• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons/Ages 3DS VC release |OT|

GG-Duo

Dang. I put $10 on my account last night but forgot about the tax. I'll have to put in my cc again to buy Seasons as well.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Neither are up for me. Not that it really matters, cause I won't have time to play till tonight, lol. I'm just excited. :)

Bought both of them. I never had a chance to play them when they were out so I'm looking forward to this.
I think they were only 50 some blocks each so the download only took minutes to get them both.

Just picked up both. Recently been playing through each Zelda for the first time and these are the last of the 2D Zeldas that I haven't finished yet. Guess I'll start with Seasons first. :D

Maybe I can push myself to finish these games this time. I'm really glad I have the opportunity though, as my batteries in BOTH my original games have died.

*starts playing Oracle of Seasons* hmm... You know what... Seasons wasn't what I played first! Ages!

Every time I said seasons and told people that seasons is the one they should start on, I was incorrect. AGES is the better game, AGES is the one you should start on. Curse my old man memory!

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I had to close and relaunch the eShop for them to show up. Downloaded Seasons to play tonight!

Dr Dogg

Just popped on the eShop to see how much these are. $5 = £4.49? Yeah I think I'm good for the moment with my carts Nintendo.

zroid

Banned
Well, let's see.

Wii can play the following Zelda games:
- Legend of Zelda
- Zelda II
- Link to the Past
- Ocarina of Time
- Majora's Mask
- Wind Waker
- Four Swords Adventures
- Twilight Princess
- Link's Crossbow Training (this counts, right? lol)
- Skyward Sword

3DS can play the following Zelda games:
- Legend of Zelda
- Zelda II
- Link's Awakening
- Ocarina of Time
- Oracle of Ages
- Oracle of Seasons
- Four Swords
- Minish Cap
- Phantom Hourglass
- Spirit Tracks

10 each. :O

Or did I miss any? 3DS will soon have 11 though.

edit: Didn't think of Wii U. hmmm...

- Legend of Zelda (via Wii mode)
- Zelda II (via Wii mode)
- Link to the Past (via Wii mode)
- Ocarina of Time (via Wii mode)
- Majora's Mask (via Wii mode)
- Wind Waker (this fall)
- Twilight Princess
- Link's Crossbow Training
- Skyward Sword
- Zelda Battle Quest (this totally counts, guys)

Wahooka

Neo Member
The only 2 Zelda games I have not played are now at my fingertips..... excuse me while I go have a private moment.

Top Bottom