• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Mass Effect Community Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My interest would drop like rock if its about the 1st Contact War or any sort of prequel.

Move on and prove ME3 didn't destroy the universe, I wanna know how they reconcile something like synthesis with the other endings.

RedSwirl

The codex and Legion's stuff (plus the stuff Shepard sees) aren't from the Quarian perspective, though. That's why it feels like a bullshit writing change to a lot of people, because the entire Geth/Quarian conflict had been written to be ambiguous, like the genophage, up until that point. It's like they decided to add all the evil/dumb Quarian stuff to make an artificial dilemma for drama's sake or to prevent people from going to the obvious choice of a Quarian/Geth alliance.

And they kind of did the opposite regarding the Krogan.

The writing in ME3 seems to very much want you to be on the Krogans' side when it comes to curing the genophage. The possibility that they could threaten to overrun the galaxy again is kind of glossed over. Then you've got the ruins you see on Tuchanka.

RedSwirl

I highly doubt "Mass Effect: Contact" means First Contact War...

Although I hope-to-hell not. Don't do it, Bioware

Don't forget, all of the star systems explored in the first 3 games represent less than 1% of the Milky Way; there were also plenty of mass relays that weren't ever activated (nor is it ever confirmed in canon that the galactic community had any idea how many relays there even were). There's still a lot out there to come in "contact" with.

This is something people miss. I think it was a codex article in ME1 that stated the combined Citadel races had explored around 2% of the entire Milky Way Galaxy. They may have civilization spread all over the place, but we forget that it's very thinly spread around, restricted to star systems that are within reasonable FTL distance from the relays.

I'd still like to think it's a sequel where the Reaper war gave the Citadel races revelations about relay technology that essentially kicked the door open for wholesale exploration of the other 98% of the galaxy.

Having explored <1% makes minimal sense given the tech level. Unless they mean <1% with detailed planetary expeditions or something. Because ships can do 12ly/day (codex), and the main limit is the elecrical discharge in their drives. Specialized scouting ships with unusually large drive cores relative to their mass can go quicker (e.g. normandy), and even if you can only cruise for 36 hours before needing a discharge that's like 20+ ly from one disrcharge point to the next. Most celestial bodies will have numerous places to discharge within a 20ly radius of the last. Theoretically that means any mass relay has, realistically, a 100ly radius around it which could plausibly be explored without any major investments beyond the running of the ships, which each species has tens of thousands of or more.

Since relays are dotted all about the galaxy there shouldn't be any places they can't get to if they want to try. Now we know sections of the network are un-opened, but even what we've seen from in-game maps, you'd have relay bases on easily over half the galaxy. With a hundred years to explore and reasonable investments over that period, you could have explored every single solar system in that half and mapped out all of the ones that could have life or useful concentrations of resources. The citadel races have been around for over a thousand years.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Having explored <1% makes minimal sense given the tech level. Unless they mean <1% with detailed planetary expeditions or something. Because ships can do 12ly/day (codex), and the main limit is the elecrical discharge in their drives. Specialized scouting ships with unusually large drive cores relative to their mass can go quicker (e.g. normandy), and even if you can only cruise for 36 hours before needing a discharge that's like 20+ ly from one disrcharge point to the next. Most celestial bodies will have numerous places to discharge within a 20ly radius of the last. Theoretically that means any mass relay has, realistically, a 100ly radius around it which could plausibly be explored without any major investments beyond the running of the ships, which each species has tens of thousands of or more.

Since relays are dotted all about the galaxy there shouldn't be any places they can't get to if they want to try. Now we know sections of the network are un-opened, but even what we've seen from in-game maps, you'd have relay bases on easily over half the galaxy. With a hundred years to explore and reasonable investments over that period, you could have explored every single solar system in that half and mapped out all of the ones that could have life or useful concentrations of resources. The citadel races have been around for over a thousand years.

I thought it was implied that after the Rachni war the emphasis on opening relays and investing heavily into exploration had been reduced significantly due to the risks involved. While it is feasible to explore via standard mass drives it does come at a cost of resources, time, and manpower that it seems most governments would prefer spent on other endeavours. As it was the age of exploration was primarily fuelled by relays acting as navigation points, and that age ended once the Rachni were squashed, worsened by the subsequent Krogan rebellion. This is combined with the gamble of manual flight and the necessity to discharge, not wanting to invest in exploration that could leave people stranded.

