• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us: Remastered |OT| Game of the Years

why kick the cat ?!

Because:

gv068Bt.gif

Andrew.

Banned
So pretty.

The legal shit at the bottom is lame. I know they have to have that stuff, but it's really terrible.

Could easily be covered up with a frame though, which that poster is meant for.

You dont hang that thing bareboned in your college dorm over a table of cheap beer cans and ramen cups. No sir.

KingGondo

Banned
Pre-ordered.

I owned it on PS3 but life got in the way of finishing it.

Went ahead and traded it in months ago at a good price in anticipation of the PS4 release.

Can't wait. My PS4 has been collecting dust.

I remember how tough it was to go on a media black out on this game when it was first announced for ps3. I saw the trailers, and score aggregate from review sites and that was it... Darn that was like a year of fighting temptation to click a TLOU feedbacks, gameplay videos and screenshots.

Better look via Olly Moss' Twitter:
BtZx82vIIAAUMvG.jpg:orig

Beautiful. I wish I was that good in art lol.

StuBurns

Banned
Could easily be covered up with a frame though, which that poster is meant for.

You dont hang that thing bareboned in your college dorm over a table of cheap beer cans and ramen cups. No sir.
I have some framed posters, none of them cover any of the posters though.

-griffy-

Banned
Damn nice poster. Guessing there's no way to buy a print other than at Comic-Con?

There's always a chance Mondo will put it for limited sale on their website at some point, but it's always incredibly hard to actually get one when that happens since quantities are so limited that they usually sell out within a minute of being posted.

benny_a

extra source of jiggaflops
Sure, it'll be my first Infamous game.
Wait.

I'll tell you whether or not First Light is better. This saves you money and you only have to be thankful for 10 months.

I don't think Infamous Second Son is the best Infamous and I am the arbiter of what is good in video games.

M.Steiner

There's always a chance Mondo will put it for limited sale on their website at some point, but it's always incredibly hard to actually get one when that happens since quantities are so limited that they usually sell out within a minute of being posted.
Will keep my eye on their blog & newsletter just incase. I'll probably miss out if they do but I'll at least try!

-griffy-

Banned
Lol!

Serious question: Did Naughty Dog pigeon-hole themselves into casting her as Ellie in the movie? I can't seriously picture anybody else in that role because they are so similar. At the same time I don't know how serious I could take her in that role.

I don't know, there was discussion on Twitter about Maisie Williams (aka Arya from Game of Thrones), and virtually everyone important seemed to like the idea:
izQ8hfd.png

3yWuICX.png

Top Bottom