• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Mass Effect Community Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uzzy

Remember that Saren was a Spectre. Special permissions.

There's special permissions, and then there's 'docking an unknown ship (that looks Geth) with the Citadel, then sending some unknown commands to that ship via a previously unknown control panel which does something unknown'. That seems unlikely to pass even Council scrutiny!

Ivory Samoan

Gold Member
The people hell bent on using controllers for the PC version, are you playing at a computer desk, or are you sitting on a couch? Because in the former case I'll never understand why the inferior control scheme in terms of accuracy precision (and key bindings/options etc) would be preferable. In the latter case comfort is a valid reason for many people at least.

IMO, Mass Effect feels so much better on a controller.

I'm all for KB+M, my Naga and Black Widow are my alter.... but Mass Effect, it just demands a controller (for me anyways).

I play on my TV - because it's hella massive, and suits console style games better.

Patryn

There's special permissions, and then there's 'docking an unknown ship (that looks Geth) with the Citadel, then sending some unknown commands to that ship via a previously unknown control panel which does something unknown'. That seems unlikely to pass even Council scrutiny!

Irregardless, literally all Saren would need access to is the Council Chamber. At that point, Sovereign controls the Citadel. Everything else is ancillary.

Seriously, it's a massive plot hole.

royox

Irregardless, literally all Saren would need access to is the Council Chamber. At that point, Sovereign controls the Citadel. Everything else is ancillary.

Seriously, it's a massive plot hole.

It's not.

The hacking program Saren uses needs a lot of time to give the Sovereing full control of the citadel. After 3 seconds of starting the hack the whole C-Sec would jump over him and stop the hacking just by using a simple holo-tool just like Shep did.

Remember. Sovereing could not open the citadel's Mass Relay, Shep cancelled the hacking process. For god's sake he even had time to chat with Saren, and figh him/make him suicide before stoping it.

It's a no. The whole "Geth army attacking the citadel throught the conduit while Geth army+Sovereign attacks the citadel from space" was totally needed for the plan.

I'm replaying Mass Effect 3 for like the thirty time and finally I got some DLC. Javik is a very unusual guy, he is like if someone had awaken a roman warrior. His point lf view is very refreshing also, though I got the Geth Army and the guy barely had any development, hopefully by the end, I can change him. I got Wrex for the first time also and he is such a bland character compared to Wreav.

Also trying new weapons. Why the hell did I not tried the Javelin before? I just killed a Geth Prime in a single shot!!!!

Mass_Effect_3_Guide_Javelin.jpg

Pierces through cover, sensor vision without losing power and still having to free spaces for nodding.

I'm trying the arc pistol and is pretty neat but I man that sniper rifle.

The problem is....and the Sovereign? Saren can't land with the Sovereign on the Citadel...not withouth being asked 100000 questions before landing and after landing. Remember Shepard required permission every time he wanted to land the Normandy...a well known ship.

It's not clear if anything could stop Sovereign from landing separately even if they tried. If the Citadel wasn't already on high alert with battle fleets primed for combat (as it was in ME1) and it suddenly warped in, what's going to happen? Saren ONLY needs the Conduit so he, personally, can reach the citadel council chambers and transfer control to Sovereign. And he doesn't need it, because he's a sepctre, and he has persmission to walk wherever he fucking wants on the citadel. Shepard can go to the exact terminal even when he doesn't have to meet with the council. It's not heavily guarded, it's just another citadel computer in the tower area of the citadel. The council will never actually realize he's with that strange Alien ship that suddenly appeared and attached itself to the Citadel.

Even if you invent some arbitrary stupid reason why this scenario is impossible, it still doesn't preclude other more subtle strategies to gain access, like introducing Sovereign as an in-tact Prothean Dreadnought. I mean, these idiots set up their entire government on a giant Prothean space station that they refuse to even study properly in case they break something. They allow the Keepers to do whatever they want. These are not an immensely suspicious people, and Sovereign is capable of indoctrinating anybody who comes on board to investigate it. I give it a month before it manages to convince a council member to come aboard for an inspection of this amazing new technology they discovered. I mean, why would they assume it's dangerous to go on board? The Protheans are just this benevolent precursor race, right?

It's not.

The hacking program Saren uses needs a lot of time to give the Sovereing full control of the citadel. After 3 seconds of starting the hack the whole C-Sec would jump over him and stop the hacking just by using a simple holo-tool just like Shep did.

