• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The New and Improved Cricket Thread© - Now Roadblock Free!

Yagharek

He looks like an arrogant little prick with the ego of Ponting.

Shows how ignorant and clueless you are. He comes across as a very professional and intelligent cricketer, especially when interviewed on how he was going in Sheffield Shield cricket and had been on the outer of the Australian squad for years.

Grug

His reactions to the umpires on his dismissals + he post match conference interview was enough.

Methinks you are seeing what you want to see.

I would have given the ump a dirty look on that first innings dismissal though.

master15

While I am not the biggest fan of his 'personality' I got to give credit to Zaheer, he is a cagey operator.

Seeing him rely purely on his guile, on short run up with swing akin an older Wasim Akram.

Dead Man

India still in with a chance, have to see how the first session goes tomorrow.

Why doesn't Ponting open, he seems to be pretty god about not throwing his wicket away at the moment.

master15

Nice, I was afraid we would lose a wicket before end of the day. Nice partnership by these two. Who knows if Pointing can kick on.

All in all, good day for Aussie, let's see if they can execute tomorrow. Until then folks...

just woke up. Ponting is still there. Everything is well. I think they will take it to 300 tomorrow .

Just want to add love you kalis you da best.

Grug

Nice work Pup. Still not in your corner but happy to be proven wrong. Still reserve the right to call him a useless sack of crap next time he folds when the heat is on.

master15

6a0120a735b61b970b013483f38363970c-800wi

Beautiful

Did people really expected india to do good overseas? They are really really overrated. When was the last time they did good against a good team?

Fredescu

Did people really expected india to do good overseas? They are really really overrated. When was the last time they did good against a good team?
They always give us a pretty good run for our money out here, and I don't many people were convinced that the team that just got beaten handily by New Zealand were really a "good team".

master15

Dave: "Ponting may have silenced his doubters, but Clarke has definitly taken over. Days gone past Ricky kicks on for the double where Clarke makes a Mark Waugh esk low hundred. He certaintly has matured as a batsman, a double here will go further to silencing those who have questioned his substance over the years, myself included!"

Hey nothing wrong with Mark Waugh 100 plus score on the board and getting out to what looks like the most lazy and soft dismissal you can imagine.

I wouldn't have it any other way :D

artist

Banned
They always give us a pretty good run for our money out here, and I don't many people were convinced that the team that just got beaten handily by New Zealand were really a "good team".
Jeez, you Aussies are really begging for the underdog status.

Top Bottom