• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us: Remastered MP |OT| For the love of god please stop running.

nearly every device uses 80 for web browsing.
.8 is the xbone (no problems with nat) .9 is the ps4 (shitload of problems with nat/lou)

I know what port 80 is for, but you still can't port forward to more than 1 ip.

And looking at your iptables, your xbox is higher up so its mostly likely that all the traffic trough 80 gets routed to your xbox, thats why you have no problems with the box, but your PS4 fails.

mhs004

Just put my psn on the doc, itwasmedio

I'm waiting for the delivery now as I live in rural arkansas and ordered it on amazon. So exited this is going to be my first mp ps4 game! I was a fan of the gears mp so I'm hoping this will be a good fit for me.

Badosh

So, never played the mp on the ps3 version but I started right away with it and wow, I'm hooked already. It's actually really good, I'm kind of surprised.

farmerboy

Hoping to get the game tomorrow play the SP and then MP later.

Got no time though so it could be a couple of weeks before I get to the MP. I will add my name to the doc when I start MP and if anyone remembers me, add me.

Be warned though, I've never played any kind of competitive MP (old school here, been SP only since the early 80's) so I WILL SUCK. Though I'm decent at gaming in general.

PSN ID farmerboy007

Been sitting in match matking for like 10 min. Wonder if it would work getting 8 people and creating a private game? PSN: plbelanger if anyone wants to get it going.

So I just played a match of Supply Raid and my heart is pounding fast. The last time I felt this way was when I play Gears of War multiplayer. In the match I just played I was the last man standing and I some how killed the 3 remaining players. The last guy almost got me with a shotgun but I had armor and a one-hit-kill stick. I am shaking right now MY GOD I HAVE NOT FELT THIS ALIVE IN A LONG TIME!!! I am still looking for people to play with so feel free to add me. PSN ID: pistolhamer40k. (Yes one m).

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
PSN: colingt255

Add me, played a few matches earlier today and enjoyed it a lot. Felt like a slower-paced version of Uncharted MP which I liked as well!

Why dont you guys just do private matches? Sounds more competitive too.

I want a GAF tournament. Anyone want to make a team with me? I'm a LoU PS3 veteran :p

For those who are new to MP. When the challenges come up, make sure you keep the easiest ones for the very late weeks.

Also, I just noticed that when a challenge comes up, you can pick something like, X amount of downs with the enforcer, but you have to buy that gun from the Playstation store. It shouldn't allow you to choose that option if you don't have the weapon.

Having fun though, loving the new maps. Would like to play with some Gaffers tonight.

What is the button to change shoulders for the camera? I can't seem to find it,

R1

Can't find a single game. Been waiting for a half hour to no avail.

If someone wants to invite me, I'd appreciate it. I'm new though, so don't kill me if I suck

PSN ID: Mortal_Monkey

Top Bottom