• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The MLB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I knew if he got playing time he would produce :D

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Phew..I got scared with Ward on deck.

STROS WIN AND GAIN HALF A GAME :D

Joe

the yanks and mariners are extremely close to striking a deal with the mariners for garcia. the yanks have scouted garcias past two starts and pat gillick recently scouted the trenton thunder (yanks double-a) team.

Mrbob

This thread has fallen to page 3! Must save it!

Go Cubbies! Lets sweep the Cards! Come out of St. Louis in first place!

Matrix

LAMB! :)

1-0 Stros...dude can flat out hit.

Joe said:
the yanks and mariners are extremely close to striking a deal with the mariners for garcia. the yanks have scouted garcias past two starts and pat gillick recently scouted the trenton thunder (yanks double-a) team.

i dont think this trade is a good idea......

Rodriguez

Joe said:

I'd rather see the Yankees get Jamie Moyer and keep their top prospects.

Mrbob

Shit. Was does Maddux always get pegged in the 1st?

His era must be something like 30+ in the first inning. Usually after the 1st his ERA is under 2. He clamps down but damn it he needs to stop starting off so slow!

Matrix

WTF is wrong with Roy-o...crappppp

Mrbob

WTF the astros have given Oswalt more run support this game than his last six pitched combined and this is how he repays the team?!?!

Matrix

HAHA I love watching Maddux get pounded like the nerdy bitch that he is.

Mrbob

RAMEREZ!!!!

YES!!!

TWO OUT TWO RUN DOUBLE!!

CUBS UP 5-4 IN THE 8TH!

I'm watching the ESPN.com game update lol!

Matrix

Phew Stros win and Roy-O gets the W :D

Cubs better beat the Cards so the stros can gain a game and in other good news the Reds lost :)

Mrbob

WOO!

CUBS WIN! CUBS WIN! CUBS WIN!

Where are the Astros? Oh yeah!

rearview.jpg

Seven straight road wins! :D

Matrix

We won,we didnt lose any ground on your team.Like I said its good the cubs won,the stros just have to follow their lead and continue to win.The Cards are crap and dont deserve to be in first,I cant fathom how they win with that pitching staff...ditto with the Reds.

Mrbob

With all the talk between Oakland and Anaheim, just like that, Texas is back in first place!

By the way where is our resident White Sox fan? Is he groveling by watching his number one pitcher help blow an 8-0 lead and now currently in a 9-9 dogfight in the 9th! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom