• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us: Remastered MP |OT| For the love of god please stop running.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
15-20 mins we're still sitting here in matchmaking. boooo

Ferr986

Damn, I really, REALLY suck at this.
I get killed with 3 shots (fair enough, I like that) but it takes me double the bullets to kill someone else...

Does anyone have any tips for interrogation mode?

Survivor was my go to mode on PS3 and I still love it, but Interrogation is also super fun. But the problem I'm having is the matches usually run out of time, the game ends in a draw and because of the time limit I'm not collecting enough parts. Meanwhile I'm rarely short on parts when playing Survivor, even when I was in weeks 11 and 12 and had well over 150 clan members on PS3 I didn't have many problems. Interrogation though, I only need like 70 parts and I'm struggling.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Quick moronic question, I did not play MP nor purchase the season pass on PS3 so it stands to reason in The Remaster I'm not going to have all the maps and dlc right?

Hit me with a brick if so.
You'll have the maps, Grounded difficulty, and Left Behind story DLC, but not the additional perks, weapons, and cosmetic items for multiplayer.

Camper182

is the sniper rifle considered a noobish gun to use ? because i'm owning every single person with it... i just pop out of cover and one shot people

it feels cheap

is the sniper rifle considered a noobish gun to use ? because i'm owning every single person with it... i just pop out of cover and one shot people

it feels cheap

Nope, it's a solid weapon. Just doesn't hold up well in a close fight, and it's very loud (unless its silenced). All guns have their advantages/disadvantages.

Does anyone have any tips for interrogation mode?

Survivor was my go to mode on PS3 and I still love it, but Interrogation is also super fun. But the problem I'm having is the matches usually run out of time, the game ends in a draw and because of the time limit I'm not collecting enough parts. Meanwhile I'm rarely short on parts when playing Survivor, even when I was in weeks 11 and 12 and had well over 150 clan members on PS3 I didn't have many problems. Interrogation though, I only need like 70 parts and I'm struggling.

Play with a group. I use interrogation when I want easy supplies for my community. Interrogation nets a lot of points for me because its so long. Usually we 5 cap and get to the second level on the box then just farm for supplies.

Survivor is the hardest mode when it comes to parts. Even 1 bad round can really mess you up. Especially if your team wins all 4 rounds.

Å

Åesop

Unconfirmed Member
Did someone say "tournament" ?

extremehypexcuxj.gif

ZROCOOL

aka II VerTigo II
Ok guys, I'm going to try to get serious about this TLOU tourny.

If I can get a list of 16 names of people who want to compete, I will make a new thread and get it all organized. But I want to make sure there is sufficient interest. I'm thinking I'll get some PSN credit or something for the winners.

If you want to compete, quote this post or PM me. If you know others that you would want to team up with and you know they would want to as well, you can give me their names too.

Edit- Leggo

ramuh

If you want to compete, quote this post or PM me. If you know others that you would want to team up with and you know they would want to as well, you can give me their names too.

Oh ya. Add me! :)

If I can get a list of 16 names of people who want to compete, I will make a new thread and get it all organized. But I want to make sure there is sufficient interest. I'm thinking I'll get some PSN credit or something for the winners.

Ah, screw it. I'm in.

In!

Tattooth

Yep, I'm in.

Sorry Evolved,Som and Biggz for bouncing after waiting for 30 mins. Hopefully the matchmaking will be better tomorrow.

Alienous

16 names? Do it big or don't.

16 teams. Thus 64 players. 3 rounds per match-up. Required streaming from at least one player per match. Stacked PSN credit for 1st, 2nd and 3rd.

I'd pitch into a PayPal to fund that, even if I didn't get to compete.

Gray Matter

16 names? Do it big or don't.

16 teams. Thus 64 players. 3 rounds per match-up. Required streaming from at least one player per match. Stacked PSN credit for 1st, 2nd and 3rd.

I'd pitch into a PayPal to fund that, even if I didn't get to compete.

16 teams? That's a lot to organize.

Top Bottom