• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us: Remastered MP |OT| For the love of god please stop running.

Spoo

Can't find a single game. Been waiting for a half hour to no avail.

If someone wants to invite me, I'd appreciate it. I'm new though, so don't kill me if I suck

PSN ID: Mortal_Monkey

It takes time. Just keep restarting the queue process.

Is there a GAF clan for this? Been playing it all morning. In love. PSN id is reeducator -- lqqk me up GAF bros

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
I play by myself and I carry the team... I play with gaf and I hardly even see enemies!

Gaf is good.

LogicStep

So I just played a match online in private with my friend. Then we joined a supply raid game and played a match. Now we can't join any games... wtf?

hesido

I'm sad to announce that the single player doesn't seem like my thing. (Tho I'm yet to meet Ellie). I hadn't bought it on PS3 as I don't like constant tension in my games but I boarded the remaster hype train, my consumerism kicked in.

I'm hopeful for the multiplayer, though. Waiting for it to download. I hope it continues download in standby mode, I just switched to standby from the in game menu to test whether download would progress and the progression of download fell from %32 to %19. I don't know how that could happen... Currently it is again in standby mode, have no idea if it's downloading anything.

I'm sad to announce that the single player doesn't seem like my thing. (Tho I'm yet to meet Ellie). I hadn't bought it on PS3 as I don't like constant tension in my games but I boarded the remaster hype train, my consumerism kicked in.

I'm hopeful for the multiplayer, though. Waiting for it to download. I hope it continues download in standby mode, I just switched to standby from the in game menu to test whether download would progress and the progression of download fell from %32 to %19. I don't know how that could happen... Currently it is again in standby mode, have no idea if it's downloading anything.

You haven't met Ellie yet, you've experienced ~1% of what the game has to offer and 0% of the amazing story. Odd to call it so early.

Any one having a problem with the DLC skills not being unlocked on TLOU R? I had the season pass on ps3. It shows a locked symbol on the multiplayer loadout menu, but when I click it, it says purchased, and won't let me put it on my loadout. Any one know what to do?

Not sure what to say here. Did you not..feel anything for the opening scene?

The beginning gameplay after that may be a little boring, but it acts a tutorial/early setup for the whole Ellie thing.

Or do you just not like the gameplay? Again.. you haven't scratched the surface haha. Not sure you'll enjoy the MP if the gameplay is your issue

Any one having a problem with the DLC skills not being unlocked on TLOU R? I had the season pass on ps3. It shows a locked symbol on the multiplayer loadout menu, but when I click it, it says purchased, and won't let me put it on my loadout. Any one know what to do?
Turn your ps4 on and off. Fixed it for me.

They look like decent additions to the multiplayer and add more layers to gunplay.

However, it would be unfair to deem anything overpowered or anything without having adequate hands on experience with them.

What weapons have scopes now? Hunter rifle and what else?

hesido

You haven't met Ellie yet, you've experienced ~1% of what the game has to offer and 0% of the amazing story. Odd to call it so early.

Not sure what to say here. Did you not..feel anything for the opening scene?

The beginning gameplay after that may be a little boring, but it acts a tutorial/early setup for the whole Ellie thing.

Or do you just not like the gameplay? Again.. you haven't scratched the surface haha. Not sure you'll enjoy the MP if the gameplay is your issue

The opening scene was captivating. It's just that I don't like the stealth aspect because I suck at it. Maybe I just go easy mode and guns blazing but that's probably not what the creators of this game intended so I wouldn't feel content with that. Also, the game so far moved very slowly.And when it moved at all, I sucked at the stealth tactics. I knew the risks when I bought the game though.

Hoodbury

About to login for multiplayer now. PSN is Hoodbury. Can someone send me an invite? I've never played before so could use some help and tips. Be on in 2 minutes.

theRizzle

Never played any TLoU MP, but I beat the SP back on PS3.

I'll be playing this MP quite a bit over the next week, so if anyone can add me and team up or something (still pretty much no idea how this MP works), my PSN ID is TheSuperVillain.

I'll be playing most of the night tonight.

Qwell

I wonder if I'm hurting my chances of finding a game by being in a party of 4 :( Seemed to have the same issues trying to find a pick-up game during my lunch hour, but this infinite searching for game stinks.

ibtjdyeNtb2Nt3.gif

nicolajNN

I'm unsure if my mic is working, I don't see the icon next to my name. I'm using the one I got with the PS4

On that note, so far I've only encountered one person with a mic, what's up with that? Very disappointing

Ezio

Was an old school mper on ps3 will be playing this tonight would love to get into some groups

SorrowsEnd82

Add me :)

Az987

all good things
Why can't I find any game? Its been searching for like 5 minutes wtf.

My psn is Az986 if anyone wants to add me

Is there any official word from Naughty Dog on the multiplayer issues regarding joining games?

Disappointing but I guess I should have expected this.

Been searching for ten minutes now, nothing - keep re-trying usually after five or so minutes. Managed to get one game earlier and sucked at it because I forgot the controls and now that I've got more free time the MP is clearly having issues.

Oh well, tomorrow!

Top Bottom