Saren is a borderline-indestructible cyborg. He has a fucking Asari matriarch of enormous power and respect as his personal bodyguard if he needs her. He can bring a small contingent of also-secretly-reaperized cyborgs onboard if he needs them. He can bring a small commando team of mercenaries on board as additional protection if he needs them. Sovereign can deliver a fucking army directly onto the citadel if he wants an additional distraction for C-Sec.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
I'm replaying Mass Effect 3 for like the thirty time and finally I got some DLC. Javik is a very unusual guy, he is like if someone had awaken a roman warrior. His point lf view is very refreshing also, though I got the Geth Army and the guy barely had any development, hopefully by the end, I can change him. I got Wrex for the first time also and he is such a bland character compared to Wreav.

Also trying new weapons. Why the hell did I not tried the Javelin before? I just killed a Geth Prime in a single shot!!!!

Mass_Effect_3_Guide_Javelin.jpg

Pierces through cover, sensor vision without losing power and still having to free spaces for nodding.

I'm trying the arc pistol and is pretty neat but I man that sniper rifle.

What? Tell me you never played ME1 to say such a thing. Wreav is just your regular "Raargh, i hate everyone" Krogan, while Wrex is that special Krogan bro that no one else have. And depending on what you did in ME2 during Mordin's loyalty mission, Wrex actually act different during the Genophage part of ME3. Wreav is always the same "Raargh, vengeance on all the races once the war is over!".

What? Tell me you never played ME1 to say such a thing. Wreav is just your regular "Raargh, i hate everyone" Krogan, while Wrex is that special Krogan bro that no one else have. And depending on what you did in ME2 during Mordin's loyalty mission, Wrex actually act different during the Genophage part of ME3. Wreav is always the same "Raargh, vengeance on all the races once the war is over!".

I never played ME3. I bought the genesis DLC to make the games decisions without playing it. Wrex was mad a me for destroying the data (some that's lock to the canon) and I was making him trust me again. But I his personality so too bland, with Wreav there was tension, I like his relationship with Eve and pretty much every other character. People said Wrex was a bro but I already have Garrus.

But not playing ME3 does changes my views of the characters. I just let Tali killed herself and people in the ship where really sad, what caught me off guard was Ashley saying she was like a little sister.... That seemed to came out of nowhere.

I never played ME3. I bought the genesis DLC to make the games decisions without playing it. Wrex was mad a me for destroying the data (some that's lock to the canon) and I was making him trust me again. But I his personality so too bland, with Wreav there was tension, I like his relationship with Eve and pretty much every other character. People said Wrex was a bro but I already have Garrus.

But not playing ME3 does changes my views of the characters. I just let Tali killed herself and people in the ship where really sad, what caught me off guard was Ashley saying she was like a little sister.... That seemed to came out of nowhere.

You mean you never played ME1 or ME2? If you play ME2, you don't have to destroy the data. But I guess that makes sense you wouldn't be attached to Wrex. I think his interactions are better than Wreav's, especially with Garrus and Liara.

And I prefer him over Garrus, personally; he was always on my team in ME1. Probably one of the reasons I loved Citadel so much was because I got my ME1 team back.

androvsky

Saren is a borderline-indestructible cyborg. He has a fucking Asari matriarch of enormous power and respect as his personal bodyguard if he needs her. He can bring a small contingent of also-secretly-reaperized cyborgs onboard if he needs them. He can bring a small commando team of mercenaries on board as additional protection if he needs them. Sovereign can deliver a fucking army directly onto the citadel if he wants an additional distraction for C-Sec.
If Mass Effect has taught us anything, a 3 person infiltration team can do anything.

spekkeh

Banned
While Wrex is a more rounded character, I also prefer Wreav because his inclusion leads to more interesting dynamics. With Wrex you're lead to believe that the Krogans will be fine. With Wreav, you're never quite sure. He's an asshole but you need him. Everyone will tell Wrex about the sabotage, Wreav maybe not so much.

You mean you never played ME1 or ME2? If you play ME2, you don't have to destroy the data. But I guess that makes sense you wouldn't be attached to Wrex. I think his interactions are better than Wreav's, especially with Garrus and Liara.

And I prefer him over Garrus, personally; he was always on my team in ME1. Probably one of the reasons I loved Citadel so much was because I got my ME1 team back.

