• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us: Remastered MP |OT| For the love of god please stop running.

EL CUCO

I was able to connect :D
43TJWbj.jpg

I'm down to play with y'all but no mic, atm :(

Sintax

Neo Member
We're looking into what's up with the matchmaking, just pushed a live update to alleviate some of the problems (v .004).

If you don't have that update, restarting your application should sync you to it.

MMaRsu

We're looking into what's up with the matchmaking, just pushed a live update to alleviate some of the problems (v .004).

If you don't have that update, restarting your application should sync you to it.
Thanks for the quick support!

The PS4 should give us a notification right? I haven't gotten one. Is the update server side or a normal update?

ChawlieTheFair

pip pip cheerio you slags!
Ignoring server problems, I want a full squad of guys using Covert level 2, play interrogation, shiv every player for interrogation points, then sneak up and crack the safe all without uncrouching.

Im connected to a match that was already in progress and can hear my teammates talking and playing but Im just sitting here on Loading... Loading... Loading... then I get kicked :/

Sintax

Neo Member
We're still looking into the issue. It should be a bit better, but as soon as we have more info on it, we'll let everyone know.

On a gaf team taking names right now...except for this round. But in general, kicking ass. 60 fps goodness (or 30? Can't tell the difference).
joking, sort of

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
We're still looking into the issue. It should be a bit better, but as soon as we have more info on it, we'll let everyone know.

Thanks for being on top of this at this hour.

My PSN is Daraman if anyone is throwing out invites.

Remastered Multiplayer...

Aka, where going to put weapons and perks behind a paywall...

I wish more people would call ND out on this. It's just bullshit and a really shitty thing to do to customers considering there is a good weapon behind a paywall, and boosters as well.

SZips

I noticed no one till now seem to respond to me saying that. I was looking forward to getting the perk agility... And then I noticed I had to pay for it...

Seriously, this is selling power bullshit.

I haven't dove into multiplayer yet but is buying it as DLC really the only way to unlock something that seems like a basic, almost essential gameplay mechanic? I mean, there's no way to unlock it later just through progression, just a DLC purchase?

Korten

Banned
I haven't dove into multiplayer yet but is buying it as DLC really the only way to unlock something that seems like a basic, almost essential gameplay mechanic? I mean, there's no way to unlock it later just through progression, just a DLC purchase?

As far as I can tell... No.

Typically unlocks say:

[Resource/Needed Resources] to Unlock.

However 8 of the perks say: X to purchase and bring up the PSN store.

And if you want said perks and weapons it sets you back... $14.

Top Bottom