabagged the shit out of me when I opened 2/3 of their lockbox. SHARE!!!!!!!! Dat salt <3

Edit: Oops, double post.

Evolved1

Got to goooo, it's 5am and I have class in 4 hours xD

That yazie88 dude or whatever teabagged the shit out of me when I opened 2/3 of their lockbox. SHARE!!!!!!!! Dat salt <3

lol good games man.

Dreaver

Just 'finished' Hunters multiplayer. Firefly's next. Once you get the hang of the game it's so extremely satisfying. I'm doing pretty darn good with the hunting rifle. If there are any EU people that want to play some time: PSN: Dreav3rr. I'd love some friends to play together.

Just wondering, what are the things you first craft / upgrade usually? And what perks do you guys run with?

Nvzman

Hey, if everyone is playing Factions I'll jump in too. Mic and everything.
My PSN is TheNickster99, I might be on around 2-7 PM EST

Wiggy

Just wondering, what are the things you first craft / upgrade usually? And what perks do you guys run with?

I usually go with armour first and I craft whatever is available first except health packs as you can find them around the maps.

My loadout is sharp ears 2, covert training 2, sharpshooter 1 and explosion expert 1 (I switch that one sometimes though). My weopans are revolver and silenced semi auto.

What do you play with?

Dreaver

I usually go with armour first and I craft whatever is available first except health packs as you can find them around the maps.

My loadout is sharp ears 2, covert training 2, sharpshooter 1 and explosion expert 1 (I switch that one sometimes though). My weopans are revolver and silenced semi auto.

What do you play with?

I play mostly with the silenced hunting rifle. Sometimes when I'm not in a mood I use the semi-auto rifle silenced. Revolver always as second.

As for perks, I'm not really having a definitive set yet.. I'm trying them out. I really like First-aid training (lvl 1) it's a life saver. Apart from that I'm switching between Strategist, Covert Training, Reviver.

Also, when I use Strategist level 2, I'm not seeing the enemies on my minimap. Am I doing something wrong?

wowlace

You have to be within ten(give or take) feet. It works really well in multifloored levels, like High School.

Yeah, and it is a faint red dot which does not grab the eye like the regular red dot. I have not had success with Strategist 2 or 3 in my loadouts.

AKyemeni

Yeah, when is it, tomorrow?

Whenever the PSN store updates. The patch, which contains the "technical hooks" for DLC (which contains the actual DLC. What your downloading from the PSN store is just the unlock key), should come shortly before the updates

I run these all day long. Love 'em.

What I love about DM2 is that you accumulate parts very fast and, since I'm a quickscoper, I don't miss any marks. Those multiple 30 parts each time I land a hit helps me upgrade the HR quicker and keep me healthily stocked with launcher ammo.

Evolved1

Pretty frustrating night tonight. Probably played a bit too long, my own fault. But there was certainly real weirdness in some of those matches.

Damn, Tactical Shotgun has some serious range and the spread still seems pretty good. Might drop my Shorty and Hunting Rifle if it's the 3-point reincarnation of the Shortychete.

No new Machete execution ( ._.), but dear God, those shanks. ( o_o)

Edit: Oh, PSBlog post and trailer are up.

The new Frontier Rifle is under which execution pack ? Semi-Auto or Sniper pack ?

Also is the Shorty included in new executions pack (shotgun) ?

Evolved1

I'm buying all this shit, minus the perks probably.

Still annoyed the samurai helmet is behind such an egregious paywall. It looks cool, but whatever, ND had to be a bunch of massive fucking assholes about that.

AKyemeni

I'm buying all this shit, minus the perks probably.

Still annoyed the samurai helmet is behind such an egregious paywall. It looks cool, but whatever, ND had to be a bunch of massive fucking assholes about that.

If you want to buy everything new that will be released, it'll cost you 29 bucks.

Evolved1

If you want to buy everything new that will be released, it'll cost you 29 bucks.

Damn I just saw they're charging for the new executions. lol

Hey so if I want this stuff plus the samurai helmet, that's what $60-70? So more than the actual game.

Or to put it another way, the samurai helmet is more than all this DLC combined?

Top Bottom