• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The neighbor's dog went inside their house, and the neighbor scolds you for doing so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only way I can make sense of this is if I pretend neighbor=roommate and their house = our house.
...maybe?
But then the fur traveled back in time to rest on the couches the night before so I dont know. Let's give it a shot:

"My roommate and I have an agreement that her dog is to remain outside because it sheds quite a bit. While she was gone the dog was begging to be let in though so I gave in and let it in. My roommate later had friends over and was upset that there was dog hair all over the couch. I got yelled at."

Sound good, Iron Man?

Draw a picture OP.

And dont forget that green lines = sound.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Wait, there was a 9/11 angle somewhere in the OP originally?

Can a mod show us all the edits, please?

Abounder

Banned
So your neighbor wants you to vacuum their house because you let their dog in? Yea they're rude morons, you're the goddamn guest which might as well be like diplomatic immunity for situations like that.

So I'm thinking OP was at the neighbors house. He let the neighbor's dog into the house. The dog isn't allowed in the house so the neighbor got mad at the op and told him to vacuum because the dog sheds. That right?

The dog's main problem is that she sheds, so there's a house rule that the dog can't be inside the house. The dog started shedding this season, so there's a lot more shedding than usual.

I did the irresponsible thing, so I let the dog inside because I really like the dog.

Then your neighbor asks you to vacuum the living room because of fur. She had guests over the previous night, and there was fur on the couches.

I need to find a way to apologize to my neighbor. I got yelled at and I didn't enjoy the experience, but she must've had good friends over.

How is there fur on the couches last night if you let the dog in the next day?

TIME PARADOX

sammex

Buy your neighbours a dog brush and tell them to brush their dog.

I have a breed that sheds heavily and 5minutes of brushing a day means barely any dog hair inside.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
The dog's main problem is that she sheds, so there's a house rule that the dog can't be inside the house. The dog started shedding this season, so there's a lot more shedding than usual.

I did the irresponsible thing, so I let the dog inside because I really like the dog.

Then your neighbor asks you to vacuum the living room because of fur. She had guests over the previous night, and there was fur on the couches.

I need to find a way to apologize to my neighbor. I got yelled at and I didn't enjoy the experience, but she must've had good friends over.

This timeline makes no fucking sense!

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Never mind the post, can somebody decrypt the title?

The title is for a thread where the OP is complaining about how his neighbors let their dog in their house so he should be allowed in their house too because he's at least equivalent to a dog.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
So I'm thinking OP was at the neighbors house. He let the neighbor's dog into the house. The dog isn't allowed in the house so the neighbor got mad at the op and told him to vacuum because the dog sheds. That right?

Haha. Oh man, I wish someone would try and pull that on me. The most you'd get is a "Whoops" if it isn't my dog. Trying to make me vacuum in that situation is some shit someone would do to embarrass you. They're going to need to vacuum their house anyway.

lenovox1

Bro, stop shedding and you won't get your human's neighbors in trouble.

And, don't worry, your human won't make you vacuum up your own fur. You don't even have thumbs.

Is that how this exercise works?

The dog is inside my house. You let my dog inside. You are to blame for my dog inside the house. The house is with dog inside. You let the dog inside the house that I am inside. Inside my house is the dog that is mine. My dog is inside the house that it is inside which is mine.

Reset

I think the OP is saying he was at his neighbor's home and he let their dog in when he wasn't supposed to since the dog sheds. And now the dog made a mess in their home and they want the OP to clean it up since he let the dog in.

This is a dog owner who clearly shouldn't own a dog or least should have done more research into dog breeds. There are plenty of breeds that don't shed.

Your neighbor is an uptight jackass.

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
I think I got it. OP was over at neighbours house, and then let the neighbours dog in without confirming first if the dog was allowed into the house. Neighbour got pissed, and then gave OP chores to do like a misbehaving child.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member

Let me try to untangle this:
You were over at your neighbor's place and you let their dog inside because you like the dog and wanted to pet it/spend time with it and the dog proceeded to shed everywhere once you let it in? When the neighbour found out you let their dog into their house, the neighbour got upset and wanted you to clean up since the dog wasn't allowed inside.

If the neighbour explicitly told you not to let the dog in beforehand, then that's on you and you should clean up. If your neighbour didn't say anything beforehand about not letting the dog in, then tell your neighbour to fuck off.

I'm assuming the neighbor keeps their dog outside. OP made the mistake of letting their dog inside of their house, which they did not like. As punishment for letting the dog in, they're making the OP vacuum up.

What+s+going+on+in+this+thread+make+this+thread+work_bd318a_4643138.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom