• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us: Remastered MP |OT| For the love of god please stop running.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
I need some friends for this... psn is same as gaf handle.

Fucking controls lol, accidentally sprinted a couple of times instead of aiming and got myself killed, but I am starting to get used to it. The mp 60fps is incredible.

I think I'm getting good at this game. Pretty fun. I fought this team who all ran around and didn't show up on radar. Is that a skill thing? They just zerged us while we were still in spawn. Too fast for normal jogging.

Also feel free to add PeskyToaster

16BitNova

Quick question. I see that some masks/helmets that came with my season pass for DLC on PS3 I now have to pay for. I thought ND was including all DLC up to this point. Or is this not the case and I now have to re buy some stuff if I want to use it? Also does it not matter that the PS4 notices my PS3 season pass or is this some type of error?

ChawlieTheFair

pip pip cheerio you slags!
Ok sent invites to just about every north american on the google list, and goddamn I appreciate yall who have simple names. I'm on right now if anyone wants to play, username kgp11.

Tattooth

Wow, the first couple of matches were really rough trying to relearn all the controls and stuff. I completely forgot listen mode was even in multiplayer!

My PSN is x8BiT, I remember having a ton of fun with a few gaffers on the PS3.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
I'm planning on actually putting some serious time into the PS4 multiplayer. Let's hope I don't suck as much as I did on PS3. My PSN ID is in my profile if anyone wants to add me. Just let me know you're from GAF.

p3tran

Banned
thanks, done that already.
here's a pic of my ports for ps4.
also putting in out, in dmz does not change a thing....

nero9ik4a.jpg

any ideas guys?
the message from support that "its a server latency problem, try again later" i read earlier seem to be the only logical explanation? that, or i'm blind.
Ah lawd that is the worst bro. I had this exact issue with my Dlink. Couldn't get it to work no matter what I tried. DMZ did nothing as well.

Bought a Airport Extreme. No problems since
good to know that on a dlink this problem cannot be surpassed, because I already broke a telephone and a vase.
problem is I threw at it a brand new tp-link router, and still does the same thing. timeout before returning the nat results.
even more aggravating thing is that whatever else first party I tried on ps4 (ok, killzone), it played without even thinking to ask me about nat etc.

I guess its not written in the cards for me to play multiplayer, even if I jumped through a dozen hoops to make it today.....

ramuh

Mentioned in the other OT. I played my first MP match and this shit was intense! Looking forward to playing more!

You can add me if you want. PSN- Alizar

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
I did well my first game, but we lost. I started out bad my second, but picked it up and we won. At one point I got into a melee fight with 3 people in a row while me and a teammate were trying to revive someone.

See a bunch of you guys have sent my a friend request I'll be acepting them and send some myself tomorrow. I get my summer vacation in two days so. I can see myself playing this a lot. See you guys online!

Crumbtiny

Was home for about 20 minutes when the UPS guy knocked. He actually knocked and waited to hand me my package. He must know.

I added a few of you from this thread, also put my name down on the Google Doc; but just to get a few more friends my PSN is Crumbtiny.

First time playing multi and the DLC. So stoked to get into this game all over again!

Man, the MP is so damn good in 1080p/60fps. I think this will be my go to multiplayer title until Destiny, and even then I'll keep it in rotation.

thanks, done that already.
here's a pic of my ports for ps4.
also putting in out, in dmz does not change a thing....

nero9ik4a.jpg

any ideas guys?
the message from support that "its a server latency problem, try again later" i read earlier seem to be the only logical explanation? that, or i'm blind.

Your forwarding port 80 to 2 different ips (192.168.1.8, 192.168.1.9)
As far as i know you can't portforward to more than 1 ip.

Loading times are still atrocious, also ran into an infinite loading screen as it was on PS3. Otherwise, loads of fun and so much prettier in 60fps.

Korten

Banned
So. I have 64 people I need to look after and supplies are 57... My question is... Isn't this number eventually going to reach a point where it's impossible to get enough resources unless you do impossibly good in a match?

IL be on later tonight around 9:00pm pst I'm not the best but I usually end up even when it comes to kills and deaths. PSN: Agent_ShortBus Also is anyone else having problems hearing others voice chat? I see the little mic icon come up but I can't hear anyone. Checked my Internet settings and I'm on Nat Type 2 and using the pulse elites.

Crumbtiny

Holy crap. After playing through that opening (and knowing what's to come) this might be the most gorgeous game I've played.

Can't wait to get down on MP with you Gaffers! Think I'll use some of the Target giftcards my wife and I got as wedding gifts to pick up some of those PS4 headphones.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
So. I have 64 people I need to look after and supplies are 57... My question is... Isn't this number eventually going to reach a point where it's impossible to get enough resources unless you do impossibly good in a match?

Yeah it gets hard eventually. They did a double exp weekend for the ps3 version soon after launch that made it pretty easy to get the high level unlocks so maybe they'll do something similar for the ps4 version.

p3tran

Banned
Your forwarding port 80 to 2 different ips (192.168.1.8, 192.168.1.9)
As far as i know you can't portforward to more than 1 ip.

nearly every device uses 80 for web browsing.
.8 is the xbone (no problems with nat) .9 is the ps4 (shitload of problems with nat/lou)

ramuh

I'm playing SP for a bit but later on tonight I will be playing MP. I'ma add a bunch of you and we should start a party.

So does smoother framerate make kills easier to get? Health is still nice and high right?

Any issues with new weapons? Can someone give me a rundown on how the new scopes affect gameplay?

Top Bottom