• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The MLB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Mrbob said:
5-2 doesn't make me feel safe with Rusch pitching!

Lets go Cubbies bury the astros with a four game sweep!

Havent you realized its the Cubs vs Berkman? The Stros cant hit for shit during this long horrible slump which they may never ever ever get out of.

Your lead is safe if its two or more.

Lathentar

Looking for Pants
Mrbob said:
5-2 doesn't make me feel safe with Rusch pitching!

Lets go Cubbies bury the astros with a four game sweep!

Even after they got swept by the Reds, they got right back into the race.

Mrbob

Holy crap!

Did Jimmy Williams just walk Walker to get to Rameriz?

Even if he doesn't get a hit this is a stupid move! Rameriz is one of the hottest hitters in baseball!

*edit Damn Jimmy lucked out!*

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
When he called for the walk,Ordonez was on deck.

Mrbob

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

ASSSSSSSSSSStros iz teh d00m3d!!!!!!!1111

Derrick CATCH THAT! :(

Desperado

I want more changes. Starting with...firing the whole coaching staff. I dunno if that would help...but it sure would be interesting.

Fifty

How many innings did the SP go last night? I'll check..... (EDIT: Seven last night :p I know Roy O went 7 tonight, and that's great.

Eminem

goddamit, Griese!
Mrbob said:
Hahahahahahaha. I was trying to be tongue in cheek to agitate you and it worked since you are a hated Sox fan!! I won't say anything bad about Carlos Lee again lol!!!

PS prepare to see your team get whupped soon by the Cubbies!

GO RUSCH! Don't blow it! -_-

lol, well then...job well done =P

And yeah, those games are gonna be good. I'm going to at least one of them.

Matrix

crazy.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHA ASSTROS LOSE HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAA LANE GAVE US A TEASE OF WHAT HE WILL BRING HAHAHAAHA BUT THEY STILL LOSE HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Mrbob

Matrix said:
crazy.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHA ASSTROS LOSE HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAA LANE GAVE US A TEASE OF WHAT HE WILL BRING HAHAHAAHA BUT THEY STILL LOSE HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

:lol

Mrbob

Lathentar said:
Cubs were in the same position a week ago.

Cubs haven't been swept in a three or four game series all year (Or last year) so they weren't in the same position. :D

6-1 roadtrip big series against Oakland at Wrigley starting tommorrow!

Desperado

Matrix said:
crazy.jpg

lol...yeah I'm thinking getting rid of Hidalgo doesn't look bad anymore...

But they're actually showing life! Odds of them scoring in the 9th was next to nil until the last few days...I'm thinking that players-only meeting actually helped. I'm optimistic. Besides, the Astros-Cubs series record is only 4-5. =P

Meier

WTF! In his first 12 starts, Ishii gave up 6 or more hits only 4 times.. he's given up 6 hits in 1.2 IP so far tonight!

Meier

MOTHERFUCKER!! Hudson loses a win because Jim Mecir blows a big lead.. I *need* all the wins I can get in the league I have Hudson on :mad:

Mrbob

Miguel said:
Gagne.jpg
kenjennings.jpg

WHO's STREAK WILL END FIRST?

LOL

At least this four game sweep softens the blow over the Cubs losing three games to the Pirates this year after leading going into the 9th inning! O_0

Mrbob

Well, it could be worse.

Colon could have taken the huge deal the White Sox were going to give him! Now the Angels are stuck with his 8+ era!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom