• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us: Remastered MP |OT| For the love of god please stop running.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
had some great interrogation matches last night with dax, s dot & bobby 2 times. we wrecked house, it was brilliant.

i'm also starting to get a feel for the weapons & perks i like... everything is slowly starting to click and it's really satisfying.

Anung

Un Rama
The MP in this is killer! Really enjoying my time with it so far. It's giving me the same vibes I had when I played Gears of War MP back in 2006 XD

quickwhips

So I'm like doing pretty good at this. Those days of Twitch watching and playing gears payed off. Really dig it. I might even play single player some day.

EL CUCO

The MP in this is killer! Really enjoying my time with it so far. It's giving me the same vibes I had when I played Gears of War MP back in 2006 XD

This. When I sold my 360 last year, the only game I missed was Gears. This MP definitely helped fill that void.

Moofers

Playing on University last night.
Picked up supply drop next to the fountain
Go into my craft menu, ooh shiv or bomb?...Shiv or bo.....LOOK!!! An Enemy.
I hide in the fountian waiting for him to approach the supply drop.
Luring him into my trap.
He stops.
I throw a smoke bomb
I vault over my cover.
The smoke goes up, he is stunned
I sprint towards him.
I look him dead in the eyes
It is at that moment i realise............I never ACTUALLY crafted that shiv
He regains composure, looks pissed.
He has a stick with scissors taped to the top.
The End.

This happend TWICE last night. I need to stop playing into the early hours.

Love this post. Thanks for sharing!

All fair points re: the nail bomb plants, I guess. I just find anything like that in any MP game a tad annoying; claymores and whatnot.

So, what is this smoke bomb -> shiv thing I'm hearing about? Exactly what it sounds like?

All fair points re: the nail bomb plants, I guess. I just find anything like that in any MP game a tad annoying; claymores and whatnot.

So, what is this smoke bomb -> shiv thing I'm hearing about? Exactly what it sounds like?

If you hit someone with a smoke bomb and they are coughing from it, you can run up and shiv them from the front.

Edit: a word

How many loadout points does the preorder bonus yield? I'm currently at 11, so I'm assuming it's a couple and the original amount is 9? Correcto?

Daximuss

had some great interrogation matches last night with dax, s dot & bobby 2 times. we wrecked house, it was brilliant.

i'm also starting to get a feel for the weapons & perks i like... everything is slowly starting to click and it's really satisfying.

Hell yeah, man. I really enjoyed it. I'm really starting to enjoy playing Interrogation Mode.
Great teamwork last night, Jon.

Ezio

Had a great time playing with a gaf team last night. If I'm not on tonight I will be for sure tomorrow! #wolfpack

Returners

Do you need a perk to heal other people?

I'm trying out Support class and having fun, but I don't seem to be able to heal people in my custom loadout.

Only 14 matches done out of 168... trophies are just too long to get.

At least I'm better at multiplayer for some reason this time around. Maybe the last time I tried, all the pros were still on while most casuals left.

Gray Matter

All those people the "microtranaction" thread complaining about how the DLC weapons/skills "give you an advantage" have no idea what they are talking about. Maybe they should actually play the MP and see for themselves.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
All those people the "microtranaction" thread complaining about how the DLC weapons/skills "give you an advantage" have no idea what they are talking about. Maybe they should actually play the MP and see for themselves.

Somewhat disingenuous imo... there are clear advantages to some of these weapons and boosters. I say this as a person who bought them. You will have to wrestle agility and the enforcer from my cold dead hands.

And the premade classes are a joke. Every one of these has shitty boosters or a dumb purchasable weapon in it. Those classes suck.

Anyway, getting on... come play dudes.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action

nah b, that's not the point. ND is a high caliber dev, and the MP here is very well crafted. they'd be smarter if they didn't fracture the user base with paid maps and lock weapons/perks behind paywalls. it's been proven time and time again, robust aesthetic customization brings in money AND keeps players happy. here we have the worst of both worlds: extremely limited customization & weapon/perk dlc missing from the "collected" version.

lots of corporate apologists in that thread, it's a shame.

Hell yeah, man. I really enjoyed it. I'm really starting to enjoy playing Interrogation Mode.
Great teamwork last night, Jon.

yeah dude! date night tnght but i'll be around this weekend. i'll hit you up.

Wow, okay, once you get in a group where everyone is working together, this is outstanding. The maps are well-balanced, the fights are intense, awesome shit just happens naturally.

hydruxo

Played a few matches of the MP with a friend for the first time, and at first I didn't care for it but once you get the hang of everything it's alot of fun. Teamwork is definitely essential.

funkypie

Banned
Here is a video of me playing from a few days ago, only rank one.

joined the game when the team was losing, played average but owned and turned it around at the end. We were at no re spawns left vs 9 on the other the team and won.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gn8fgh-AV5w

and some pics of me carrying that shit since then, all solo play.

i8ceA9yOsSgxP.jpg

ibco5mJ75bvrRS.jpg

ibqAOl6IYpTW2Z.jpg

ibgfLSvqV9vMJk.jpg

ok seems tinypic is banned, how does one post pictures?

Gaz_RB

Ok guys, I'm going to try to get serious about this TLOU tourny.

If I can get a list of 16 names of people who want to compete, I will make a new thread and get it all organized. But I want to make sure there is sufficient interest. I'm thinking I'll get some PSN credit or something for the winners.

If you want to compete, quote this post or PM me. If you know others that you would want to team up with and you know they would want to as well, you can give me their names too.

If I can get a list of 16 names of people who want to compete, I will make a new thread and get it all organized. But I want to make sure there is sufficient interest. I'm thinking I'll get some PSN credit or something for the winners.

If you want to compete, quote this post or PM me. If you know others that you would want to team up with and you know they would want to as well, you can give me their names too.

You have my rifle.

Well obviously I'm in.

Gray Matter

Gaz... You know I'm in.

Top Bottom