• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Korra: Book 4 |OT2| ALL HAIL THE GREAT UNITER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinvara

Holy crap that sharkbrows comic.

Dying.

I have one actual friend that treats me like an actual human being. I've done stuff for people and got close to nothing for it in return. Nobody says hello, nobody checks up to see if I even still have a pulse. They just want to live their lives chasing their fantasies trying to nab a rich guy or they're already in an established relationship already, either that or I'm just nothing just extra person that they met that they have no time for. I'm not mad per say, but man it gets annoying. And it's not with everybody. Some people I really just don't care about. There are just certain situations where I just want to call the person a "fucking piece of shit" and mail a bag of horse shit to their house.

This is a feeling that I've gotten fairly often. But I talked to someone about it and now I don't feel as bad.

Have you tried talking to your friend about how you've been feeling?

What do you need motivation for? The best way to get it is surround yourself with like minded people.
That part of me just feels like a massive failure.
Holy crap that sharkbrows comic.

Dying.

This is a feeling that I've gotten fairly often. But I talked to someone about it and now I don't feel as bad.

Have you tried talking to your friend about how you've been feeling?
My one friend is in the same boat as me. There's also that one ex friend and is a female and is that bag of horse shit category. She doesn't care about me, took advantage of my kindness and I personally just wish I never spoke to her because she was such a bad influence on me. And no I don't talk to her about my feelings because she really doesn't care.

what is going on in here??

tumblr_my4uubMkt01t2o5vko2_500.gif

Kinvara

My one friend is in the same boat as me. There's also that one ex friend and is a female and is that bag of horse shit category. She doesn't care about me, took advantage of my kindness and I personally just wish I never spoke to her because she was such a bad influence on me. And no I don't talk to her about my feelings because she really doesn't care.

The your friend should be able to understand what you're going through if they're going through the same thing. Just being able to vent to someone is very therapeutic.

And obviously a person that doesn't care about you isn't someone to confide in!

I had this guy friend who I really liked but they kept trying to emotionally manipulate me and it was very upsetting. I had to cut off contact all with them for my own personal mental health.

I was angry/bitter about it at first but I have several positive people in my life who care about me so I'm not going to waste my energy on someone like that.

The your friend should be able to understand what you're going through if they're going through the same thing. Just being able to vent to someone is very therapeutic.

And obviously a person that doesn't care about you isn't someone to confide in!

I had this guy friend who I really liked but they kept trying to emotionally manipulate me and it was very upsetting. I had to cut off contact all with them for my own personal mental health.

I was angry/bitter about it at first but I have several positive people in my life who care about me so I'm not going to waste my energy on someone like that.
Yeah there's nothing worse than doing something for somebody you care about multiple times only for that person to not do anything for you really. I was emotionally toyed with a lot over the course of about 2 years until I recently just had enough and stopped talking to that person. I'm trying to find a better friend than her and just never really getting what I want from them either. My other friend knows exactly what I'm going through, the only weird part is that I'm the more positive of the two and I spend half that time trying to cheer him up. Sucks that it seems like people spend a lot of time emotionally manipulating other people. You seem nice so I highly doubt you really deserved it.

360pages

Yeah there's nothing worse than doing something for somebody you care about multiple times only for that person to not do anything for you really. I was emotionally toyed with a lot over the course of about 2 years until I recently just had enough and stopped talking to that person. I'm trying to find a better friend than her and just never really getting what I want from them either. My other friend knows exactly what I'm going through, the only weird part is that I'm the more positive of the two and I spend half that time trying to cheer him up. Sucks that it seems like people spend a lot of time emotionally manipulating other people. You seem nice so I highly doubt you really deserved it.

Well at least you and your other friends still have one another. I really have never been in that situation since I legit don't have many friends and never try to make friends, and I'm usually okay with that.

I just like being alone more since I usually get more mileage for talking about my hobbies online

Yep, drowning myself in so much Linzin art and fics to the point whenever I see Pema during a re-watch, I just fast foward.

I don't like her :mad:
She does seem pretty loopy based on what we've seen from her. At least she's always there to give Tenzin advice. I can't see Lin being a good advice giver.

Daemul

Tenzin choosing Pema over Lin has to be one of the biggest cock ups in history, and probably the reason for Aang's early death.

Tenzin choosing Pema over Lin has to be one of the biggest cock ups in history, and probably the reason for Aang's early death.
Aang was probably like, "I set that shit up for you, how the fuck did you fuck that up!? Now you have her rampaging around disemboweling my air acolytes. Son I am disappoint."

360pages

People tend to miss the fact that Lin didn't want any children...something that Tenzin really wanted. Lin was being a huge baby about it.

People tend to miss the fact that Lin didn't want any children...something that Tenzin really wanted. Lin was being a huge baby about it.
Lin did not want to be a brood mare. I don't think there's an airbending trick that would work on her. He'd have to like suck the air out of her lungs just enough to make her pass out and well...I'll just end that statement there.

Daemul

I don't blame her, Pema's role was pretty much just to be a baby factory, Lin obviously wanted to avoid that shit.

EDIT:Beaten by Jaded

New air benders appeared anyway!! So there goes the #1 reason Tenzin left Lin right down the toilet.

Yes I'm mad, and hearing Bryke say they will always love each other makes it a lot worse. You can't take my head cannons from me!!!!

New air benders appeared anyway!! So there goes the #1 reason Tenzin left Lin right down the toilet.

Yes I'm mad, and hearing Bryke say they will always love each other makes it a lot worse. You can't take my head cannons from me!!!!
Yeah that took away the only logical excuse for dumping this:
tumblr_ngumscaK3R1tszhb1o1_500.jpg

Yeah she's fucking crabby, but gawd damn.

Yeah that took away the only logical excuse for dumping this:
Yeah she's fucking crabby, but gawd damn.

That's why when Pema saw Lin and Tenzin talking to each other at the air temple she went from 0 to 100 real quick "oh... I didn't know you two were outside :mad:" , she knows she can get demoted to side chick status any day... Tenzin got his air babies already.

That's why when Pema saw Lin and Tenzin talking to each other at the air temple she went from 0 to 100 real quick "oh... I didn't know you two were outside :mad:" , she knows she can get demoted to side chick status any day... Tenzin got his air babies already.
Lol. She knows he only got with her because of that uterus.

Kinvara

Y'all are mean.

Tenzin is tense. Lin is tense. They probably had the most stressed out relationship ever. If they had stayed together, they both would have had an aneurysm and died at 50.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom