• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us: Remastered MP |OT| For the love of god please stop running.

But that's kind of shitty. Most times when you encounter an enemy you have mostly even chance of taking then out depending on skill. If they have a purchaseable, you are already dead.

I get the downsides to them, I'm just not a big fan of the mechanic.

Not really. First of all they're expensive so they'll be spending all their parts on em. So that means they'll have minimal armor, minimal ammo, etc. Second I usually beat those with purchasables. You just have to be a bit more smart about it.

You don't lose supplies doing that?

No, on PS3 and 4 if you quit the match you advance a day and fuck yourself over but if you close application then it just goes back to they day you were on.

When the game released on PS3 no matter how you quit it screwed you over. Quit match, everyone's sick, quit to XMB everyone's sick, host quits and you get booted, everyone's sick, internet goes down and everyone is sick.

It was ridiculous and those 100% threat matches were stressful as shit, but they patched it within 4-5 days of release. Now you only get penalized if you actually quit the match from the menu, on both versions.

Are there not a lot of people playing online? I'm starting to notice the same names over and over. If they don't fix it asap it's going to be a dead community too soon.

I swear every time it gets down to 1 life till sudden death and im about to respawn another teammate spawns before me making it so that i'm fully out of the end of the match!!

neither

Just got this lovely error, closed the game mid match completely.

vmDtmmUl.jpg

Gonna try grouping again after I change over the laundry I guess.
Happened to me yesterday, I was so pissed!
my team was hella winning too(interrogation)

Oscar

I swear every time it gets down to 1 life till sudden death and im about to respawn another teammate spawns before me making it so that i'm fully out of the end of the match!!
Haha yeah that is the worst, especially when you're doing great and the dude who is 2-8 gets your respawn spot.

JLeack

Banned
I can't believe how few people use microphones on PSN. Back in the early PS3 days I thought it was because there was no mic included with the console. Now I just think people on here don't want to use teamwork.

quickwhips

I can't believe how few people use microphones on PSN. Back in the early PS3 days I thought it was because there was no mic included with the console. Now I just think people on here don't want to use teamwork.
To many people with loud noise with camera giving feedback.

Faithless

Well, I just got screamed at and called a "hacking faggot." Happily, I can share a video of the match and demonstrate this isn't the case. Thank you, Naughty Dog. Thank you.

wowlace

I like how in these hypothetical situations people throw out you are always in a wide open field and can see the opponent slowly walking toward you and what weapon they have. Sometimes you run into an enemy no matter how careful you are. If that enemy happens to have a purchaseble weapon, you're pretty much blown off the map before you can do much of anything.

In that case shit happens. In a lot of cases mentioned in the thread people are winging because their choice if weapon is not ideal for some situations. Again shit happens, you are gonna find yourself in situations where you have the upper hand and some where you don't.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
I will never understand corpse humping/tea bagging. When I down an enemy the furthest thing from my mind is "hey, I should run over to that dude asap and mime sexual acts". Shit is just bizarre to me.

Haha yeah that is the worst, especially when you're doing great and the dude who is 2-8 gets your respawn spot.

Yeah i had fully upgraded semi and a shotgun and enough for armour (at least i think so) and some noob took the spawn even though i died well before him =(

I wouldn't mind as much if it didn't happen to me all the time

The matchmaking is pretty bad right now, but the party splitting needs to stop. If the lobby doesn't fill up when the game starts just leave us in the damn party. Lobbies fill up really fast so there's no excuse. Whats even worse is when it splits us when we're in a full lobby. That one just doesn't make any sense.

It's annoying and has been happening since UC2 MP.

ND better fix the game this week because I'm not going to be playing for long if it takes 10 minutes each time I want to play, then when I get to play and get into the post game menu, suddenly I'm back to me, alone, searching for any game. Ridiculous, it was never this bad on PS3, even the first few days of launch were pretty smooth.

The first weekend is in the books and man there couldn't be a more appropriate thread titlte. The runners were out in full effect today. So annoying to me because I am trying to creep around unnoticed.

I never used First Aid on PS3, but man do they need to map healing to triangle. So many times I'm trying to heal someone and I end up jumping over cover and getting lit up, lol.

Mullah88

I will never understand corpse humping/tea bagging. When I down an enemy the furthest thing from my mind is "hey, I should run over to that dude asap and mime sexual acts". Shit is just bizarre to me.

That stems from doing good, and when they (your opponent) finally kills you, it's like a "yeah!" Moment because of all the frustration you've caused them. Lol so the only way to show that (other than sending you a psn message) would be to hump your corpse

When a team starts running (when playing on no party servers), i tend to deviate and just flank the other team. A group of runners will only invite a discount bundle deal (molotov group death)

Grinchy

Banned
I'm jumping on right now if anyone wants to join. We have 2/4 so far. I haven't checked my buddy list yet but if you're not on it and want to play, just let me know (PSN: Grinchy)

Chris_C

Anyone looking for a party member, feel free to send me an invite. Please let me know you're a GAFfer tho!

PSN: Korghano

Does Damage marker stack with Hawk eyed 2? I mean if you shoot someone they get marked, do they also glow red if you have Hawk eyed 2 equipped, or do you have to mark them separately with R3 for that?

Does no one get it? You get nothing if you wait around doing nothing.

When you lose, you get no points.

You still get a lot of extra points by killing attackers when defending. You see no one wants to end the match prematurely because they need to farm supplies ;)

I always hated when someone rushed in and unlocked the safe when there was still so much time left. The ''right'' way of playing it is unlocking the safe 2/3 and then camp near it and start killing incoming defenders.

Interrogation mode is best for farming supplies and completing missions.
But now that I unlocked everything I don't care anymore about supplies and when the match ends :)

Top Bottom