• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us: Remastered MP |OT| For the love of god please stop running.

GUYS! before I break the fuckin' ps4 and throw it out the window, can someone take a look at my port forward settings and tell me whats wrong?

out_the_window8erh7.jpg

Game keeps booting me when I try to start multiplayer (FACTIONS MP), giving a popup window saying "go check you nat is 1,2 or 3"

So when I go to network settings to test, it now gives me NW-31374-8 error, which translated means that it does not have ...time to establish connection to check the fuckin' nat.
I get the same error both wired and through wifi.
my ps4 has been setup with static ip and the opened ports you see in the above image (the yellow ones, 11 to 15).
what gives?

countdown to throw out: 15, minus.......

My router seems to open ports 9305, 9306, 9307 & 9308 for the PS4. Could try them :)

GUYS! before I break the fuckin' ps4 and throw it out the window, can someone take a look at my port forward settings and tell me whats wrong?

out_the_window8erh7.jpg

Game keeps booting me when I try to start multiplayer (FACTIONS MP), giving a popup window saying "go check you nat is 1,2 or 3"

So when I go to network settings to test, it now gives me NW-31374-8 error, which translated means that it does not have ...time to establish connection to check the fuckin' nat.
I get the same error both wired and through wifi.
my ps4 has been setup with static ip and the opened ports you see in the above image (the yellow ones, 11 to 15).
what gives?

countdown to throw out: 15, minus.......

Try the ports for the 1st party titles in this link:

https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/241/~/firewall-port-numbers-to-play-games-online

p3tran

Banned
My router seems to open ports 9305, 9306, 9307 & 9308 for the PS4. Could try them :)
thanks, I just added the range with some more room to spare, and still the same thing :/

will try adding the list now, but why the fuck should I open ports for ps3 home on my ps4?

Anyone else having a problem with purchased weapons, skills, and hats not showing up? When I click purchase on a skill it brings up the store but it already says purchased. Anyway to fix this?

p3tran

Banned

I'm this close from throwing it away!

now, i did add every port and still the same.
I googled for my problem, and the results are disheartening.
basically no answer about this problem in game related forums (cod/bf),
and the worst thing is a reply I found on the same problem as mine, given from official support. here it is, in all its glory:

Re: NAT Problems? (error nw31374-8) Dec 27, 2013

I would suggest trying again later as we are looking into some PSN latency issues.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

U--J
PlayStation Moderation and Support Guy @ www.playstationsupportforum.com
http://community.us.playstation.com...rt/NAT-Problems-error-nw31374-8/td-p/42295773

its from last christmas, but its the most relevant thing containing an official answer i can find....!!

god dam shit fuck!!

this is a dlink router, I NEVER had any problem with it. i also bought a TPLINK N600 to setup at office, I'm gonna unpack it and set it up here, and for the good of my ps4, it better connect through the new router.!!!

Guys got the game today but I would love to play this again with you guys. Had a blast playing it on PS3 with GAF back in the day.

PSN ID: CRAZY_SPIRIT.

thanks, I just added the range with some more room to spare, and still the same thing :/

will try adding the list now, but why the fuck should I open ports for ps3 home on my ps4?

You only need to try this section:

PlayStation®Network and SCEA Game Servers
All games published by SCEA (first-party) and the PlayStation Network may use the following ports for communication with SCEA (first-party) game servers:

TCP Ports: 10050, 10051, 10040 - 10060
UDP Ports: 50000 - 60000

Yeah..tried running and ended up throwing bombs, I do not like the L1 L2 switch.

I usually would! But I play TLoU on PS3 with a PS4 controller. So I'm stuck in my ways. In about half an hour I'm starting a party. I feel like Carmelo Anthony right now in most games. No support.

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
Haha played two matches on my lunch and got decimated. I'll be kicking some ass tonight though, guaranteed. This shit is so much fun.

Moofers

Good GOD this thread is like foreplay. Can't take it....gonna burst! Need to get the hell outta here and find the UPS truck!

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
Are you able to change your character skin or is it always random? I know you can choose masks, helmets and hats but can't figure out where to change the character skin

GQman2121

Banned
The online game looks amazing. The additional 30 frames at work is really something and it's apparent as soon as the game fades in.

I would like to play with some Gaffers. Add me on PSN - Beamber

Anyone for MP add FD_Reborn

I'll add you. mine is xpn_killer.

btw the game is fun and intense. especially if you have a good team.

Guys got the game today but I would love to play this again with you guys. Had a blast playing it on PS3 with GAF back in the day.

PSN ID: CRAZY_SPIRIT.

Anyone setting up a party? Invite me PSN: plbelanger

Added! If anyone else wants to add me my ID is Magicman354_

p3tran

Banned
You only need to try this section:

PlayStation®Network and SCEA Game Servers
All games published by SCEA (first-party) and the PlayStation Network may use the following ports for communication with SCEA (first-party) game servers:

TCP Ports: 10050, 10051, 10040 - 10060
UDP Ports: 50000 - 60000

thanks, done that already.
here's a pic of my ports for ps4.
also putting in out, in dmz does not change a thing....

nero9ik4a.jpg

any ideas guys?
the message from support that "its a server latency problem, try again later" i read earlier seem to be the only logical explanation? that, or i'm blind.

Yeah. Playing with a team that doesn't stay together is making it hard.

I never once had a problem solo playing on PS3 - if your team is fractured you have to be the glue that binds it. A good solo player can strengthen a shit team.

Go the support route and plant bombs well and back up the best person on your team, focus on reviving.

(I'd say I'm average at shooting games.)

Crackbone

Feel free to add me - Crackbone. EST US

I'm not great but I enjoy team play and would like to play with some gafers.

I've added myself to the spreadsheet as well.

Tubie

I'm still amazed at how fast PS4 installs game data.

Took me under 4 minutes after putting the disc in for the first time to start playing.

beta_fuse

Wow me and 2 friends cannot for the life of us find a match online. I think being 3 in a party might be the problem. Still sucks though:(

thanks, done that already.
here's a pic of my ports for ps4.
also putting in out, in dmz does not change a thing....

nero9ik4a.jpg

any ideas guys?
the message from support that "its a server latency problem, try again later" i read earlier seem to be the only logical explanation? that, or i'm blind.

Ah lawd that is the worst bro. I had this exact issue with my Dlink. Couldn't get it to work no matter what I tried. DMZ did nothing as well.

Bought a Airport Extreme. No problems since

Anybody else have problems finding players?

I've been waiting in matchmaking for 20 minutes at least. I've tried backing out a few times but have been waiting on the current screen for at least ten, it just finally went all the way from "searching for 'optimal' game" to "close" to "any", still no work. Bummer because I have to leave for work soon and wanted to check it out before I left.

Top Bottom