• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The MLB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Bail out?!! roofles the ball clearly hit the bat...even Alou knew it did.

Scoobert

Good bye to your streak Carlos Lee. :p

ph_134321.jpg

Mrbob

Carlos Lee can now get back to his .250 batting average.

EH Remlinger is all over the place now! Pitch a strike buddy way too high!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Eminem

goddamit, Griese!
Mrbob said:
Carlos Lee can now get back to his .250 batting average.

Yeah, because he didn't bat .290 last year. or .270 the two years before that. or .300 the two years before that. and it's not like he has a career .286 average.

Shut the fuck up. If you're gonna bash the Sox, at least know what the hell you're talking about. kthanx

haha, red sox fans at coors field chant "YANKEES SUCK" while the sox get beat on.

idiots.

At a game I went to two years ago, White Sox fans starting chanting "SAMMY SUX" after a win. Bitter, little people...

Matrix

Bye bye Doggy..I will miss your good years and hope the Mets get the version we see today.

Eminem

goddamit, Griese!
Mrbob said:
LOL.

Typical Sox fan. Can dish it but can't take it!

oh no no no, I can take it. Talk about our terrible defense. Talk about our all or nothing offense. Talk about our inconsistant middle relief. Talk about the terrible averages of the HR or nothing bats of Valentin or Crede. Just KNOW what it is you're talking about.

You obviously have no clue about anything Carlos Lee, so why even bring it up?
That's like me saying "time for Alou to get back to hitting .190"

I don't want to look like a jackass. Neither should you.

Mashing

Is it normal to trade a position player for pitchers?

Hopefully the Astro's are done dealing yet... they should make a big trade (Randy Johnson like trade) right before the trade deadline to get a great hitter

Matrix

Yes..he's 100% MET now.

Man when I see the stros in August at shea,its going to be strange to see Doggy in that horrid uniform.

Matrix

Mashing said:
Is it normal to trade a position player for pitchers?

Hopefully the Astro's are done dealing yet... they should make a big trade (Randy Johnson like trade) right before the trade deadline to get a great hitter

It is when your pen sucks and the position player in question is getting payed too much and not producing...plus its time for Lane to shine :)

Mrbob

Eminem said:
oh no no no, I can take it. Talk about our terrible defense. Talk about our all or nothing offense. Talk about our inconsistant middle relief. Talk about the terrible averages of the HR or nothing bats of Valentin or Crede. Just KNOW what it is you're talking about.

You obviously have no clue about anything Carlos Lee, so why even bring it up?
That's like me saying "time for Alou to get back to hitting .190"

I don't want to look like a jackass. Neither should you.

Hahahahahahaha. I was trying to be tongue in cheek to agitate you and it worked since you are a hated Sox fan!! I won't say anything bad about Carlos Lee again lol!!!

PS prepare to see your team get whupped soon by the Cubbies!

GO RUSCH! Don't blow it! -_-

Matrix

Haha Alou with the Golden pee pee hand cant throw Kent out on a short popup.

Matrix

You dont really want him dead? Then again Cubs fans would wish that on anyone if it meant the Cubs could get to the World Series...pyschos.

Matrix

Hey Cub fans!!!!!! Lick the base of Berkmans bat!

Matrix

Amazing how the Cubs score...bloop hits and broken bat singles....I shit on them.

Matrix

Yea he was safe..suck on that cubbies.

This game is over *grabs rope and chair*

Mrbob

Matrix said:
Yea he was safe..suck on that cubbies.

This game is over *grabs rope and chair*

5-2 doesn't make me feel safe with Rusch pitching!

Lets go Cubbies bury the astros with a four game sweep!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom