• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The MLB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
For all you astros fans out there.......

broom.jpg

Scoobert

I don't know why the Marlins got Koch and money. Part of a bigger plan? Maybe use the money and go after Beltran? Koch will just be middle relief for the Marlins, not a closer. Benetiz is just too good. The Marlins do have one of the best pitching coaches in the league, Rosenthal. He's turned around a few pitchers who lost their luster later in their careers. Benitez anyone? Andy Fox anyone?

Eminem

goddamit, Griese!
Cubsfan23 said:
It evens out the fact we have Rey "I'm hitting .091" Ordonez in the 2 spot

lmao. Chicago has the worst shortstops in baseball.

Colon could have taken the huge deal the White Sox were going to give him! Now the Angels are stuck with his 8+ era!

Yeah, that would have been death. What a fatass.

A koch joke can only degrade the man. He is so awful it defies logic.

:lol :lol

Mashing

Mrbob said:
Cubs haven't been swept in a three or four game series all year (Or last year) so they weren't in the same position. :D

6-1 roadtrip big series against Oakland at Wrigley starting tommorrow!

Oakland has the best interleague record in baseball... good luck with them.

Atleast the Astros have a series with the pirates after this one

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
lmao

HAHA I noticed you didnt list the Cards.

Matrix

Cubsfan23 said:
A's just got their last win against an NL central team

logo-no-drugs-480.gif

Matrix

Whatever you booger picking fans
cubs_booger.jpg

Matrix

Whatever...You havent been alive since 1908 so you havent seen your team win shit either.

PS. you never will

Matrix

Big deal...Ive seen them choke 5 outs away from a World Series birth.

Desperado

ANYWAY...tonights lineup...

Astros.
1.Craig Biggio, CF.
2.Jose Vizcaino,SS.
3.Lance Berkman, LF.
4.Jeff Kent, 2B.
5.Jeff Bagwell, 1B.
6.Mike Lamb, 3B.
7.Jason Lane, RF.
8.Brad Ausmus, C.
9.Pete Munro, P.

Damn no Everett...and Lamb is in at 3B...Guess we won't see Ensberg hit his 1st homer tonight...Actually we probably won't ever see him hit one. =/

Matrix

I still dont get how one guy can hit 25 homeruns in one year and the next year not even have one through June o_O

Its good to see Lamb back,our bench missed his left handed bat.

Desperado

Matrix said:
I still dont get how one guy can hit 25 homeruns in one year and the next year not even have one through June o_O

My sentiments exactly.

That was a beautiful AB by Lamb...=/ eh can't blame him.

Matrix

hahaha another wasted chance with the basesloaded hahahaah god help them

Matrix

HE'S ALIVE!!!!!! HE'S ALIVE!!!!!!!!

KENT'S ALIVE!!!!!!

Matrix

Typical Bags...hit's a solo HR when the game is decided practically.

Better close the book Dotel or I'll fly down and kick your ass.

Matrix

Yea the positive thing is he's showing signs of breaking out of his slump,along with Kent.

WOOT STROS WIN :D AND MUNRO HAHA SHUT DOWN THE ANGELS..A BIG WTF TO THAT :)

Matrix

Eminem

goddamit, Griese!
Sox score 10+ again. 13 times this year, best in all of baseball.

Guess how many fans went to this Expos game? 4,576

That's pathetic beyond words.

Fifty

Who's that guy?

After The Unit's performance tonight, I demote him from the position of Fifty's Avatar, and I will replace him with Nomar.

Matrix

Some lucky dork on Jeopardy.

Miguel

Fifty said:
Who's that guy?

After The Unit's performance tonight, I demote him from the position of Fifty's Avatar, and I will replace him with Nomar.

NOMAR!!!!!

NOMAAHHH!!!!!

NOMAHAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom