• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky PC |OT|

Thanks to Dragon1893 for crossposting here for me, guess i'll have to keep an eye on both this and the steam thread for requests.

Most recent version of the Hype Train:

ib0WuDAp0CmlhY.png

What do I have to do to join the hype train?

I've already got my Gaben bucks set aside for tomorrow.

I'll just pretend I'm on the hype train. Putting on some "C'mon 'N Ride It (The Train)" to further raise the hype for this game.

LuuKyK

I will probably not finish Vesperia until late next week with the little play time I've gotten lately, so TITS will probably have to wait. :(((

I will but it as soon as its available though.

Oh and put me in that train please.

I said I'd get this day -1, but it turns out you can't preorder it. PREORDER CANCELLED.

Still hyped though, and I'll be buying it on my phone tomorrow morning!

Ventara

Can't believe I haven't posted here yet, but I'll be getting this the moment it's available along with some gift copies for friends. I have the day off tomorrow, too. So hyped!

Aeana

Is there a list of changes/improvements in this SKU? I'm assuming it's assets are a direct port?
This isn't a port. The PC version was the original version, the PSP version was a port of the PC version. The assets were downgraded for PSP. They're higher quality in the PC version.

Tarazet

Honest to God.. I opened up my sealed copy of the PSP game to play it just last weekend, knowing NOTHING about it coming out on PC. How could I possibly know?

Insta-buy on Steam for me. My neck can't take playing portables anymore!

Hugstable

Banned
Freshly updated:

Only 12 hours and 45 minutes til we reach our landing point! The train really grew today too!

Honest to God.. I opened up my sealed copy of the PSP game to play it just last weekend, knowing NOTHING about it coming out on PC. How could I possibly know?

Insta-buy on Steam for me. My neck can't take playing portables anymore!

None of us knew until about 8 days ago, they really surprised us with this one.

Awesome OT.

I truly hope anyone on the fence about this game give it a shot. It's so amazing, and the promise of what's to come gets me more hyped than anything right now.

Wark

Even though this is going to be my fourth copy of the game, I'm still really hyped for this release. With that said, I have yet to play any of the PC releases of the game. I'm probably going pick it up on Steam instead of GOG.

That train is getting packed!

JackHerer

Awesome OT.

I truly hope anyone on the fence about this game give it a shot. It's so amazing, and the promise of what's to come gets me more hyped than anything right now.

I've never really played anything like this. I only just now watched the video and the art style looked cool. I've never really played a lot of games with turn-based combat other than a ton of Pokemon. I'm thinking it could be cool to see other examples of turn-based combat systems. I really need a good new game right now.

FlyinJ

Douchebag. Yes, me.
This isn't a port. The PC version was the original version, the PSP version was a port of the PC version. The assets were downgraded for PSP. They're higher quality in the PC version.

Whaaa? Well I'm hopping on the train as well.

B.K.

Anyone that hasn't played the game and is on the fence about it really needs to keep their expectations low. Don't listen to GAF's hype. Trails in the Sky is the most overrated RPG since Final Fantasy VII. I finally made myself play through the PSP version last year and I was really disappointed with it. I don't think I've ever played a RPG as boring as it was. Nothing happens in the game until the very ending and even then, it wasn't very interesting.

Top Bottom