• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The New Official Madden Season 12 Thread: LD come back... you can blame it all on me!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
True,you around to play our week 7 game?

Great game Livewire....halfway to the promised land. :D

Looking forward to taking on this phenom known as "The Natural" where art will not imitate life...if I can help it!

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
technically im still using the vikings. But my heart really is not into Madden this year. I should have went with my gut and skipped it this season.

I still have my game to play against the Cardinals and this game against Matrix, but after that I think I'm out.

Sorry guys. The game is worth more to me in trade value than it is sitting on my shelf. I mean I've only played 4 or 5 games total this year.

The love is gone.

Matrix: I am not home this weekend. Long weekend in Canada. We will have to play sometime this week.

LiveWire

Shawnwhann said:
Great game Livewire....halfway to the promised land. :D

Looking forward to taking on this phenom known as "The Natural" where art will not imitate life...if I can help it!

Yea, gg. Really sucks that before the disconnect it was tied in the 3rd 7-7 with me being a missed "Shazam" FG from being up 10-7. Did DM let you borrow his Game Genie for the restart? :lol

Rorschach

MrBob: let me know if you want me to fill in as the Vikes. I use Chester, Gus and a foreign playbook.

No one ever notices that I always swap Tiki for Ronde and vice versa. Not even DM!

LJ11

Rorschach said:
MrBob: let me know if you want me to fill in as the Vikes. I use Chester, Gus and a foreign playbook.

No one ever notices that I always swap Tiki for Ronde and vice versa. Not even DM!

Dude, I noticed it today, but thought I was just seeing things. :lol

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
No problem True.

GG Mig,sorry :(

Rams make Bush look like a God.

Too bad my week 2 stats cant count for player of the week awards.

Matrix

Miguel said:
No need to be sorry. I just suck.

Well you do play better with the Texans,so that's a plus!

Rorschach

Mrbob said:
True you can't quit until I get my games in with you! I want two easy wins!
Just play me! I sux with that playbook, Gus, and Chestah. Ask Ram!

LJ11 said:
Dude, I noticed it today, but thought I was just seeing things. :lol
Worked better back when they had the same blank jersey and background. :p

bluemax

Banned
I'm playing Somnia for my game against the Rams. He's gonna write down the stats afterward so if an admin could give him access he'll enter them later.

Matrix

Mig is the Rams owner for every game now,I believe.

Rorschach

I changed it. Blue has been trying to get this game in for a while and it's kinda unfair to have to play a division rival yet again (that's why I didn't fill in!).

Let me know when you guys are done, Somnia.

Somnia

Rorschach said:
I changed it. Blue has been trying to get this game in for a while and it's kinda unfair to have to play a division rival yet again (that's why I didn't fill in!).

Let me know when you guys are done, Somnia.

Game is over...I'm done entering my stats.

GG BTW Blue...was suprised I even scored a TD with the rams :lol

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
dskillzhtown said:
Sorry about last night, I was OUT.

What time can you play tonight? I will be available from 6 until midnight central tonight.

im around all night

Matrix

This is my last season of Madden.Ive had enough of this game.Even my win against Mig wasn't fun and I felt bad for him,which is why I said sorry.

I'll finish out the season cause FMT payed for league daddy,but I'm done and won't be in season 2.

Fifty you can give the Vikes the 19-0 victory,I didn't want to play more and should have quit after that lobbed pass crappy animation that gave you a safety.

I'm sure you will pm me cussing me out or something,but I'm going to sleep so I can keep my sanity.I knew I shouldn't have tried to play a league game against someone who can user pick every pass play *yea I know I kept running the same play,I just wanted to see how many you could do at that point*,after I lost a Show game and was still pissed about a non called strike.

This ends my madden blog.

Fifty

I'll admit that your safety was frustrating. (Did you hold down pass or tap it? If you tapped it, it should have been a lob. If you held it, ok yeah that sucks) but the rest of the game's big turning points were fair and square.

I played safety and made two good plays and you made two mistakes. That's enough to quit the league over? That's enough to give up on the game for? I know people don't seem to be enjoying the game this year, but it seems in direct correlation to how bad they're doing. If that one play plus my doing better in the game than you causes you to snap like that, maybe you need to take a break from all leagues, not just this one.

Matrix

I'll reply one more time cause I cant help myself and I never go to sleep when I say I will :D

I was actually at the time before the football game more angry about the Show game cause of a non call strike to Zaun and then the floodgates opened up....you should know how Show games affect me.That lingered with me and at that point I knew I shouldn't have played a league game,but you had wanted me to decide before Show.I made the wrong mistake like usual *sigh*

Yea I was pissed about the lob pass safety cause I pressed the button down hard like I usually do and that happened.You would have been pissed if that happened to your Ravens? I'm sure if we would have completed the game you would have posted a vid replay to mock me ;P

I didn't say I was quitting this league,but I don't see why I have to play season 2? It's not like this game has been so kind to me,with bs booted fgs,konex QB sneak W,the DM curse.This half a game against you isn't the reason I don't enjoy this years version.

Fifty,I'd like you use the Texans or one of the worst teams defense wise and we will see how you feel about the game over a full course of a season.Being an already great defense player and using the Ravens D makes for a fun time.

Somnia,I know all about losing in these leagues and have never quit a League daddy Madden league and won't quit this one despite always using basically the worst team or one of the worst teams in the game year after year.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Somnia said:
Man so many people quitting...I'm 1 and 5 and still having fun...its a damn game guys. Losing happens

I just don't really like Madden this year. Losing on top of that makes it worse.

I am loving the NCAA League and I have only won 2 games in that one. I like NCAA more, no Leaguedaddy, CPU opponents, and recruiting make that a superior league to me.

The biggest draw of NCAA is the fact I really like the game. I am in my 3rd season of my NCAA offline dynasty, while I am on week 4 of my Madden dynasty.

Rorschach

dskillzhtown said:
I just don't really like Madden this year. Losing on top of that makes it worse.

I am loving the NCAA League and I have only won 2 games in that one. I like NCAA more, no Leaguedaddy, CPU opponents, and recruiting make that a superior league to me.

The biggest draw of NCAA is the fact I really like the game. I am in my 3rd season of my NCAA offline dynasty, while I am on week 4 of my Madden dynasty.
You like CPU opponents over people? I'd just play franchise if that were the case.
Matrix said:
konex QB sneak W
He doesn't play by the rules! He's a maverick! He's like the league's John McCain!

DRILL HERE! DRILL NOW!

dskillzhtown

Rorschach said:
You like CPU opponents over people? I'd just play franchise if that were the case.

Way to take 2 words out of my post and draw a conclusion. You must work for the McCain campaign. The fact is in NCAA I get a couple of weeks here and there to play on my own schedule and not have to meet up with someone else's schedule. To be honest, if there was no NCAA I probably would like Madden more. Not quiting the league or anything, just stating an opinion.

Cloudy said:
I noticed that the Madden official leagues are up...

I would be down to try that out for a season before I retire Madden 09. I would like to see what EA has cookd up for online Madden leagues.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
I would like to schedule my games as I don't like being this far behind. Here are the times I am free:

Tuesday: 915EST - 1045EST. I would like to start at 915 not at 1045.
Wednesday: Perhaps at 745EST but I do not want to miss the debate at 900
Thursday: Not available (softball)
Friday: Perhaps at 1030EST. Family movie night.
Saturday: 11AM to 1PM. Perhaps again in the afternoon.
Sunday: Pretty wide open.

Please, if you have a game scheduled with me, send me a message on AIM (Magnoggin) or PM me and let's knock these games out.

Mrbob

This holiday season is going to destroy the league. :/

Too many good games coming out starting next week and going through december.

DMczaf

Mrbob said:
This holiday season is going to destroy the league. :/

Too many good games coming out starting next week and going through december.

You're already making up excuses for your future quitting?

Matrix

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I just went through a four game skid and will likely start losing again against FMT, Shawn, Natural, and the rest of my gauntlet schedule. I still don't really like the game from when I first got it, and runninig this on the 360 would have at least benefitted me controlswise. So what, I like playing with you chumps. It's better than playing AI or cheesers!

dskillzhtown

Wellington said:
I just went through a four game skid and will likely start losing again against FMT, Shawn, Natural, and the rest of my gauntlet schedule. I still don't really like the game from when I first got it, and runninig this on the 360 would have at least benefitted me controlswise. So what, I like playing with you chumps. It's better than playing AI or cheesers!

*tear

You should join the NCAA league. It be fun.

Rorschach

I'm quitting the league too! ....pending this roster update. :'(

dskillzhtown said:
Way to take 2 words out of my post and draw a conclusion. You must work for the McCain campaign. The fact is in NCAA I get a couple of weeks here and there to play on my own schedule and not have to meet up with someone else's schedule. To be honest, if there was no NCAA I probably would like Madden more. Not quiting the league or anything, just stating an opinion.
Woah there, was just asking. I know scheduling certain people can be a drag, but I'd still rather play human opponents every game. That's just me, though. No need to get offended.

I would be down to try that out for a season before I retire Madden 09. I would like to see what EA has cookd up for online Madden leagues.
Nothing really. You can check out the GAF league. It's pretty shallow.

dskillzhtown

Rorschach said:
I'm quitting the league too! ....pending this roster update. :'(

Woah there, was just asking. I know scheduling certain people can be a drag, but I'd still rather play human opponents every game. That's just me, though. No need to get offended.

Nothing really. You can check out the GAF league. It's pretty shallow.

No offense taken, just posted after cleaning up vomit my dog left for me in the kitchen, lol. Might have been a lil heated at the time.

Rorschach

dskillzhtown said:
No offense taken, just posted after cleaning up vomit my dog left for me in the kitchen, lol. Might have been a lil heated at the time.
Nasty. :lol

At least it let you take a swipe at McCain. That gives us 2 in a page of a thread that has nothing to do with it. :highfive

Mrbob said:
So who the hell is the vikings?
ettuae.gif

I am. Big Whoop. You wanna fight about it?

Top Bottom