• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Korra: Book 4 |OT2| ALL HAIL THE GREAT UNITER

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's a great damn ship, no matter how left field it's detractors say. I've seen much worse ships.

Which one of yall posted this:

tumblr_nkoaj5hXmH1r588kio1_500.png

tumblr_nkoaj5hXmH1r588kio2_500.gif

Fess up! lol
They can look at each other and strive to better each other, nothing wrong with the ship at all. Big deal Kuvira's evil, Korra stuck the head of a judge inside the mouth of Naga. Who knows what other shit she could've done. They'd either be like Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn or they'd use their powers for good.

Read this, they really do have a lot in common.
Kuvira is Su with bigger balls/ovaries

Well. That actually does make a fair amount of sense. They do share many sensibilities, if just to noticeably different degrees. Really like the idea that Kuvira values Stability above all else, and that anything that threatens that is a problem.

Still wish we had something more concrete on her relationship(Mother vs. Mentor) with Suyin. Those 3 years really did a number on that bond, whichever way it leaned.

Well. That actually does make a fair amount of sense. They do share many sensibilities, if just to noticeably different degrees. Really like the idea that Kuvira values Stability above all else, and that anything that threatens that is a problem.

Still wish we had something more concrete on her relationship(Mother vs. Mentor) with Suyin. Those 3 years really did a number on that bond, whichever way it leaned.
She's an orphan that got cast out of her home for no real reason, so her valuing having a consistent place to sleep without the fear of bandits makes a lot of sense. Regarding their relationship a lot of stuff can be inferred. I mean I don't think she really hates or wants Su dead, because if she did, Su would've been dead before the finale. She just wanted to prove to Su and probably the world that she mattered. Her parents abandoned her so I'm pretty sure she has massive self worth problems. If Su was blind to her problems and didn't really do much outside teaching her how to metal bend and dance then that's not really going to heal the big ass emotional hole we all know she has. In fact we don't know what kind of set up she had at Zaofu, it doesn't sound like she was adopted by anybody. We never see or hear about a set of foster parents. Was she just in a mass orphanage in Zaofu and then moved out to live by herself when she became age appropriate? Su could have adopted her, but it really doesn't sound like that actually happened.

Heh, this just showed up on my dash. Had no idea it was Mike who reblogged it.

I'll try to, the direction I'm taking it isn't going to be all cupcakes and rainbows. But I got to feed the ship, we starving out here...

*sniffs*

The damn Borg Collective took everything!!!

*shakes fist*
Eh as long as Korra and Kuvira get together who cares. I love how Lin's completely in on the whole thing. Fanfic Kuvira is no fucking physical joke. She ran, picked up Opal and ran with Opal over her shoulders.
I dunno why, but that part made me imagine Kuvira going up to Su and saying this.

Dammit, Su.
Knowing Su she had better things to do then to help Kuvira. I know she has kids, but fuck let Kuvira play with your kids, give her a family, she don't bite.

You people and your damn fanfics.

Quit hatin.

Next chapter, I'll dedicate to you Toa.

Eh as long as Korra and Kuvira get together who cares. I love how Lin's completely in on the whole thing.

You like the Lethal Weapon reference I threw in there too? She really is getting too old for this shit. I'm legit surprised on how much traction it's getting, getting random mail talking about how much they love it makes me feel some type of way *sniffs*

Quit hatin.

Next chapter, I'll dedicate to you Toa.

You like the Lethal Weapon reference I threw in there too? She really is getting too old for this shit. I'm legit surprised on how much traction it's getting, getting random mail talking about how much they love it makes me feel some type of way *sniffs*
Yeah it was funny, surprised Lin wasn't like, "I should give Kya a call later tonight," it was also funny how you shitted on Tenzin. I love how in this fanfic Bataar has a Grindr profile. Mako is taking thing hugest L in history in this thing too.

Yeah it was funny, surprised Lin wasn't like, "I should give Kya a call later tonight," it was also funny how you shitted on Tenzin. I love how in this fanfic Bataar has a Grindr profile. Mako is taking thing hugest L in history in this thing too.

In LaundryVerse?? Yea, even in AUs, Mako still has to take Ls of epic proportions. It's the natural order of things

Because that's pretty much what she is, though at least in this thing she clearly cares about Kuvira. This ship is like crack, I just read all of Laundryverse.

Well it is a crack ship

*ba dum tish*

The next chapter in mine should be out, soon-ish. Full tribute to Toa will be included in the author's notes. His resistance to Kuvira shipping motivates me to write.

Well it is a crack ship

*ba dum tish*

The next chapter in mine should be out, soon-ish. Full tribute to Toa will be included in the author's notes. His resistance to Kuvira shipping motivates me to write.
He needs to read Laundryverse, how can you resist Korvira. They're pretty sweet, but fierce, those two have a lot of energy.

We'd probably be a rather light skinned black dude cause we're both mixed.

Not like anything is going to drastically change, JadedRising is still going be someone who carries around a jug of water due to incredible thirst, ship Kuvira with everyone but Bataar, stares at Owler pics, makes fun of Toa, and likes Kodachi and Ukyo-baes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom