• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Metal Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bounchfx

Gvaz said:
Anyone else like Deathspell Omega, it's been a while since I listened to them and I'm listening to my favorite album by them "Si Monumentum Requires, Circumspice" :>

of course, they're fucking great. paracletus was wonderful too.

Gvaz said:
Not by me
beepuke.gif

I agree fully wth the barfing bee. Make sure to save some bee barf for Five Finger Cock Punch.

I really haven't heard much of this Five Finger Death Punch band.

Are they like a broier version of Disturbed or something? Wrestle-metal for a new generation?

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Galvanise_ said:
Speaking of SlipKnot, if you HAD to, would you rather listen to Slipknot + Iowa, OR Volume: 3 and All Hope Is Gone?

None of the above. Mate Feed Kill Repeat is and always will be the best Slipknot album ever. DAT UNEXPECTED JAZZ BREAKDOWN.

Iowa was pretty badass when I was in high school though. Actually a lot of those mallcore bands were putting out some pretty experimental shit back then. Mudvayne's second album is downright avant-garde compared to their later shit.

Gvaz

Banned
SaggyMonkey said:
I agree fully wth the barfing bee. Make sure to save some bee barf for Five Finger Cock Punch.
I give those to Slipknot fans all the time. Also Nickleback and Linkin Park fans.

TheLastCandle said:
I really haven't heard much of this Five Finger Death Punch band.

Are they like a broier version of Disturbed or something? Wrestle-metal for a new generation?

Sorta. They're for the beefy white bros that want some dude riffs at the gym to work off their Coors Light and forget punching their girlfriends.

animlboogy said:
It kinda bothers me that people call Craft Black 'n Roll. It sounds like old school extreme metal.

The last couple minutes of The Ground Surrenders never fails to put a big retarded grin on my face.
Or they sound pretty much like Darkthrone haha.
It's a shame that the punk thread is dead. There's been plenty of good punk this decade.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
I will go to Amon Amarth if i work afternoon shift, otherwise I will probably die somewhere in warehouse - i start my morning shift at 5:30 am, concert will end around midnight, 35 minutes back to home and 35 minutes back to work next morning...

Phobophile

A scientist and gentleman in the manner of Batman.
Seanspeed said:
You wont miss much. Most of the crap posted here is terrible.

Some of you might find this next comment ironic considering this last statement, but the new We Came As Romans album is awesome. Metalcore aint dead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmtyIOGafVY

I really, really avoid shitting on other metalheads' taste in metal but seriously, saying that most of the shit in this thread is terrible putting on some of the most watered-down metalcore is just sheer hypocrisy. Like seriously, I couldn't give two fucks about all the Blind Guardian, Opeth, and Iced Earth fellatio that's been in this thread, but this is by far, some of the most trite metalcore I've ever heard.

Seanspeed

Banned
Phobophile said:
I really, really avoid shitting on other metalheads' taste in metal but seriously, saying that most of the shit in this thread is terrible putting on some of the most watered-down metalcore is just sheer hypocrisy. Like seriously, I couldn't give two fucks about all the Blind Guardian, Opeth, and Iced Earth fellatio that's been in this thread, but this is by far, some of the most trite metalcore I've ever heard.
Its actually far from some generic metalcore. The singing is not some tacked-on aspect of the band, but a real part of it, and they've got a good singer to boot, who actually has a good sense of melody.

But whatever. I know you guys would hate it because metalcore is somehow set by default to 'terrible' in many elitist metalhead's eyes but this is actually good stuff. Shows that metalcore doesn't have to be generic. Its not revolutionary, nor is it focused on wanking off on technical abilities, but its good music. Listen to their songs fully and dont just write them off at the first sign of singing. Good use of electronic aspects, too.

Spectacular Dr Dawg said:
Nasum will be playing some shows for their 20th anniversary next year. The vocalist from Rotten Sound will be doing the vocals.
It's not a reunion so no new material will be released.

That's pretty nice, but I guess they will stick to Sweden and its neighbours. My favourite grind band, though I don't listen to a lot of grind. * puts on Nasum *

RDreamer said:
Went to Opeth/Katatonia last night, and it was amazing.
So, yeah, if you can go to this tour and you're a fan of Opeth's non-growling stuff, do yourself a favor and go.

