• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The New Official Madden Season 12 Thread: LD come back... you can blame it all on me!

Ramirez

Fifty said:
Wow..what a game, Ramirez. You might not have enjoyed it as much as I did, since I came away with the W..but it was the best game I've been involved in this season. It felt like we were using the Colts and the Pats, instead of two gritty AFC North teams.

You really played well, as always, and I'm sure you'll rebound. We've had some battles over the years as these two teams, and that was one of the more epic ones.

Yup, it was a good game. Perhaps if I could stop averaging 2+ picks a game I'd be in better shape in most of my games instead of them all coming down to a few points, heh.

LukeSmith

Natural, looks like you ran the ball 129 times with Edgerrin against the dolphins, I think you flipped rushing attempts and yards for him.

bluemax

Banned
Phillip Rivers with the epic passing performance!

20/22 201 yards, 3TDs and get this 2 INTS! None of my passes hit the ground!

GG MiG, washed the taste of that earlier debacle out of our mouths. That's two straight games where my DB tipped the ball on a deep pass to the WR for a long gain/TD. Really annoying.

LJ11

My fault Mig, I was really busy yesterday and totally forgot about our game. I'm free the rest of the weekend, name the time/date and I'm there.

LukeSmith said:
Natural, looks like you ran the ball 129 times with Edgerrin against the dolphins, I think you flipped rushing attempts and yards for him.

Ah thanks...I will fix that.

Luke you watchin me? =P

Fifty

Rorschach said:
Mine froze when you left. :|

ofcch3.jpg

bluemax

Banned
Rorschach said:
:lol EA won't let him go.

They did move him down from 3rd on the depth chart to 4th, but it still lets me put him in the line up! He had his best game of the year against MiG too.

Cloudy said:
I guess we can use the TD stats and score. No way I beat you again :lol

Konex busting the division open?

Cloudy

Banned
Rors was up 20-7 and I scored off a 100 yd INT return to make it 20-14 with 3 minutes left. He then fumbled the kickoff return and I scored again to close out the game :lol

He also had an endzone TD return on me earlier though :p

we need the individual player stats. pause the game next time before the game ends to do the stats! it has happened to all of us. i know it sucks to replay but if we aren't playing for individual stats then what are we playing for?

you will still win conex! the football gods never lie!

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
FrenchMovieTheme said:
we need the individual player stats. pause the game next time before the game ends to do the stats! it has happened to all of us. i know it sucks to replay but if we aren't playing for individual stats then what are we playing for?
you will still win conex! the football gods never lie!

The true 49er way.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!! DM has to be the luckiest SOB against me.

I'm going to go kill myself now.

LJ11

Miguel said:
LJ, you around?

If not, anyone else want to get a game in about 30 mins after the Red Sox/Rays game is over?

I'm around and I'll be up for another hour or so, let me know if you still want to play.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
DMczaf said:

Can you explain to me why my fucker dropped that pass? I can....

YOU HAVE A VOODOO CURSE ON ME.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Matrix said:
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!! DM has to be the luckiest SOB against me.

I'm going to go kill myself now.

if you were in the NCAA league you could get revenge by returning kicks for TD's

Matrix

CB3 said:
if you were in the NCAA league you could get revenge by returning kicks for TD's

:lol

You trying to recruit me? Someone quit the league?

Fifty

Yep :lol

The death of Madden will be when FMT forces us to join NCAA before we can play in Season 13.

edit: I was expecting something worse. Maybe that camera angle didn't show it..but it looked like he didn't have much room to catch that in.

edit again: This'll cheer you up, Matrix

Matrix

DMczaf said:
Here I am doing my best NCAA 09 Robo QB impression

http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/video/1528921

And here is Matrix going for the glory, but falling short. Thank you Lance Moore!

http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/video/1528929

Ronde Barber's animation says it all :lol

Even your TD pass was a big FUCK you to me.I really felt I outplayed you too *sigh*

I was in Fifty,I think it's the camera angle.I had the catch and it was counted as a dropped pass since he just f-ing dropped it.

EDIT- Thats cold Fifty!

Matrix

Hey I need someone to play as the Rams for my week 2 game against the Saints,since DM screwed it up last time.

Who wants to beat me?

lol another "lost connection to opponent drop".

i think the culprit has to do with injuries. test this out dudes. everytime i remember getting that disconnect message it has come right after an injury. anyone else noticed this? maybe just coincedence but i bet not. maybe we should be playing with injuries off?

anyhow gg LJ. somehow i was down in the score even though i moved the ball well. that CB just made 2 good jumps on the ball for those picks. plus the last play before the half i was going to spike it then i figured fuck it!

LJ11

FrenchMovieTheme said:
lol another "lost connection to opponent drop".

i think the culprit has to do with injuries. test this out dudes. everytime i remember getting that disconnect message it has come right after an injury. anyone else noticed this? maybe just coincedence but i bet not. maybe we should be playing with injuries off?

anyhow gg LJ. somehow i was down in the score even though i moved the ball well. that CB just made 2 good jumps on the ball for those picks. plus the last play before the half i was going to spike it then i figured fuck it!

Yeah, good game dude. My D line gets no pressure on passing downs, you had a bunch of time to throw. That play before the half was pretty big, swung some moment my way when you didn't convert.

As for the dropped connection, I think it has something to do with playing unranked games. I never get drops when injuries occur in a ranked game. When I play unranked games with a friend of mine we get them all the time, Xbox version so it's not PS3 specific. I wonder if it's the injuries that triggers the disconnect in unranked games.

I'll fudge some of the stats in the morning FMT, I wrote down a few numbers that popped up during the game.

Rorschach

I might get a slappin', but I think it's partly to do with FMT. He's the only person I've disconnected with post-patch. Plus, he keeps having to replay games because of his disconnects to a bunch of people.

*runs*

Fifty

Rorschach said:
He's the only person I've disconnected with post-patch.
*runs*

Same here. I lost out on a great ass-kicking performance against him :( FMT, I'm sorry but we're replacing you with Ando.

fine then. i quit this league. fuck all of you i hate you!

jk ill check my nat settings! i DID change my router wireless settings to channel 6 cause channel 1 was giving me problems even getting online with the ps3

it has the following as settings:

Security: WEP
Address Settings: Auto
MTU: Auto
Proxy Server: Do not use
UPnP: Available
NAT Type: Type 2

anything i should change there??

Top Bottom