I played ME1 repeatedly but since Wrex death is canon, I never met him. So when I bought the genesis DLC I saved him in the story book, but in that canon the data is always destroyed I think. I didn't had the option to save it.

I played ME1 repeatedly but since Wrex death is canon, I never met him. So when I bought the genesis DLC I saved him in the story book, but in that canon the data is always destroyed I think. I didn't had the option to save it.

Why didn't you just play again and not kill him? You killed him every time? Even though you didn't want to?

Don't know where to put this so...

Rumour: Mass Effect Trilogy listed for PS4 & Xbox One release

Mass Effect Trilogy has been listed for a PlayStation 4 and Xbox One release by Chilean retailer Zmart, following quotes from BioWare suggesting that a new-gen bundle was on the cards.

We reported on the quotes earlier this year, which came from Aaryn Flynn, GM for BioWare’s Edmonton & Montreal studios. On Twitter he said, “We have discussed that internally. If we can put solid plans together we’ll share.”

Now, the Zmart listings come with PS4 and Xbox One pack art, with no release date attached. Hit the links for each product page.

According to the site, Mass Effect Trilogy has been rated M for mature on both formats.

Source

prag16

Banned
Please Planets Explorations with MAKO!!!! And RPG Inventory like Mass Effect 1.

1691619-mass_pt2_equip_super.jpg

ME1 inventory was a clusterfuck. However that doesn't mean they necessarily should have totally tossed it out. Hopefully with ME4 they bring back inventory, but keep it fairly streamlined.

Patryn

ME1 inventory was a clusterfuck. However that doesn't mean they necessarily should have totally tossed it out. Hopefully with ME4 they bring back inventory, but keep it fairly streamlined.

Personally, I was fine with how they did it with Mass Effect 3. Just add in the ability to customize squadmate armor the same way you can with Shepard, and increase the number of mods/guns and I'm good.

prag16

Banned
Personally, I was fine with how they did it with Mass Effect 3. Just add in the ability to customize squadmate armor the same way you can with Shepard, and increase the number of mods/guns and I'm good.

Yeah, I didn't have a problem with this. ME2 was a little too bare bones, but ME3 was solid enough with a couple minor tweaks. I definitely prefer it over the ME1 mess.

Mass Effect 3's RPG systems are definitely the ones Bioware should use as the foundation for their new ME games. They feel a lot closer to what ME1 tried to do, but totally failed at, when it came to weapons customization than the ultra boring ME2 system.

The people hell bent on using controllers for the PC version, are you playing at a computer desk, or are you sitting on a couch? Because in the former case I'll never understand why the inferior control scheme in terms of accuracy precision (and key bindings/options etc) would be preferable. In the latter case comfort is a valid reason for many people at least.

I just want the option. Mass Effect is a more cinematic game than, say, Battlefield. So I'd rather sink back into the chair and use a pad. It doesn't require the precision of KBM. I've had ME3 (and the rest of the series) on PC since release and wanted a way to freshen it up a bit. Coming up with an alternate way to play gives me that.

And for the record, Pinnacle Game Profiler is the bee's knees for this. JoyToKey is free and PGP costs $10, but PGP works so much better.

Mindlog

Definitely want ally customization to make a return. Kill the terrible style over practicality nonsense. No high heels and helmetless antics in hostile environments. It kills the feel of actually being in a hostile environment. It's just weird how sometimes they spend so much art and dialogue creating the setting then subvert all of it at the last moment.

9JYj1X0.jpg

If anything ME3 had too many guns. There were a few cases of overlap. I still hate leveling the things and I especially hate discovering items in places they don't belong. However, I can live with ME3's itemization. Mass Effect 1's inventory wasn't just a mess. It was pointless.

Definitely, I don't see why they wouldn't build on ME3. The ME1 system was too much of a pain in the ass.

Yeah ME3 was probably 95% of what I wanted from the character progression, combat and inventory stuff. It just needs to add a cool vehicle and fix the dialogue/persuasion system. I mean story fix too, but that goes without saying.

Yeah ME3 was probably 95% of what I wanted from the character progression, combat and inventory stuff. It just needs to add a cool vehicle and fix the dialogue/persuasion system. I mean story fix too, but that goes without saying.
I liked that ME3 finally had a system that allowed you do Paragon and Renegade dialogue with no penalty, but I loathed the reduction to two dialogue options.

