• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us: Remastered MP |OT| For the love of god please stop running.

LEGGZZZZ

I think this might be the best mutliplayer game I've played in some time. Dabbled with it a bit on ps3 for several weeks so I'm not a complete noob, but paying at 60 fps and 1080p is amazing. Been playing the mode with only one life per round (survivor I think?) since matchmaking there is the fastest, and been having a blast despite playing with randoms. Getting serious Gears of War 1 nostalgia with all the pressure and tension between multiple rounds, critical moments deciding who wins and loses. Great stuff, can't imagine playing with (or against!) Gaf.

I think this might be the best mutliplayer game I've played in some time. Dabbled with it a bit on ps3 for several weeks so I'm not a complete noob, but paying at 60 fps and 1080p is amazing. Been playing the mode with only one life per round (survivor I think?) since matchmaking there is the fastest, and been having a blast despite playing with randoms. Getting serious Gears of War 1 nostalgia with all the pressure and tension between multiple rounds, critical moments deciding who wins and loses. Great stuff, can't imagine playing with (or against!) Gaf.

We've gone undefeated for I think 24 hrs now.

Perfec7_

Neo Member
Hey guys. I've been getting pretty frustrated playing with randoms.

This is only my third day playing online, but I generally come in first every time. I'm also a good team player and will use my Mic.

Please add me: KRAV__MANGA (two underscores)

ramuh

Hey guys. I've been getting pretty frustrated playing with randoms.

This is only my third day playing online, but I generally come in first every time. I'm also a good team player and will use my Mic.

Please add me: KRAV__MANGA (two underscores)

I'll add you tomorrow. :)

I never played Interrogation when it got patched in on PS3, and I don't really think I was missing much. Having infinite lives kind of fucks with the flow, nobody revives, and every game ends up playing out like team deathmatch, because nobody has enough supplies to feed their clan and refuses to actually open the safe. I got the two trophies attached to the mode and I'm probably done with it, unless Supply Raid gets REALLLLLLY boring in the grind to finish the journey.

ramuh

Is there a reason almost no one is using the burst rifle? Does it suck or something?

I love it! I can't ever seem to get enough shots off with the semi auto and the full auto is too weak. The burst is perfect. But your Aim is really important. I usually aim center mass instead of head and the recoil will shoot it up. Also put Sharpshooter on.

CatPee

Really fucking tired of runners on my team :(. PSN is minhtfresh15 if anyone's up for some decent teamplay. I usually roll as a Medicrafter.

ramuh

Really fucking tired of runners on my team :(. PSN is minhtfresh15 if anyone's up for some decent teamplay. I usually roll as a Medicrafter.

I like to scream NO at them.. .but by the end of the match I'm like go run and draw the enemy fire!

HiiiLife

The game is fun as hell when it actually does work. The feeling of succeaful teamwork and patience is dope. I just wish my friends can get it through their heads that playing this game like it's Gears of War is a sure way to get fucked up.

Jinjo

This is actually funny.

They never actually touched the bow. Ever.

It was actually all in the mind of the players and slowly, the bow became very underused.

Really? I always figured they reduced the rate of fire/drawing speed. Especially on the first level, you can't fire arrows as quickly as before. Thought it was pretty noticable. But I was never an avid bow user though. Semi-auto & hunting rifle for life.

HiiiLife

Can someone tell me the con's of jogging aside from being heard auditorily? You don't show up on the radar no? Only time I find myself crouching is when I know enemies are nearby.

Jeramii

Banned
Can someone tell me the con's of jogging aside from being heard auditorily? You don't show up on the radar no? Only time I find myself crouching is when I know enemies are nearby.

it's easier to just run into a bomb, or just draw attention to yourself by zero cover whatsoever. if you know you're alone or in a safe'ish area it's not a problem. better to take your time, especially around corners.

Top Bottom