• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Metal Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
God I'm on the most angry mood since 2010
Had a MAJOR test today, I'm fucked, I'm gonna fail this class, I studied SO MUCH FOR THIS
Give me the most angry fucking song of the whole freakin metal world

I mean some shit like early Carcass or Pig Destroyer the most extreme angry shit on the world please

Had a MAJOR test today, I'm fucked, I'm gonna fail this class, I studied SO MUCH FOR THIS

I mean some shit like early Carcass or Pig Destroyer the most extreme angry shit on the world please

Riffs, speed, and vocals that make you get angry and want to punch people in the fucking face. Thrash is the best.
Vio-Lence - Serial Killer
Sadus - Certain Death
Dark Angel - Burning of Sodom
Demolition Hammer - Skull Fracturing Nightmare
Hypnosia - The Last Remains

Hypnosia will do you good.

Since you mentioned early Carcass, might as well listen to early Napalm Death then when Bill Steer was in that simultaneously. Possibly one of the loudest live recording i've ever heard.
Napalm Death - Peel Sessions ('87'88).

RDreamer

For some reason I feel like Dimension Zero's Silent Night Fever album is one of the angriest I know. I realize some things are a bit more brutal, but there's something about the way this album is done that makes it sound angrier. To me the guitar playing does it most. Not sure why, but it really sounds like they're all just fucking pissed off while they're playing.

Anyway, here's Your Darkest Hour

Riffs, speed, and vocals that make you get angry and want to punch people in the fucking face. Thrash is the best.
Sadus - Certain Death

Since you mentioned early Carcass, might as well listen to early Napalm Death then when Bill Steer was in that simultaneously. Possibly one of the loudest live recording i've ever heard.
All good picks. Thanks.

For some reason I feel like Dimension Zero's Silent Night Fever album is one of the angriest I know. I realize some things are a bit more brutal, but there's something about the way this album is done that makes it sound angrier. To me the guitar playing does it most. Not sure why, but it really sounds like they're all just fucking pissed off while they're playing.

Didn't really like it...

NameGenerated

Who paid you to grab Dr. Pavel?

Fine be that way.
t8Yoqk0.gif

You only need Nasum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5u2EOE6NVk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipD3psN5n7A&feature=youtube_gdata_player

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZptbnXkioVQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Vio-Lence

Banned
Sadus - Certain Death

all excellent choices, now just add some Pleasure to Kill era Kreator and some Beneath the Remains

Dom Brunt

I only read the last line with the link and thought it would be Darkest Hour the band lol. I guess it's angry too:

Darkest Hour - The Sadist Nation

Used to listen to them back in the day and then pretty much forgot about them for years until I saw them live last year, it was pretty nostalgic heh. So cool that they played that song.

No! You listen to nasum right now, mister!

Yes, do it!

blahness

Saw Nile on their 20th anniversary double-set tour last night. The first set was mostly stuff off of their last couple albums, but the second set was all old and great stuff. Definitely worth seeing them on this tour if you are a fan.

Unas Slayer of the Gods

Set list for the second set for those who want to spoil themselves

The Blessed Dead
Defiling the Gates of Ishtar
Cast Down the Heretic
The Howling of the Jinn
Kheftiu Asar Butchiu
Serpent Headed Mask
The Black Hand of Set
Smashing the Antiu
The Black Flame
Unas Slayer of the Gods
Sarcophagus
Lashed to the Slave Stick
Black Seeds of Vengence

Saw Nile on their 20th anniversary double-set tour last night. The first set was mostly stuff off of their last couple albums, but the second set was all old and great stuff. Definitely worth seeing them on this tour if you are a fan.

Unas Slayer of the Gods

Set list for the second set for those who want to spoil themselves

The Blessed Dead
Defiling the Gates of Ishtar
Cast Down the Heretic
The Howling of the Jinn
Kheftiu Asar Butchiu
Serpent Headed Mask
The Black Hand of Set
Smashing the Antiu
The Black Flame
Unas Slayer of the Gods
Sarcophagus
Lashed to the Slave Stick
Black Seeds of Vengence
I don't really like old Nile, to be honest I only like they new album.
Do you have videos for those songs like the Supreme Humanism of Megalomania?

zedge

Sadus - Certain Death

That's a pretty sweet list. Vio-lence were fucking epic.

May I add.. :)

Coven - such an underappreciated underrated band of their time. riffs everywhere. The whole album "Death Walks behind you" is one of my favorite ever, period, end of story. :p

They were a total parody of all satanic crap.

Ministry of Lies
Too Late to Pray
Frozen Bones
Silent Night Violent Night

FUCK YES.

After all these years since the mid 90's, I have still yet to find an original copy of Imperial Doom for a reasonable price. That and the first 2 Malevolent Creation albums. Even an Ebay mishap I still haven't found a reasonable copy :(

That's a pretty sweet list. Vio-lence were fucking epic.

May I add.. :)

Coven - such an underappreciated underrated band of their time. riffs everywhere. The whole album "Death Walks behind you" is one of my favorite ever, period, end of story. :p

They were a total parody of all satanic crap.

Sitting on my pentagram watching TV! Boneless Christians was a fun album.

zedge

FUCK YES.

After all these years since the mid 90's, I have still yet to find an original copy of Imperial Doom for a reasonable price. That and the first 2 Malevolent Creation albums. Even an Ebay mishap I still haven't found a reasonable copy :(

Sitting on my pentagram watching TV! Boneless Christians was a fun album.

"As long as my arm and five times as thick, you'll die at the end of my iron dick!"

:)

Or the classic.

"Big mac, Filet o fish, Quarter Pounder, Fries.. it doesn't matter what you order everybody dies!"

LOL

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Paul Gilbert never got the credit he deserves. Not only is he a monster player but the dude is easily the best teacher out of any virtuoso guitarists who put out instructional dvd's.

Clockwork5

Paul Gilbert never got the credit he deserves. Not only is he a monster player but the dude is easily the best teacher out of any virtuoso guitarists who put out instructional dvd's.

One could learn to shred just by viewing his instructional videos on youtube. He is also very personable and modest. Ya know for being a god and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom