• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us: Remastered MP |OT| For the love of god please stop running.

Ok guys, I'm going to try to get serious about this TLOU tourny.

If I can get a list of 16 names of people who want to compete, I will make a new thread and get it all organized. But I want to make sure there is sufficient interest. I'm thinking I'll get some PSN credit or something for the winners.

If you want to compete, quote this post or PM me. If you know others that you would want to team up with and you know they would want to as well, you can give me their names too.

Im in! (and on Pattycakes team :p

gibration

If I can get a list of 16 names of people who want to compete, I will make a new thread and get it all organized. But I want to make sure there is sufficient interest. I'm thinking I'll get some PSN credit or something for the winners.

If you want to compete, quote this post or PM me. If you know others that you would want to team up with and you know they would want to as well, you can give me their names too.

I'm interested but no guarantees until I know the details.

RedAssedApe

Banned
first time playing and was getting dominated by this other team over and over last night.

this one sequence made me feel really good. even though it was probably just the other team being dumb. guess they got over confident and just decided to rush lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bM6n39nFFDM

also i FINALLY understand the thread title now lol

Id like to be in the Tourney! No team right now though,

Cudder

Interested. In for details.

Hey, this could have been posted somewhere...but is there any kind of primer I could look over? Like, should I be converting parts into stuff? What are some essential things I should keep in mind just starting out?

I popped on as support last night, thinking I wasn't in any position to push since I don't know map layout or anything. Just want to make sure I'm not missing anything...

By the time Interrogation was released on PS3 I moved on to other games and never bothered checking it out when I'd pick it up and play for a while. Played my first few matches of it last night and I love it. I was all about survivor but now I'll definitely be having to mix it up. Loads of fun.

Korten

Banned

May join, need more details though. :)

Yeah. I'm always up for tournys, as long as we're talking another week or two ahead so I can learn the maps and get better. Irregardless as long as there's a team I can jump into I'm down.

EL CUCO

https://twitter.com/cbalestra/status/494923284484349953
We just pushed live update 1.01.007 for The Last of Us PS4. It should improve matchmaking times especially with parties.

tZ1BZpm.jpg

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything

Good games earlier. Here we 4 gaffers are trying to grab a screen but I kept failing thanks to share lag.

Speaking of failing, I still feel bad about losing that one match in embarrassing fashion.... ugh,

Tattooth

Good games earlier. Here we 4 gaffers are trying to grab a screen but I kept failing thanks to share lag.

Speaking of failing, I still feel bad about losing that one match in embarrassing fashion.... ugh,

Are you still playing, I could do with a few wins.

Spoo

Oh God, I just played the clutchest game of my life in this. Was doing Interrogation on that snowy level with the factory, and our team was just... so bad. I wasn't doing all that great either, but, the enemy team had all interrogations done and our lockbox at 2/3 the way. Somehow, in the last 3 minutes of the game, I got 3 interrogations, and then just hauled ass to the enemy lockbox and just started praying.

Magically, the team actually kept the enemy team busy, and with literally seconds on the clock I won it. lol, I don't know if I can ever top that match.

Also I'm at 70 survivors and I don't think I can possibly top that. I just don't bring in enough parts.

Hugstable

Banned
I gotta really give the multiplayer a try today. Owned the ps3 version but still hadn't played the Last of Us multiplayer. What am I in for? I'm probably gonna die alot haha.

Can I form a team of non gaf members? Well one is a member, but he just lurks. Also would this tourney be Supply Raid or the superior Survivors? :)

Gaz_RB

Can I form a team of non gaf members? Well one is a member, but he just lurks. Also would this tourney be Supply Raid or the superior Survivors? :)

I think if there is enough people, I can do tourneys for all 3 gametypes

And yeah as long as there are gaffers in it, I'll allow non gaf members in teams

depward

Hey, this could have been posted somewhere...but is there any kind of primer I could look over? Like, should I be converting parts into stuff? What are some essential things I should keep in mind just starting out?

I popped on as support last night, thinking I wasn't in any position to push since I don't know map layout or anything. Just want to make sure I'm not missing anything...

Same. Newbie here and feel like I'm overwhelmed.

Marvel

could never
Quick moronic question, I did not play MP nor purchase the season pass on PS3 so it stands to reason in The Remaster I'm not going to have all the maps and dlc right?

Hit me with a brick if so.

Top Bottom