• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us: Remastered MP |OT| For the love of god please stop running.

shwimpy

My only problem is I'm still used to the triggers being flipped. I screw up a few times and switch shoulders when I want to shoot.
Same here. It doesn't help that this is probably the only game that uses L1 to run. Might have to switch it back to ps3 controls.

ChawlieTheFair

pip pip cheerio you slags!
Lotta good fun with patty cakes, alizar and brick.

ANybody else get a NAT/mic related problem with party chat? Me and hubb couldn' hear each other.

dubq

Tried to join like 5 games yesterday through out the day and failed every single attempt (Just sat and sat and sat there looking for a game without ever connecting)

Same here. I also notice that the Facebook connection thing will never load friends photos like it did on the PS3 version. Just spins on loading constantly.

Navy Bean

I still love this game, but the movement and shooting mechanics are clunky as hell. The story, design, atmosphere, environments, etc. are amazing and make up for it but coming from other games it is jarring.

Eppy Thatcher

God's had his chance.
Same here. I also notice that the Facebook connection thing will never load friends photos like it did on the PS3 version. Just spins on loading constantly.

Yup Yup Yup to facebook photo not loading.

My connection on my samsung tablet and my phone to my Comcast wifi router has been shite for a few days now (week maybe) and I put it down to multiple devices being on and connected and sucking up bandwidth until i ran a speed test yesterday and was sitting at 13 down and 6 up.

So unless they are throttling specific ports i guess it has to be ND servers or something :( I got the sads. I just wanna pop heads like ripe melons...

Moofers

Naughty Dog has said something about how terrible this launch has been right? They can't just be radio silent when it's this bad.
More than one staff member has commented on it via Twitter and said they are working on it and know it's unacceptable.

Also, im getting on soon. PSN handle unoillnino , I'm also on the google doc.

AKyemeni

Number 3 wooooooo!

Bt19NHcIQAAKgfl.jpg

Top 5 maps for me:

The Dam
High School
University
Bill's Town
Hometown

I've played the original 7 way more since no parties mode was enforced with those in ps3 version. There's not a single map that I hate though. Even Downtown, which is generally disliked because of lighting, is great. I love the sightlines on that map.

Despite logging in multiple days on the PS3 version, I'm only just now playing interrogation. Goddamn this mode is intense! I purposely crawled over the ring of fire left by a thrown Molotov, just so I could die before I was interrogated. Now that's some next level shit right there.

ChawlieTheFair

pip pip cheerio you slags!
Anybody getting messaging problems over PSN in general? Like its taking 15 min or so to send and recieve messages, felt like it only cropped up after remastered came out.

Just noticed something minuscule but interesting. Everyone is familiar with the hit marker when you damage opponents. It's an 'x' shape for body shots. Headshots are more of a star. However, in TLOU PS3 heashots with the Hunting Rifle had a different marker than all other guns. I always found that weird. Now it seems it has the same headshot marker as all other guns.

Despite logging in multiple days on the PS3 version, I'm only just now playing interrogation. Goddamn this mode is intense! I purposely crawled over the ring of fire left by a thrown Molotov, just so I could die before I was interrogated. Now that's some next level shit right there.
Same here. Interrogation is definitely my favorite mode. I only played TLOU multiplayer near release so it wasn't available when I was playing the PS3 version. If it was I think I would have put more time into the online portion. I've been playing most of the day, just so addicting and tense. Because of the way the mode works most matches usually end up relatively close and come down to the wire. Just wish it wouldn't let the game end in draw. Maybe once time is up they should disable respawns, think that would make it just a bit better.

Top Bottom