Thanks for the impressions. I was wondering what they were going to play. I saw them when Watershed was released and they played a nice mix. I'm going to see them with Pain of Salvation in a few weeks. Just like three years ago at a prog gig, it had a lengthy performance by Pain of Salvation followed by Opeth, it was glorious.

Gvaz said:
Anyone else like Deathspell Omega, it's been a while since I listened to them and I'm listening to my favorite album by them "Si Monumentum Requires, Circumspice" :>

Along with Emperor and Immortal my favourite black metal band. Si Monumentum Requires, Circumspice is amazing, best BM album (and contender for best metal album) of the last decade. I also absolutely adore Kenose and Diabolus Absconditus, also essential BM realeses imo. I wasnt too enthusiastic about Fas at first, but I really like it now. I think Paracletus is superior, great album. Mass Grave Aesthetics is a great track too. I'm not incredibly with the 2008 split with SVEST yet. I don't really like the older material.

Also there are plenty of black metal fans on GAF. It can remember a few times when people complained that a couple of pages were only about black metal :p

RDreamer said:
Yeah, I'm quite certain I haven't heard anyone that disliked it prior to now, either.

I'm not surprised, some vastly prefer Death as a death metal band and don't like it when the prog elements take over.

Gvaz

Banned
Seanspeed said:

Some of you might find this next comment ironic considering this last statement, but the new We Came As Romans album is awesome. Metalcore aint dead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmtyIOGafVY
Hey, it's like 2004 underoath along with tons of other metalcore bands that sound exactly the same! Did I step into a time machine?

Here's a better "metalcore" band:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1H4SVRApGhM

Phobophile

Seanspeed said:
Its actually far from some generic metalcore. The singing is not some tacked-on aspect of the band, but a real part of it, and they've got a good singer to boot, who actually has a good sense of melody.

But whatever. I know you guys would hate it because metalcore is somehow set by default to 'terrible' in many elitist metalhead's eyes but this is actually good stuff. Shows that metalcore doesn't have to be generic. Its not revolutionary, nor is it focused on wanking off on technical abilities, but its good music. Listen to their songs fully and dont just write them off at the first sign of singing. Good use of electronic aspects, too.

I'd rather listen to:

Despised Icon - The Healing Process
Between the Buried and Me - The Silent Circus (hell this album came out in 2003 and your song sounds like a watered-down version of pre-prog wankery BTBAM)
Soulgate's Dawn - Messiah
Parkway Drive - Horizons & Killing with a Smile

I don't hate metalcore, it's just that most of it is the most trite bullshit that takes At the Gates' Slaughter of the Soul or Pantera's entire discography and tries to find every single permutation in those albums can be arranged. It's bland, derivative, and the more metalcore that comes out shifts more and more away from metal and is simply pop punk with vaguely metal hooks. And the side of metalcore that stayed metal just became "deathcore" and tries to re-release a Necrophagist album each time with faux-technical sweeps and finger tapping.

Flynn

Spectacular Dr Dawg said:
Their demo is great! It reminded me a bit of Atriarch's debut album which is one of my favorites from this year.

Good stuff. I love that they put Swans in their tags.

EDIT:

And, yeah, one of the things that I love about this thread is the lack of posturing. Most posters are generally accepting of other people's tastes here. It makes it a nice thread to be in. Go to the Rock Band DLC thread to see how remedial music snobbery ruins things. Everybody in there is a jerk.

Kaladin

When does an album veer too far into progressive rock territory and is no longer metal? I'm listening to the new Stephen Wilson solo album, and it is good but I'm having a hard time calling it metal, or for that matter even progressive metal. I'll call Porcupine Tree metal all day, but this album kinda veers too far into prog rock and experimental rock IMO.

Greg

djsandman said:
When does an album veer too far into progressive rock territory and is no longer metal? I'm listening to the new Stephen Wilson solo album, and it is good but I'm having a hard time calling it metal, or for that matter even progressive metal. I'll call Porcupine Tree metal all day, but this album kinda veers too far into prog rock and experimental rock IMO.
Yeah, there's nothing 'metal' about his new album.