I mean yeah, it doesn't add up if you think about the logistics of <1%, but...you know...this is Mass Effect. The implication is simply that a large percentage of the galaxy does not exist in official records due to restrictions on relay activations and limitations of exploration (technologically and politically).

royalan

Possible, if the citadel races ever made a joint, concerted effort to explore the Galaxy. I never got the impression that was the case, though. Exploration in Mass Effect still seems to be primarily resource driven or led by fringe groups. There are still unexplored planets in charted star systems with established bases.

And let's not forget there are hundreds of billions of stars in our galaxy. The Milky Way is over 100,000 light years in diameter and 1,000 light years thick. I think the Mass Effect map does a lot to make the galaxy seem smaller than it really is. The map makes it seem like the relays are pretty evenly spaced throughout the galaxy, and they might actually be. But in reality there's thousands of light years between each one, and countless points of interest in that space. It's one thing to be in a ship that can cover 20ly in a day if you know where you're going; it's another if you're basically sailing into the Great Beyond with no clue.

Even with a joint push by the Citadel races, I don't think charting the Milky Way would be that quick or easy.

As far as I can tell the Rachni wars should have promoted exploration so they could catalog all potential threats. Even if that meant just scoping out each solar system without landing on planets, it's very important to know where future threats might come from. Mass Relays can be opened up from either side, after all. It seems like waiting on your laurels for technologically advanced enemies to show up and just hoping they'll never figure the relays out is foolish.

Large amounts of the MEverse don't make much sense tbh. The idea that the Krogan were breeding so fast they were in danger of overwhelming the galaxy seems like such an outmoded way of thinking, in military terms. I mean I get the idea that population pressure led to expansion, but the idea that they would be a huge military threat is silly. The toughness and quantity of their troops is broadly irrelevant because it's the fleets that provide real military power over interplanetary scales. Even within the scope of a planet, ortillery and vehicles will provide the real killing power. It's not like the Krogan population should give them much of an advantage in inudstirial production either, because this is a world where almost everything is automated and controlled by advanced AIs (the AI / VI distinction is not something I acknowledge, by the way).

SnakeEyes

Banned
If it's a prequel...

bTai_77CG_Ac4fIbEmyh.gif
I'm a massive ME fan, and if it is indeed the First Contact War, I will set my ME Trilogy discs on fire.

It just seems absurd that another technically advanced race would go unnoticed by all the different council races for a so many years considering the relays are all around the Galaxy, the other race couldn't know about the relays at all, which would mean at the beginning of this trilogy they would be at a disadvantage in technology which would be a bad thing to center a conflict around. Look at all of these council races against a newcomer race, who has inferior technology, what a threat!

I wonder if Reapers go to other galaxies, why would they only stop the spread of synthetics on one galaxy? Perhaps they have relays that go galaxy to galaxy.

rdrr gnr

It just seems absurd that another technically advanced race would go unnoticed by all the different council races for a so many years considering the relays are all around the Galaxy, the other race couldn't know about the relays at all, which would mean at the beginning of this trilogy they would be at a disadvantage in technology which would be a bad thing to center a conflict around. Look at all of these council races against a newcomer race, who has inferior technology, what a threat!

I wonder if Reapers go to other galaxies, why would they only stop the spread of synthetics on one galaxy? Perhaps they have relays that go galaxy to galaxy.
Why would it be against? Each race would respond according to their own interests. This could also take place years and years after the events of ME3. It could also take place a century after these two new races have arrived. I think it's ripe for conflict and the scale fits. I'll chuck my fucking PS out the window if I have to save the galaxy again.

Why would it be against? Each race would respond according to their own interests. This could also take place years and years after the events of ME3. It could also take place a century after these two new races have arrived. I think it's ripe for conflict and the scale fits. I'll chuck my fucking PS out the window if I have to save the galaxy again.