Vehicles could be cool, but the maps and vehicles need to be implemented properly to avoid a repeat of ME1's shitty exploration experience.

Mindlog

I thought the weight system was a great design choice. I just wish there were more armor choices for squad mates.
That needs to be exploited more fully in the next game.

It brings up another topic.

Should the next main character be less powerful?

There are a lot of complaints about the series ditching old RPG character sheet tropes. ME 3 brought back a lot of powers and really made an effort to differentiate them. However, after playing a lot of ME3 MP it seems like Sheppard had about 5 more powers than were every necessary. Does anyone else feel like that?

I wouldn't mind losing a lot of powers and the character sheet being 'streamlined.' Do people prefer Shepard's enormous OP character sheet or the limited yet effective differentiation of ME3 MP characters?

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
I just realized something. Given Bioware's record of canonizing the plot of previous games i have almost no doubt ME4 will not allow us to use savedata of previous games.

That being said, i fully hope they go the Dragon Age route and allow multiple races to be playable.

There are a lot of complaints about the series ditching old RPG character sheet tropes. ME 3 brought back a lot of powers and really made an effort to differentiate them. However, after playing a lot of ME3 MP it seems like Sheppard had about 5 more powers than were every necessary. Does anyone else feel like that?

I wouldn't mind losing a lot of powers and the character sheet being 'streamlined.' Do people prefer Shepard's enormous OP character sheet or the limited yet effective differentiation of ME3 MP characters?
On the one hand, the ME3 MP characters did work pretty well, but on the other, I don't know if a player character with a limited power set would work well with only two NPCs. For instance, the Soldier class would suffer a lot in SP without having a wide variety of ammo powers, plus all of its other skills.

Oh right, yeah that makes sense now. The other mistake confused me lol.

Yeah I do that a lot, the first one is the one I meant. In ME2 Wreav was the king, but he looked an acted different and the Krogan liked a and respect him, they gave it a massive recon in ME3.

That needs to be exploited more fully in the next game.

It brings up another topic.

Shepard should be the strongest, I liked the option also. When I play Soldier I never use concusive shot.

Please Planets Explorations with MAKO!!!! And RPG Inventory like Mass Effect 1.

1691619-mass_pt2_equip_super.jpg

ME1 inventory was, I think, my least favorite thing about the game. Then they went overboard in fixing it in ME2. Then they got a lot closer to where it should be in ME3. Not perfect though it could be better.

Novoitus

Banned
One could argue that ME2 had, at best, the mere skeleton of a story.

For instance, for me:

ME1 probably takes the story, setting and epic moments trophies. (And yes, I'm aware of the massive plot hole, but I choose to let it wash over me).

ME2 probably takes the characters trophy.

ME3 takes the gameplay trophy.

I just remember the ending of ME2 being amazing and not being able to wait for ME3

Mindlog

On the one hand, the ME3 MP characters did work pretty well, but on the other, I don't know if a player character with a limited power set would work well with only two NPCs. For instance, the Soldier class would suffer a lot in SP without having a wide variety of ammo powers, plus all of its other skills.
MP handled it pretty well with moving ammo powers to consumables. Using that method in single player would create some resource churn. Develop a relationship with some vendors to keep a steady supply of amps.
Shepard should be the strongest, I liked the option also. When I play Soldier I never use concusive shot.
Yeah, in the beginning there was very little reason to do anything besides AR spam. Now when paired with ammo powers (especially cryo ammo) a concussive soldier is very powerful. Part of the benefit of the limited MP classes was that they really had to tweak everything to make each class viable. Things like buffing concussion shot and singularity were necessary when these powers were central to a character instead of just another tool in a long hotbar. The refinement of Mass Effect mechanics thanks to multiplayer can't be overstated. It will be interesting to see what if any impact it has on ME4 single player.

If there was more variety in the type of class you can choose, then I'd probably be okay with it. As it stands right now, I'm not sure I'd like them getting rid of powers. I liked having options. In pretty much all of my playthroughs I played as a Vanguard, and in ME3 I would have been perfectly fine with shockwave and cryo ammo not being there. But in ME2 those two powers were actually really useful to me, especially when I played on Insanity. If I had nova, they might not have been. :p

Even so, maybe if I played around with the other classes more I'd feel different, but just from my experience I liked having the option to try a different style (within the same class) if I needed to. The MP classes feel limited in comparison, but since you can change characters after every match it's not as big a deal.
Yeah I do that a lot, the first one is the one I meant. In ME2 Wreav was the king, but he looked an acted different and the Krogan liked a and respect him, they gave it a massive recon in ME3.

Idk, in my first playthrough Wrex died in ME1, so I had Wreav in 2 and 3, and I didn't feel like they changed his character much. It has been a while, but he always seemed like a bit of a jerk. I got the impression the krogan still respected him too, except for maybe Eve/Bakara. He also didn't give a shit about Mordin, and that matters to me.

The next time I played I made sure to save Wrex and I've never felt the desire to go back.

Patryn

If there was more variety in the type of class you can choose, then I'd probably be okay with it. As it stands right now, I'm not sure I'd like them getting rid of powers. I liked having options. In pretty much all of my playthroughs I played as a Vanguard, and in ME3 I would have been perfectly fine with shockwave and cryo ammo not being there. But in ME2 those two powers were actually really useful to me, especially when I played on Insanity. If I had nova, they might not have been. :p

Even so, maybe if I played around with the other classes more I'd feel different, but just from my experience I liked having the option to try a different style (within the same class) if I needed to. The MP classes feel limited in comparison, but since you can change characters after every match it's not as big a deal.

Idk, in my first playthrough Wrex died in ME1, so I had Wreav in 2 and 3, and I didn't feel like they changed his character much. It has been a while, but he always seemed like a bit of a jerk. I got the impression the krogan still respected him too, except for maybe Eve/Bakara. He also didn't give a shit about Mordin, and that matters to me.

The next time I played I made sure to save Wrex and I've never felt the desire to go back.

Yeah, I loved having a variety of powers. I tended to play Engineer, and I'd pick Defense Drone as my bonus power, so I'd basically be a walking army. Get into a combat scenario, throw the turret, deploy my Attack Drone, deploy my Defense Drone, and then pick off the remaining people with Incinerate. It was glorious.

They are completely different characters.

me2_0442.jpg

In mass effect 2, he very Krogan which mean is is very ruthless and enjoy battles but is a wise leader and people respect him. They said he thinks like the ancients do and they felt secure in their future.

ME3_Urdnot_Wreav.jpg

In Mass Effect 3, Wreav is a tyrant that wants to bring the Krogan back to their "Glory", he is too focused on empire building and vengeance and don't think like the ancient krogan.

That being said, I like him. He is not without charm and it's smart enough to realized when he should back down.

Off topic: Why did Cerberus told the reapers the Citadel was the Catalyst and the crucible plans? Had they not dome that, they could had just pretend to cooperate with the alliance, infiltrate the crucible and then use it to control the reapers instead of destroying then. The had nothing to gain by giving the reaper the upper hand.

Was it because TIM was indoctrinated? But even then, he of all people should be smart enough to realized this didn't made sense.

They are completely different characters.

http://guidesmedia.ign.com/guides/14235013/images/590/me2_0442.jpg

In mass effect 2, he very Krogan which mean is is very ruthless and enjoy battles but is a wise leader and people respect him. They said he thinks like the ancients do and they felt secure in their future.

http://masseffectuniverse.fr/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/ME3_Urdnot_Wreav.jpg

In Mass Effect 3, Wreav is a tyrant that wants to bring the Krogan back to their "Glory", he is too focused on empire building and vengeance and don't think like the ancient krogan.

That being said, I like him. He is not without charm and it's smart enough to realized when he should back down.
I'd probably have to play ME2 again to get a better idea, but I don't remember ever feeling like what he did in ME3 was too far removed from his character. I might play through it again with Wreav so I can get a better idea.
Off topic: Why did Cerberus told the reapers the Citadel was the Catalyst and the crucible plans? Had they not dome that, they could had just pretend to cooperate with the alliance, infiltrate the crucible and then use it to control the reapers instead of destroying then. The had nothing to gain by giving the reaper the upper hand.

Was it because TIM was indoctrinated? But even then, he of all people should be smart enough to realized this didn't made sense.

I think that's the only part of the storyline that makes the slightest bit of sense. The fact that we find out later that the catalyst is controlling the reapers and yet they somehow weren't aware of this
unlikely
makes even that entirely redundant. None of it makes any logical sense when you know the full picture.

I see, so that's why the kid said that TIM would never able to control the reaper because they already controlled him. It's not that he was unable of reversing the control and use the catalyst but that the reapers where already aware of that and wouldn't let him.

On another matter, I think I want to replay the game yet again, but maybe on insanity again. But I kind of want something different.

I want a tank character, how can I get a character with the highest defense and close range damage? Should I get an Sentinel and get a shotgun, then use Fortification/barrier/defense matrix?

I've always being a Sniper player, so I'll like to try something different.

royox

Since when Wrex death is canon? Since when ANYTHING on ME saga is canon? Making a New Game in ME2/ME3 withouth importing the Previous game data, and with so, having almost the whole party dead (if you load ME3 withouth importhing everybody but Garrus and Miranda dies) does not make that canon.

Since when Wreav is better than Wrex in ANYTHING?

Everybody knows Wrex is the right option to have in ME3. His presence is what save the Krogan race for the future. He and Eva will keep the Krogan united as 1 clan and they won't go berserk vs the whole galaxy again causing their destruction.

Wreav is idiot. Damn he is so idiot you can lie him about curing the genofage and he won't notice it (Wrex DOES).

Wreav is so blind about ancient traditions he will make the whole krogan race repeat the same mistakes going to war against the whole galaxy once the reaper menace is gone.

Wrex is the fucking best char of the whole ME Trilogy. He is the PERFECT dudebro with permission of Vakarian, the hero Omega deserves.

It's different, Miranda and Garrus are at least team members, Wrex is an NPC so the might possibly being intended to be death since the first game.

Not to mention that I actually had to go out lf my way to get him buy buying the Genesis DLC. I mean, If Wrex is such a bro, how come he is not a team member for roughly 75% of the Saga?

gaming-mass-effect.jpg

The chart don't lie.

royox

It's different, Miranda and Garrus are at least team members, Wrex is an NPC so the might possibly being intended to be death since the first game.

Not to mention that I actually had to go out lf my way to get him buy buying the Genesis DLC. I mean, If Wrex is such a bro, how come he is not a team member for roughly 75% of the Saga?

gaming-mass-effect.jpg

The chart don't lie.

Wrex is literally the only character in ME2 that reacts like a normal sentient being when he finds out Shep is alive screaming "Shepard MY FRIEND!" and giving him a hug.

BTW...discussing with people who played the saga not the way it should be played. Everybody knows Wrex is best Krogan and the best bro with Garrus.

If Wrex is such a bro, how come he is not a team member for roughly 75% of the Saga?

He's your bro. He will name his 2nd son after you. The name Shepard will mean "Hero" for the Krogan people. He can't be a team member during ME2 and ME3 because he is busy being the leader of the whole Krogan race and trying to keep them alive withouth killing themselves in clan wars.

BTW, there is no "canon" in the Mass Effect saga. There are "choices" and "better choices". Having Wrex alive during ME2 and ME3 is the best choice. Wreav is a "filler character", the same as the "False Legion", and the salarian that replaces Mordin if he died during ME2 Suicide Mission. A plain character only build "just in case someone killed Wrex by mistake during ME1".

Not importing ME2 data. Not playing the game the way it's designed to be played.

You can't say there's no canon and only choices and then say having him alive (which the majority didn't do) was not the way to play it >_>. I think Bioware just threw a bone with Wrex, he did felt a little bland and forced, unlike Wreav which fit in the ME3 narrative like a glove.

royox

You can't say there's no canon and only choices and then say having him alive (which the majority didn't do) was not the way to play it >_>. I think Bioware just threw a bone with Wrex, he did felt a little bland and forced, unlike Wreav which fit in the ME3 narrative like a glove.

Play ME1, import to ME2. Play ME2, import to ME3, play ME3. Then you will see how stupid is what you just said.

Perhaphs you don't know. But Wrex death on ME1 is not a CHOICE. You can't save him if you don't have enought "Parangon-renegade" points. Ash kills him if you want to save him and don't have enought points. A lot of people did the mistake of not leveling up enought Parangon/Renegade points during ME1 and they couldn't save him even they wanted.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!

You're saying that because you never played ME1. Wrex fits ME3 just as well as Wreav, if not better, since, well... he is part of the Shepard's circle of friends since the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom