• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The New and Improved Cricket Thread© - Now Roadblock Free!

Grug

Brisbane crowd aren't doing their job here, they should be roaring.

Should be deafeningly uncomfortable out there.

Grug

legend166 said:
Pretty even at the moment. One more wicket before lunch would tip it Australia's way.

prem-pepper-steak-pie.jpg

;)

Dead Man

So the thread looks pretty roadblock free today. :D Anyway, Siddle! Bloody beauty.

Kryten said:
Slightly OT, but thanks for the minutes silence today before the start of play - it means a lot.
I missed the first half of the day, but yeah, that would have been a nice touch, sorry I missed it.

Rezbit

Happy to see X-man pick up a few wickets at the end! Good closing by the Aussies, I had a bad feeling Bell was gonna sneak away on us!

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
guidop said:
He jinxed Siddle pretty good. Keep up the good work Legend

lol yup!

6 for and a hat trick to boot!

Tricky batting session for Aus now. Keep it together boys.

Oh and WTF CHANNEL NINE!!! first day of Ashes and you put fucking Antique Roadshow on? fuck me dead.

Salazar

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy said:
Oh and WTF CHANNEL NINE!!! first day of Ashes and you put fucking Antique Roadshow on? fuck me dead.

I got an old Who Wants to be a Millionaire ?

Well, I say I got it; I switched right the fuck off.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
Now Grandstands fucked out

BEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Save us Cricinfo!!!!

Top Bottom