• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us: Remastered MP |OT| For the love of god please stop running.

Zornack

The opening scene was captivating. It's just that I don't like the stealth aspect because I suck at it. Maybe I just go easy mode and guns blazing but that's probably not what the creators of this game intended so I wouldn't feel content with that. Also, the game so far moved very slowly.And when it moved at all, I sucked at the stealth tactics. I knew the risks when I bought the game though.

I really like the game but I still think that everything pre-Bill (except the very opening) is quite a slog. I'd just turn it down to normal if I were you, I think there's still a lot to be gotten out of the game even if you breeze through the combat.

K_B

I finally got in a game but I just got some glitch where after I'd been killed I couldn't respawn, it was just my dead body on the screen and no menu came up though my teammates continued playing. Just left the game and restarted but it was still pretty annoying.

Also if anyone wants to add me to try and play a few rounds my ID is kbizzle724

Grinchy

Banned
Matchmaking worked well earlier but now it's been twenty minutes of searching and nothing

Also I'm joining with four people and still nothing. Every once in awhile that bar will scroll but nada. So frustrating. Want to play this bad!

I remember on PS3 there would be times where it wouldn't find a game within a minute or 2 and I'd just back the party out and start matchmaking again. Then it would work.

It actually happened to me earlier on the PS4 version. Do you always let it go on that long or have you tried backing out and retrying?

edit- Ok now I'm having lots of issues too.

EL CUCO

Matchmaking for "no parties" doesn't seem to be working. Need to choose "parties allowed" to get into a game.

Not sure if mics are working while not in a party. I had a party in game and we all heard each other fine, but after about 6 matches, we never heard anybody talk with us.

Also, 1080/60 is so glorious. Can't be said enough. Being at awe was distracting me from playing a good game. Took me a while to get a hang of running/listening with R2/L2 but it feels good now.

Juice

So I'm in a party with a friend in my clan and when we start matchmaking, somehow, we wind up on different teams!

This seems to totally defeat the point of matchmaking. Can we just not be on the same team??

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Anybody up for a few rounds of survivors? Beginners welcome!

PSN ID: Colingt255

Send me a request and I'll invite you to the party.

3DShovel

Man, people who try to revive others when they're in the middle of a firefight are dummmb. Wait for things to calm a bit. We've lost countless lives because others just feel the need to get those revive points or something.

Gaz_RB

So I'm in a party with a friend in my clan and when we start matchmaking, somehow, we wind up on different teams!

This seems to totally defeat the point of matchmaking. Can we just not be on the same team??

Are you a Firefly or a Hunter? and what is he?

Can't join any games. Is there server issues going on or do you have to get to a certain part of the story.

Server issues.

GravyButt

i am just awful at this
Me too. Like really really bad. I crouch and go slow and stick with my teammates. But somehow I always get blasted and they refuse to revive me.

Although I had an epic last stand on my team. Was 4on1 and took out 3 guys. Only to get shivved from behind from the final guy :(

Searching for optimal game... for a long time.

I don't believe people aren't playing multiplayer right away... are they? I'm not getting into games.

Edit: Nm, just saw server issue post.

Gaz_RB

Me too. Like really really bad. I crouch and go slow and stick with my teammates. But somehow I always get blasted and they refuse to revive me.

Although I had an epic last stand on my team. Was 4on1 and took out 3 guys. Only to get shivved from behind from the final guy :(

You really got a play with a full party. This game can be horrible when you play with randoms
We are both fireflies. When we join a game with parties allowed he gets thrown on hunters

Weird, never had that happen yet. It happens every time or just once?

Top Bottom