I wouldn't want it to be to the scale of the Reapers either. The writers put themselves in a corner that was hard to write out of time-wise. Also it would be pretty absurd if there was a bigger threat than the Reapers. I didn't think about making it hundreds of years after ME3, that would make sense in that case. Don't know why I didn't view it as an option. Maybe I just want to see all the characters make an appearance. Liara could still be there regardless, I guess.

royalan

Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if there were other technologically advanced races out there that have so far gone unnoticed. I think there's a lot of underestimation of how truly big the Milky Way is (or how unthinkably vast the space between galaxies is). Hundreds of billions of stars, 100,000 light years across. There's plenty that could be hiding in that.

It's also for this reason that I wouldn't be surprised if there were other mass relay networks in the galaxy that weren't a part of the relay network the citadel races discovered. Think about it: all the relays are is an elaborate trap. A means to funnel technologically advanced races along a certain path until such a point that it's time to exterminate them. A huge mouse trap. But if all there are in the galaxy are the relays that we've discovered, that would be one inefficient trap. The galaxy is gigantic. Hell, there could be dozens (maybe hundreds) of mass relays in our network that we don't know about, and that still wouldn't be enough to cover the galaxy. You could have dozens of technologically advanced civilizations spring up and never come across a mass relay. It would be like using one mouse trap in an apartment building infested with mice.

So if you're the Reapers, and your goal is to curtail any advanced form of organic and synthetic life, you don't build just one mass relay network: you build several. And you don't connect them (you don't want to accidentally funnel and entire galaxy worth of space-faring civilizations to one central point where they all meet. They might grow into a force that proves threatening when it's time to exterminate). No, you plant multiple relay networks--multiple traps--complete with their own citadels, and not only do you not connect them, but you route them in such a way as to insure that every group evolves along a technological path that guarantees they never come into contact with another network.

And that's my crazy speculation for what Contact could mean: Citadel races coming into contact with another galactic coalition of races thats been there all along.

JayEH

I honestly have no clue where they can take the story. If it's a prequel, the story doesn't make a difference at all since in the back of your mind you know the Reapers are the real threat the whole time.

You can't really do a sequel unless your way far into the future. A complete reboot would be dumb.

I have no clue where they would go. I don't envy the Bioware writers. They did retcon the Mass Relays getting destroyed right? So I guess they could do a sequel.

Please don't be First Contact War though.

And let's not forget there are hundreds of billions of stars in our galaxy. The Milky Way is over 100,000 light years in diameter and 1,000 light years thick. I think the Mass Effect map does a lot to make the galaxy seem smaller than it really is. The map makes it seem like the relays are pretty evenly spaced throughout the galaxy, and they might actually be. But in reality there's thousands of light years between each one, and countless points of interest in that space. It's one thing to be in a ship that can cover 20ly in a day if you know where you're going; it's another if you're basically sailing into the Great Beyond with no clue.

Even with a joint push by the Citadel races, I don't think charting the Milky Way would be that quick or easy.

Hundreds of billions of stars, most of which couldn't support the native development of life (but could sustain outposts built by a spacefaring civilization naturally). Half of which would be out of the range of approximately half-a-galaxy covered by the Citadel races and terminus systems. Within 15ly of Sol, our star, there are aproximately 50 stars. With future-telescopes better than what we have now, positioned all around the galxy instead of in just one place, we could accurately determine which stars have planets, and how many they have, and approximately what type they have. This is not blind exploration into the void. With a thousand years of galaxy spanning civilization, even a small investment over time in actual physical missions will cover just about everything. If you actually wanted an exhaustive search of 300 billion stars in detail that would indeed take a crazy amount of time, unless you're the Geth, in which case you could do it in well under a thousand years since they are literally von-neumman machines.

Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if there were other technologically advanced races out there that have so far gone unnoticed. I think there's a lot of underestimation of how truly big the Milky Way is (or how unthinkably vast the space between galaxies is). Hundreds of billions of stars, 100,000 light years across. There's plenty that could be hiding in that.

I think your theory about multiple relay networks isn't super solid - the plan would collapse in on itself if one civilization actually did go off the beaten path and mingle with another network. But I have a feeling they will go a different direction in the story. Not because it's super plausible or realistic, but it fits with themes they have talked about in the past. We will probably see civilizations that developed without discovering Reaper tech, which have "gone their own way", so to speak. They will not necessarily have Eezo technology at all, but they will be very advanced in other respects. They would have been culled by the Reapers in their purge because the Reapers presumably would not stick solely to the Relay network, just in case civilizations like this developed.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
As far as I can tell the Rachni wars should have promoted exploration so they could catalog all potential threats. Even if that meant just scoping out each solar system without landing on planets, it's very important to know where future threats might come from. Mass Relays can be opened up from either side, after all. It seems like waiting on your laurels for technologically advanced enemies to show up and just hoping they'll never figure the relays out is foolish.

