• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us: Remastered MP |OT| For the love of god please stop running.

So, everyone, I made a stealth loadout and am doing pretty okay with it. Can anyone tell me if this loadout sounds good or should I change some stuff?

Revolver
--
Covert Training 3
Sharp Ears 2
Brawler 2
--
Shotgun

whitehawk

Banned
Anyone have issues with their microphones not working? It works at the PS menu, saying "Plsyation, x", but then not in the game. And when I press the PS home button again, it doesn't even work at the menu.

Gotcha, now I need to figure out how to force randomize until I find a decent guy. ;)

Edit: restarting the entire game and it still sticks me with the same guy, oh well, I'm about to try my first match anyways and get a mask later.
The character on the customization page will always look exactly the same, but will be randomized each time you start a match.

Is there an easy way to find Neogaf groups? I remember on the PS3 we created chat rooms to setup games. Is there something similar to this?

Installed the game and I've had it sitting on the "Press Any Button" screen for about two minutes and holy shit my PS4 sounds like it's going to take off and fly around the room. I was hoping I'd be more confident in hardware this gen but this thing is almost as loud as my PS3 and 360... I guess TLOU killed a lot of PS3s, maybe it's just destined for blood.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
The Photo Mode toggle is in the Pause menu between Options and Bonuses, right? It seems like it actually isn't enabled here, in the first couple rooms at least. Maybe it'll turn on at some point here..

I'm not sure since I'm in MP right now, but I remember messing with photomode pretty early in the prologue.

The Photo Mode toggle is in the Pause menu between Options and Bonuses, right? It seems like it actually isn't enabled here, in the first couple rooms at least. Maybe it'll turn on at some point here..

Just push start at anytime and it should be like the second or third option, just push right to turn it on. Work's in the prologue.

Bt1VWNECQAAotqO.jpg

Wonder why I don't have the option yet. Weird.

I feel like the more I play, the worst I get. I'm going to try this strategy out (crafting loadout) next time, and also start experimenting with the bow and arrow. Thanks for linking the article!

lol same here, I think in the beginning I was taking a real methodical approach because I still hadn't learned the game. I got my head gassed thinking I was good at the game. Now today, I'm getting my ass kicked, most likely because I got away from what I was doing.

Eppy Thatcher

God's had his chance.
Tried to join like 5 games yesterday through out the day and failed every single attempt (Just sat and sat and sat there looking for a game without ever connecting)

Gonna try again tonight after a modem/router power cycle and if I still can't see you fireflys out there imma call comcast and bitch up a gawt-dayumed storm.

After some downright embarrassingly mindless teammate match ups, and I mean cartoonishly bad, I've decided to go outside of my comfort zone and seek some random friends in TLOUGAF. I'm going to hit up the google doc for some new players.

My friend and I generally play around 8pm EST. If that's a time slot you generally play as well then just PM me directly.

Tried to join like 5 games yesterday through out the day and failed every single attempt (Just sat and sat and sat there looking for a game without ever connecting)

Gonna try again tonight after a modem/router power cycle and if I still can't see you fireflys out there imma call comcast and bitch up a gawt-dayumed storm.

Servers are getting slammed, so issues are to be expected, not really Comcast's fault for a change :p I recommend trying to play Interrogation, that's given me the most luck getting in a game. Supply Raid has definitely been the hardest for it to find a match.

Top Bottom