• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us: Remastered MP |OT| For the love of god please stop running.

Oh my god this mp plays and looks do fucking good on this version. I'm gonna be addicted again.

I know it's me, but I haven't played this in a few months and it looks pretty much exactly how I remember it, I'm not feeling like anything looks better. Again, I know things unquestionably and scientifically look/perform better, so I know I'm wrong. But looks so similar to me :)

I never played the MP due to the frame rate on PS3 but this is a blast. Add me: nextjin420

I have the wireless gold headset and it seems like a huge advantage compared to using my normal tv speakers.

ramuh

I had fun tonight with a party full of Gafers! First night at MP in Last of Us. Holy shit at Smoke+Shiv!!

Interrogation is crazy! So much strategy involved in that mode.

Mine is not connecting to the servers. It's stuck on where it says connecting at about 1/8 of the bar, then after a while, it says Error initializing session manager.

Super rusty, but two questions

1) How do you get the Banderas taunt?

2) What's the button for Sprint? Apparently I forgot and when I ran into three guys I had no idea, lol.

UGH Was doing so good in interrigation. The enemy team unlocked our box first but we manage to defend ours and unlock theirs. I was rekting shit wiht my double barrel but then we all got kicked. Might as well just start up the singleplayer. Took this picture earlier
L201SEBl.jpg

Top Bottom