• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The New and Improved Cricket Thread© - Now Roadblock Free!

master15

I told you! The curse was put on Punter. Man can't seem to kick on and make a century. What a shame.

I dread what's coming up. Got to give credit to Zaheer, been out for a while yet still pretty lethal.

Salazar

You would, unless you were selected to the Australian team. Then apparently it is in your contract to swing at every piece of shite that comes your way.

kNjvM.gif

tri_willy

wow, welcome back grug.

guessing india has the upperhand right now, unless if hilfy or pattinson bowl a killer spell 2moro, i have india taking out the first test, providing the aussie tail doesnt wag

Yagharek

Australia need to get a lead of at least 300. Still 2 days to play and unless India forget how to bat, 200/250 will be an easy target.

artist

Banned
Australia need to get a lead of at least 300. Still 2 days to play and unless India forget how to bat, 200/250 will be an easy target.
Umm, unless I missed something India were bowled out for less than 300 in their first innings. And the rule of test is that in the 4th innings, the target is 120% of the total set.

Anything above 250 is a tough target.

Aww, Dravid.

master15

Yup, I don't think INdia will fall so easily 2nd innings and with a score of 250 odd to chase it only takes Sehwag to hit a quick fire 50-60 odd and with their line up they can cruise.

A familar sight of hoping our tailenders can do the bulk of batting for us :/

Yagharek

Umm, unless I missed something India were bowled out for less than 300 in their first innings. And the rule of test is that in the 4th innings, the target is 120% of the total set.

You havent seen Australia's recent tests vs S. Africa or NZ I take it? Ability to defend a score is up there with ability to set one.

Grug

lol McGrath melted right the fuck down.

Yeah, it's a tricky one. Asking Sarwan "what does Brian Lara's dick taste like" makes it hard for McGrath to claim the moral high ground, but if some things are out of bounds in cricket sledging, wives in treatment for terminal cancer would have to be close to the line. Sarwan very lucky he didn't get snotted.

master15

Yeah, it's a tricky one. Asking Sarwan "what does Brian Lara's dick taste like" makes it hard for McGrath to claim the moral high ground, but if some things are out of bounds in cricket sledging, wives in treatment for terminal cancer would have to be close to the line. Sarwan very lucky he didn't get snotted.

Do you remember if there was any credence to the "choo choo" sledge to Chris Cairns after his sister died in a related train accident?

artist

Banned
McGrath did not cover himself in glory, but dragging family members in is uncalled for, no matter what. That she was ill made it worse, but it was still pretty fucked.
Yeah I was pretty sad when I read his wife passed away. Sarwan is a known prick, regardless of this incident.

Top Bottom