They chose a defensive gamble over an offensive gamble as one simple little mistake of opening a relay to the Rachni almost wiped out both the Asari and Salarian empires and would have had they not used the Krogan to bail them out. Krogan breeding was problematic not just for military reasons but political and socially: they were squatting colonised worlds they didn't have authorisation to use. The war didn't properly start until this became an issue and the Krogan didn't want to deal with it.

But like you said a lot of stuff doesn't make sense in the Mass Effect universe. There's a lot of pulp and dumb dumb and stupid poo and sloshy political/social philosophy and allegories and it's all blended together with a grunt protagonist who likes to bone aliens. But still, that's Mass Effect as it has been and always will be. If intelligent, balanced, logistical hard science fiction is what fans want they should probably look elsewhere.

You can't really do a sequel unless your way far into the future. A complete reboot would be dumb.

I think they can (and should) do a sequel that just says fuck it to player choices at the end of the trilogy and embraces the multiverse concept which, in reality, already exists. In my head it works like this: there are many Mass Effect universes with a multitude of variables. Everybody thinks theirs is special and canon for them, but everybody is on equal footing in all divergences. There are many Shepards. Many outcomes. Many genocides. Many endings. Fans obviously would like to continue the arc of their universe and their Shepard but I don't think this is the right direction for the series.

What I want them to do is basically construct a new ending to the trilogy that is a combination of bits from existing endings along with some new ideas that essentially established a new branching timeline. It's not your Shepard, or my Shepard, or any Shepard we've known or played or experienced. Picking an exact ending state that is possible in ME3 panders to one portion of the fanbase at the cost of all others, and that will result in upsets. Making a hodgepodge new ending puts everybody on equal footing: your Shepard arc has ended, as has mine, as has every trilogy fan.

Instead this new series starts in a new arc from this new ending. The idea of "canon" to me is a bit nonsense when the series inherently has no set canon. There's basically no way they can make a sequel ever, forever without fucking with the endings. Even setting it in a far future doesn't solve that problem as it simply says all your choices don't matter as it all becomes homogenised in the end. And if that's the case, you might as well construct an alternate universe/new ending path and run with that, taking place just after the Reaper war ended.

Reapers are gone, galaxy is recovering, burying the dead and rebuilding, while resources are scarce as fuck because everyone threw everything they had at the big dumb Earth battle. It's a cold-war era like galaxy where new super powers emerge and old powers are still picking up the pieces of what they lost. Relays are either opened manually or automatically opened after the Reaper destruction and now more than ever there's necessity to head out into the great unknown and explore: for resources, for habitable planets, for anything that will ease the post war depression and give species a chance to re-establish political and social dominance.

Then you run into some new species, like one that evolved to space faring via their own technology and not through Reaper/Prothean/Mass artefacts like everyone else, and things get interesting.

Das Ace

Maybe it means you are on an exploration ship or something scouting out the galaxy as known space starts to get crowded.

;-; plz no prequel ;-;

rdrr gnr

I think they can (and should) do a sequel that just says fuck it to player choices at the end of the trilogy and embraces the multiverse concept which, in reality, already exists. In my head it works like this: there are many Mass Effect universes with a multitude of variables. Everybody thinks theirs is special and canon for them, but everybody is on equal footing in all divergences. There are many Shepards. Many outcomes. Many genocides. Many endings. Fans obviously would like to continue the arc of their universe and their Shepard but I don't think this is the right direction for the series.

What I want them to do is basically construct a new ending to the trilogy that is a combination of bits from existing endings along with some new ideas that essentially established a new branching timeline. It's not your Shepard, or my Shepard, or any Shepard we've known or played or experienced. Picking an exact ending state that is possible in ME3 panders to one portion of the fanbase at the cost of all others, and that will result in upsets. Making a hodgepodge new ending puts everybody on equal footing: your Shepard arc has ended, as has mine, as has every trilogy fan.

Instead this new series starts in a new arc from this new ending. The idea of "canon" to me is a bit nonsense when the series inherently has no set canon. There's basically no way they can make a sequel ever, forever without fucking with the endings. Even setting it in a far future doesn't solve that problem as it simply says all your choices don't matter as it all becomes homogenised in the end. And if that's the case, you might as well construct an alternate universe/new ending path and run with that, taking place just after the Reaper war ended.

Reapers are gone, galaxy is recovering, burying the dead and rebuilding, while resources are scarce as fuck because everyone threw everything they had at the big dumb Earth battle. It's a cold-war era like galaxy where new super powers emerge and old powers are still picking up the pieces of what they lost. Relays are either opened manually or automatically opened after the Reaper destruction and now more than ever there's necessity to head out into the great unknown and explore: for resources, for habitable planets, for anything that will ease the post war depression and give species a chance to re-establish political and social dominance.

Then you run into some new species, like one that evolved to space faring via their own technology and not through Reaper/Prothean/Mass artefacts like everyone else, and things get interesting.
You know what's an inextricable characteristic that links any possible events in this universe? The words "Mass Effect" on the cover. I wouldn't mind if they just ignored the existence of the first three games. I think when you spend years of your life creating a fictional world you tend to overvalue it. Because you would be in a weird place psychologically if you didn't: "I hate this thing I created and work on." And I think the fans are probably more open to change than most people believe if it comes from a good place (which it would given how the last game ended). There is nothing even mildly controversial about a sequel in name only.

EC, having experienced Invisible Wars first hand I can tell you that a game that makes ALL endings non-canon / mixes them up in a way that was impossible in the game is going to make people just as angry as choosing one particular ending as canon. It's a solution that seeveral games have used before but it's not superior, it's just different.

EatChildren

You know what's an inextricable characteristic that links any possible events in this universe? The words "Mass Effect" on the cover. I wouldn't mind if they just ignored the existence of the first three games. I think when you spend years of your life creating a fictional world you tend to overvalue it. Because you would be in a weird place psychologically if you didn't: "I hate this thing I created and work on." And I think the fans are probably more open to change than most people believe if it comes from a good place (which it would given how the last game ended). There is nothing even mildly controversial about a sequel in name only.

Fans are dumb and very, very vocal to BioWare about how Shepard-san has to return cos Mass Effect is all about Shepard and you cant have a new protagonist also it HAS to be a sequel and HAS to take into account every single decision you made in the trilogy and do so in a significant capacity that is satisfying and Liara has to be there with blue babies and Wrex is a squad mate this time.

EC, having experienced Invisible Wars first hand I can tell you that a game that makes ALL endings non-canon / mixes them up in a way that was impossible in the game is going to make people just as angry as choosing one particular ending as canon. It's a solution that seeveral games have used before but it's not superior, it's just different.

Probably, but I'd rather potentially make every fan angry that their ending isn't continued exactly as they imagined it rather than specific fans. Plus my bias that they should just go with Destroy, Shepard dead, robots/AI still intact and unharmed.

wolfhowwl

Banned
Fans are dumb and very, very vocal to BioWare about how Shepard-san has to return cos Mass Effect is all about Shepard and you cant have a new protagonist also it HAS to be a sequel and HAS to take into account every single decision you made in the trilogy and do so in a significant capacity that is satisfying and Liara has to be there with blue babies and Wrex is a squad mate this time.

Probably, but I'd rather potentially make every fan angry that their ending isn't continued exactly as they imagined it rather than specific fans. Plus my bias that they should just go with Destroy, Shepard dead, robots/AI still intact and unharmed.

Ugh. The trilogy is over and it is time for a new adventure with new conflicts and characters.

If this new game is to be a sequel I would hope that Bioware would canonize what choices they feel would make an interesting world for the game and move forward with their new story.

We need a solid foundation, one where they're not pouring resources into dealing with variables from the old games when they should be focusing on choices and consequences in the new one. I also don't want potentially interesting plot threads like a resurgent and belligerent Krogan being doomed to non-existence because the game has to account for save imports where some players cured the genophage and others left it in place.

Prequel, sequel, whatever! Hoping we get a new story told by a new cast of characters. I love the Mass Effect universe, and would love to run into some new faces - friendly or otherwise. Hoping for that same sort of fulfillment from exploration that I experienced after completing the original for the first time.

A prequel can fuck right off, unless it's (way) before humans joined the spacefaring races. But there's no way they would ever not include humans, so nope.

If I know more about the universe/history/future/trivia etc. than the game, then there is zero motivation for me to dive into it. Explore the unknown.

rdrr gnr

In regards to this prequel discussion. Now, how much he knows remains to be seen but this is something to think about.
It's one of his favorite franchises (ignoring the fact he loves every game ever made), I'd say that's about as close to a confirmation outside a reveal trailer we are going to get. It doesn't mean much, because they can still fuck up the premise of the sequel by not distancing it from the end of ME3. All this means is that they've avoided the biggest fuck up.

EatChildren

In regards to this prequel discussion. Now, how much he knows remains to be seen but this is something to think about.

Just want to chime in and say that I spoke to shinobi about this and he wanted to clarify that he was mistaken, a misunderstanding with whoever he spoke to about the game. Like most he's not aware of whether or not it's a prequel/sequel/alt-universe or whatever.

Some Nobody

Just want to chime in and say that I spoke to shinobi about this and he wanted to clarify that he was mistaken, a misunderstanding with whoever he spoke to about the game. Like most he's not aware of whether or not it's a prequel/sequel/alt-universe or whatever.

This, is not a good sign at all, I think.

Lakitu

st5fu

Oh, fuck.

Ray Wonder

Founder of the Wounded Tagless Children
A weird thing about Mass Effect 2 for me, that is unlike any game I've ever beaten is that I don't remember anything about it. I just looked up my achievements to make sure I beat it, even though I know I did. What must've happened is I got it day one, and stayed up all night until I beat it in a sleep deprived fog.

I should go back and play it again.

A weird thing about Mass Effect 2 for me, that is unlike any game I've ever beaten is that I don't remember anything about it. I just looked up my achievements to make sure I beat it, even though I know I did. What must've happened is I got it day one, and stayed up all night until I beat it in a sleep deprived fog.

I should go back and play it again.

Thats ok, Mass Effect 3 kinda forgot Mass Effect 2 happened.

I don't feel strongly about it either way, but why are people down on it being about the first contact war?

What is the first contact war?

the turian-human war?

I don't feel strongly about it either way, but why are people down on it being about the first contact war?

the turian-human war?

Yes.

I don't really know why.

I remember people were upset about the idea of a First Contact War FPS. Why that hatred spread to cover anything related to the war is beyond me...

RulkezX

I'd rather not a prequel as what comes after restricts what they can do with the game.

It's difficult to get excited about a setting when we know the outcome of the contact war.

TheHall

the turian-human war?

Because it's the diversity of the Universe that makes Mass Effect so appealing.

There is no fun in only banging Humans and Turians

AJ_Wings

I highly doubt "Mass Effect: Contact" means First Contact War...

Although I hope-to-hell not. Don't do it, Bioware

Don't forget, all of the star systems explored in the first 3 games represent less than 1% of the Milky Way; there were also plenty of mass relays that weren't ever activated (nor is it ever confirmed in canon that the galactic community had any idea how many relays there even were). There's still a lot out there to come in "contact" with.

I think it's more likely that the game is going to be about the known galactic community coming in contact with some mysterious and powerful new race(s) in our efforts to reactivate mass relays after the events of the first trilogy. Sounds fun.

I really hope this is what they're going for. But, if it was set in the goddamned First Contact Wars(Seriously who gives a shit), that would be such a bummer.

I'd actually prefer a prequel to a sequel, except if the prequel is the first contact war. I'd rather have a prequel about waaay before that.

Either way, whatever it ends up being, I'm still initially excited for a new game in the Mass Effect universe. And that excitement will continue unless Bioware gives me a reason not to be.

EatChildren

I am 99% sure this is not set during the First Contact War.

This, is not a good sign at all, I think.

Oh, fuck.

Don't read into it. I pried him about it since I haven't been able to learn where in the timeline it's set and wanted to know myself, and he did some double checking and realised he'd just misinterpreted something. Like myself, nobody has told him if it's a prequel/sequel, and he's just as curious to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom