• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The New and Improved Cricket Thread© - Now Roadblock Free!

Yagharek

Laxman has batted well against Australia before. So has Dhoni for that matter. It's not over by any means yet, but pressure is mounting.

Window

India's batting just hasn't been clicking together. The batsmen have been in form over the past two years but at different times.

Yagharek

Where's irfan? Not gloating, just interested in where he sees the game standing now seeing as he has watched more of India recently than others here.

You know they should know they have like 2 days to do this but nooooo let us give out wickets. BTW it is always pleasure to see sachin bat. His straight drives are just crazy

Window

Gone! Definite close call on the no ball though, could have gone either way honestly.

By the way do you guys think they'll play Ryan Harris next game if he's fit?

Yagharek

Sup India?

lol indeed. I might have to change my prediction lol

What happened to all the Bollywood gifs?

imagerytp7h.gif

Salazar? Post if youre ok!

Well Hilfenhaus was not likely to be the part of the team right? Wasn't he called in because of fitness issues of the other bowlers (Harris and Cummins)?

Hilfy has been in good form for Tasmania in Sheffield Shield. And this performance will keep him in the side I bet.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
Where's irfan? Not gloating, just interested in where he sees the game standing now seeing as he has watched more of India recently than others here.

Not defending the git but he wasn't here yesterday either. Must be doing.......... something.

Good to see Australia has no shortage of talented quicks. Get some more new good batting blood and we might be pretty decent again.

In all honesty both teams have batted poorly but i feel the aussies have bowled better, fuller and straighter for alot more deliveries.

Window

Dhoni really should keep playing like that. No point in defending for him since he's gonna get out quickly either way but may as well make runs while doing it.

Top Bottom