Seanspeed

Banned
Phobophile said:
I'd rather listen to:

Despised Icon - The Healing Process
Between the Buried and Me - The Silent Circus (hell this album came out in 2003 and your song sounds like a watered-down version of pre-prog wankery BTBAM)
Soulgate's Dawn - Messiah
Parkway Drive - Horizons & Killing with a Smile

I don't hate metalcore, it's just that most of it is the most trite bullshit that takes At the Gates' Slaughter of the Soul or Pantera's entire discography and tries to find every single permutation in those albums can be arranged. It's bland, derivative, and the more metalcore that comes out shifts more and more away from metal and is simply pop punk with vaguely metal hooks. And the side of metalcore that stayed metal just became "deathcore" and tries to re-release a Necrophagist album each time with faux-technical sweeps and finger tapping.
See, I hate stuff like BTBAM. It doesn't sound like listenable music to me. Bunch of shit just jumbled up together. And this is coming from somebody who actually does like Cryptopsy(old stuff at least) as crazy as their stuff was.

Again, you probably listened to the one song I posted and immediately wrote it off within seconds despite it having some really good melodies and great low/high song progression along with subtle, but elegantly added electronic aspects. I dont expect to change your opinion, but its annoying how some stuff is written off so easily because it doesn't change the game or do anything super 'wow that guy can play even if it doesn't sound good'.

When did a good memorable hook become so off-putting to metal fans anyways?

RDreamer

djsandman said:

I'm probably the biggest PT fan around, but I wouldn't call them metal. They're not. Not even really remotely. The only albums that had a bit of metal to them are FOABP, and The Incident, and those pieces were only small pieces, really. The overwhelming majority of their discography is rock, and not even heavy rock in most places. So, yeah, Grace for Drowning, while completely amazing and my favorite album of the year, isn't metal. There are a few pieces of metal riffs in Raider II maybe, but it's pretty much 100% prog rock.

Gvaz said:
BTBAM's best album is Alaska, I dare you to disagree.

Personally my favorite is The Great Misdirect, but I know I'm pretty well alone in that feeling...

RDreamer

Seanspeed said:
See, I hate stuff like BTBAM. It doesn't sound like listenable music to me. Bunch of shit just jumbled up together. And this is coming from somebody who actually does like Cryptopsy(old stuff at least) as crazy as their stuff was.

Yeah, that's my one critique of BTBAM. Their stuff does feel really jumbled up sometimes. That's why I struggle with Alaska or anything before that. I tend to like the more straight forward parts they do, and the solos. That's why The Great Misdirect is my favorite.

As for the We Came as Romans song, I didn't mind it. The singer does sound pretty good. Riffs were a bit generic, but not too bad. It sounded kind of like Soilwork (which I freaking love), but without leads or solos.

Gvaz

Banned
I mostly hate colors and the great misdirect (less so) because it feels way too much like dream theatre for me, and that's not why I listen to BTBAM. I listen to btbam for the tech and how heavy it is.

Doomshine

Seanspeed said:

But whatever. I know you guys would hate it because metalcore is somehow set by default to 'terrible' in many elitist metalhead's eyes but this is actually good stuff. Shows that metalcore doesn't have to be generic.
Yeah dude, has nothing at all to do with you going from this:

Seanspeed said:
To posting something that sounds like pretty much every metalcore band I've ever heard, which I'll admit isn't that many. I have no idea what sets that apart from other metalcore bands.

Seanspeed

Banned
Doomshine said:
Yeah dude, has nothing at all to do with you going from this:

To posting something that sounds like pretty much every metalcore band I've ever heard, which I'll admit isn't that many. I have no idea what sets that apart from other metalcore bands.
Every death metal band sounds the same if you're not knowledgable about it.

Every black metal band sounds the same if you're not knowledgeable about it.

Every death n roll band sounds the same if you're not knowledgeable about it.

Blah blah blah.

Oh and I actually did like "Anatomy of" by BTBAM. Some good covers in there.

Phobophile said:
And it wasn't even proper metalcore like Integrity :(

Doomshine

Seanspeed said:
Blah blah blah.
I've heard maybe 5 funeral doom metal bands in my life and I could easily tell the difference between them, but most importantly: I'm not going to talk shit about what people post here.

Cactus

Banned
Man, I can listen to Sons of Otis all day, every day. They're recording a new album too. Can't wait!

Also, not really metal, but I'm finally seeing Fu Manchu for the first time in a couple of weeks. Hopefully they kick as much ass as Kyuss did when I saw them in September.

Seanspeed

Banned
Doomshine said:
I've heard maybe 5 funeral doom metal bands in my life and I could easily tell the difference between them, but most importantly: I'm not going to talk shit about what people post here.
Anybody that bothered could tell the difference between metalcore bands, but most people tend to think that bands all the sound the same if they dont care about the genre. Please dont act like this isn't true.

And yea, Hellcrow, August Burns Red is definitely one of the premiere metalcore acts out there(as well as one of the best live bands you'll ever hear). Misery Signals also a great band - very atmospheric style.

I'm not arguing that metalcore isn't a bland and derivative genre overall nowadays, cuz there's hundreds of bands that are bland and unoriginal, but there's still good metalcore bands out there worth listening to. We Came As Romans is definitely one in my opinion. Some more of their better stuff:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jQUBSuRImQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wb50zO4wwWE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrtBPLgHZ08

You really gotta listen to the entire songs. They aren't gonna immediately stick out because of some guitar riff or anything, but the songs in general are well crafted and thought out. Their lyrics are surprisingly good, too. I usually dont give a fuck about lyrics, but they are very positive and uplifting in a genre full of depressive shits.

Phobophile said:
Catchiness ain't the same as hooks. Hooks are lazy and tend to be saccharine and cloying. One of the few hook-laden albums I enjoy is The Crown - Deathrace King. Good driving music.
Going by that definition, I'd definitely say that We Came as Romans are more 'catchy' than full of hooks, then. I was just trying to say that they have a fantastic sense of melody, which is often seen as a bad thing by many metalheads these days.

Gvaz

Banned
Seanspeed said:
Anybody that bothered could tell the difference between metalcore bands, but most people tend to think that bands all the sound the same if they dont care about the genre. Please dont act like this isn't true.

Generally speaking (this is true about all genres pretty much) but for every good band you also have like 3 derivative ones that pop up as well.

Seanspeed

Banned
Gvaz said:
Generally speaking (this is true about all genres pretty much) but for every good band you also have like 3 derivative ones that pop up as well.
No doubt. I'd say its a worse ratio than that, too. I remain a fan of metalcore, but good new bands are rare in this genre.

Also, yes, Swedes know catchy. I've recently got into some melo death again and I'm in love with Equilibrium at the moment(I know they're not Swedish, by the way).

Seanspeed

Banned
animlboogy said:
Woah, I'm just not particularly invested in most of the stuff posted.

Is this post just super troll bait?

I don't even want to call this metalcore. I don't give a fuck what you say, metalcore is Converge, Botch, Beecher, Lords. This is post-emo scream wank.

I hate bringing the hate in this thread, but if this is a serious post, you just brought it upon yourself.
What people call metalcore has certainly changed over the years. Forgive me for not indulging you in some pointless genre definition argument.

Blackheim

animlboogy said:
Nobody's going to read this whole thing, but posts like that drag it out of me. I hate being pigeonholed, especially in a thread where people are usually honest about their different tastes and tend to use that as part of the discussion, instead of being a prick.

Heh, oh I read it all and was going to respond to that post, but ehhh ... wasn't worth the energy :p I am far from a METUL ELITEST (proof of that is in those What Are You Listening Too? threads), even if it's the genre I love most.

Phobophile

Seanspeed said:
What people call metalcore has certainly changed over the years. Forgive me for not indulging you in some pointless genre definition argument.

Metalcore really doesn't have the longevity to have that claim. One could argue that Krallice has more in common with Burzum than the song you posted has to do with Killswitch Engage or Shadows Fall. I'd have to agree with animlboogy's description of that song as "post-emo scream wank." This is just post-hardcore mixed with emo with an extended chugging bridge in the middle of the song.

OK, I say, lemme check out another song by this band. This one's probably a ballad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Tjhvx9SELk&feature=relmfu

Yeah this one's more typical metalcore. Vague soulless grooves surrounded by riff-less saccharine emo clean vocals choruses topped with predictable breakdowns. This is like if Pantera decided to get into some Thrice and threw in some cheesy European power metal in the choruses.

Seanspeed

Banned
animlboogy said:
You're bringing up arguments like you know who the fuck we are. A lot of the people in this thread have pretty broad tastes, in and outside of metal. The issues you listed have nothing to do with my opinion of this song.

I listen to lots of metal and punk (as well as a lot of other things), and those are the two genres this is mixing if it's metalcore, right?

Listen man, maybe you're young, and this sounds fresher to you than it really is. It has pretty generic singing, though yeah, the guy can stay on key. It just doesn't do anything for me because he's just retreading pop post-hardcore hooks from 1997. This stuff was already played out back then, and it's just kind of embarrassing to keep hearing in new music.

The screamgrunting is the same "I'M FUCKIN' HARD" shit that I really don't care for best exemplified by shitty hardcore bands like Terror, and popularized by Slipknot. We're seeing this shit again in all these awful slam death bands and a new wave of awful straightedge dudecore, and I just never cared for it. That's really the only thing that makes this "metalcore" instead of just second-wave pop-screamo, by the way. Anybody who was of high school age in the late 90's/early 00's will know exactly what I mean.

Electronic elements are far from a bad thing. I listen to shit that pisses all over tradition, in and out of punk and metal. This is generic and yeah, you're gonna have to see this word again, saccharine. You want to hear good use of electronics injected into some metal-influenced punk? Throw on the last track on Converge's Axe To Fall (there's clean singing in there too, lest you make further assumptions about my need to uphold some kind of "metalhead gruntyellonly standard"), that's electronics used well. Or for a classic example that might even have some deeper connection to this track, listen to some of the interludes on The Shape of Punk To Come, or some old Ink and Dagger records.

Everything old is not new again; this track is a reconfiguration of the worst excesses of a genre that has become a joke because this is not the first band to do so. Listen to actual metalcore from the late 90's, check out newer stuff like Trap Them's Darker Handcraft. Go dig up that Beecher record and see the playbook rewritten every few songs. These are creative records with great songwriting all over the place, and they don't touch on any of the suburban kid tourette's-like tics that this band wiped all over their track.

Nobody's going to read this whole thing, but posts like that drag it out of me. I hate being pigeonholed, especially in a thread where people are usually honest about their different tastes and tend to use that as part of the discussion, instead of being a prick.

Anyway, enjoy your shitty "metalcore", and have fun feeling like a dork for being into it 2 years from now.
"Many metal fans". Not all. Thanks for sharing your different tastes in music, though. Really showed me how inferior my tastes are than yours.

Seriously though, I've been listening to this shit before Killswitch even signed to Roadrunner(which is pretty much what changed everything). For all your efforts to try and act like I'm trying to pigeonhole you, you're doing the same to me aren't you? You obviously dont know shit about me.

Blackheim

animlboogy said:
Was I coming off as a metal elitist in that post? I really hope not. A lot of what's in there is about personal taste, but I tried to connect the dots to why I don't particularly like certain sounds.

Half the time I want to just talk about punk and hardcore in this thread, so I don't really think of myself as a metal elitist.

Nah, just someone who is fed up, haha. It's ok, dude likes to shit on a lot of music *shrug* Some people are like that, no biggie.

Seanspeed

Banned
Phobophile said:
Metalcore really doesn't have the longevity to have that claim.
Its a legit genre thats been around for 10+ years now. The fuck are you talking about?

I like how its ok to shit on metalcore, but I cant shit on other stuff, though. Exactly my problem with metal fans nowadays.

Phobophile

Seanspeed said:
Its a legit genre thats been around for 10+ years now. The fuck are you talking about?

I like how its ok to shit on metalcore, but I cant shit on other stuff, though. Exactly my problem with metal fans nowadays.

You CAN shit on other stuff. You just don't have anything to justify it with. If you're gonna shit on something, put your money where your mouth is and back it up. Hint: this is where genre and music knowledge comes in handy; you're able do fully and properly describe what it is you like and dislike about music rather than saying IT SUCKS. Actually, that's just about true with anything.

Sorry to be busting your balls and I'm typically not this harsh to posters but when people insult other people's tastes and then post something that's subjectively just in as much poor taste? Seriously, c'mon. I'm not going to go in this thread and say FUCK YOU AMON AMARTH BLOWS COCK and then link to some obscure low-fi black metal track or bleak funeral doom.

animlboogy said:
...which seems like you're fucking fed up with people shitting on this music. I mean, I'm one of the prime examples of someone being a bit aggressive towards you in this thread, and I'm a huge fan metalcore. I listed bands and everything. My advice is, if you just post about it, and are friendly about it, more than likely you're going to get a friendly response from some people who also like it despite prevailing opinion. That's how this thread tends to work, anyway.

animlboogy and I are pretty much along the same lines, here.

Seanspeed

Banned
animlboogy said:
At least I tried to qualify why that stuff doesn't work for me, personally, as a fan of both punk and metal. No, I don't know shit about you. I didn't really pigeonhole you beyond the basic information that you liked that song you posted, though.

Again, you just brought this criticism upon yourself. You literally made a post disparaging the entire community, then you posted a track that you knew was going to be up for some debate.

I consider myself a big fan of metalcore. But I also never cared about Killswitch Engage, which you seem to be using as the moment BEFORE and AFTER metalcore became what it is. We're of different schools of taste. We like different ends of a genre that has split off in many directions. And I have all those long-winded reasons above for why I'm not into the direction you're into. Anything in there where I'm being aggressive towards you personally is only because your post solicited it.

You might be a pretty alright guy. We might have other areas where we're into really similar sounds. Who knows?

Look, this all started from a post I made about not being into a bunch of the major genres discussed. You notice nobody's attacking me? On the last page I'm putting myself out there, talking about stuff I like. You're getting this reaction because of your attitude. And admittedly, that might be because you've gotten enough shit in the past for your tastes. I know that can suck.
I can take being attacked. I shit on other people's taste in music, its to be expected. What I dont like is how 'acceptable' it is to like certain forms of metal, but not others. As if melo death bands are any less generic and formulaic than metalcore bands or something. I just dont get it. Elitism to be sure, no matter how much you try and convince yourselves otherwise.

Blackheim

animlboogy said:
And admittedly, that might be because you've gotten enough shit in the past for your tastes. I know that can suck.

See, that there is the reason to DO NOT shit on someone elses taste. I had to put up with that and be thought of as a Satanist/thug/meathead/druggie/numerous other things. Only because of my outward appearance and the style of music I preferred. For me, it's about treating others as I'd like to be treated, simple as that. These days, I just let it roll off my back. There are better things for me to get worked up about :p

animlboogy said:
I've been on this bent lately trying to really illustrate personal taste in an honest way when discussing music. It's an interesting balance, and I've gotten good at, say, describing why some awful sounding one-man black metal tape is more valuable to me personally than the last Arcade Fire record.

I've spent most of my teenage/adult years in that "don't give a fuck" state you're describing, though!

You're doing well, the other fella however doesn't get the difference in the method of critique. Well, I'm 35 now, maybe once I hit 50 or so I'll be a little more inclined to ruffle some feathers in a diplomatic way >_>

Seanspeed

Banned
Phobophile said:
You CAN shit on other stuff. You just don't have anything to justify it with. If you're gonna shit on something, put your money where your mouth is and back it up. Hint: this is where genre and music knowledge comes in handy; you're able do fully and properly describe what it is you like and dislike about music rather than saying IT SUCKS. Actually, that's just about true with anything.

Sorry to be busting your balls and I'm typically not this harsh to posters but when people insult other people's tastes and then post something that's subjectively just in as much poor taste? Seriously, c'mon. I'm not going to go in this thread and say FUCK YOU AMON AMARTH BLOWS COCK and then link to some obscure low-fi black metal track or bleak funeral doom.
I'm fully knowledgeable about metal and music in general. I've been playing guitar since I was 12 years old and have played in several bands over the years. But why the fuck do I need to say anything to justify my dislike of a band/genre other than to say it doesn't sound good to me? I can go farther if you like, but I dont see why I need to.

And did I ever say 'fuck you' to anyone or anything like that because they liked different music to me? Please dont start exaggerating the situation. I may not have started with the most inviting of comments, but my opinions are no less valid than any of yours when it comes to preference of metal. You guys certainly are trying to pigeonhole me and its a bit annoying, I've gotta say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom