• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The New Official Madden Season 12 Thread: LD come back... you can blame it all on me!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Rorschach said:
:lol The Cowboys never get downgraded in the roster in spite of bad play and now they get Roy Williams. Fuuuuk!

my only hope is to go 5 Wide and pass to the shitty roy williams side every play

Mrbob

RORS you damn cheater stop double dipping teams!

Btw NEGAF Madden leaguers GOTY Peggle Nights is out on Steam tommorrow for $9.99. Buy it!

Rorschach

Mrbob said:
RORS you damn cheater stop double dipping teams!

Btw NEGAF Madden leaguers GOTY Peggle Nights is out on Steam tommorrow for $9.99. Buy it!
I take it easy on my opponents and I will be using Chester/Gus because I know it would have probably been an easy win on the schedule anyway. AD has 130 yards TOTAL on the year!

On the other hand, I had to play a close game with Zep while everyone else gets a freebie. >:|

Mrbob

Fine, you win. As long as you lay down for me in our games it is all good. :D

We can play tommorrow night after the debate.

As long as I'm not enthralled with PEGGLE NIGHTS. Might have to catch me on Steam!

Rorschach

Peggle Nights? Seriously? :| How low have we come when people are raisin' a ruckus over a popcap "sequel"? :(

MWS Natural said:
Sooo...Shawn want to get our game in this week? :lol
Well, the week advances tomorrow, so you have plenty of time before the update! :p

LiveWire

Rorschach said:
Peggle Nights? Seriously? :| How low have we come when people are raisin' a ruckus over a popcap "sequel"? :(

Clearly you have not played Peggle. I would expect that from a Raiders fan!

Rorschach

LiveWire said:
Clearly you have not played Peggle. I would expect that from a Raiders fan!
I have. I didn't even have to pay anything during the promotion when they were giving away free key upgrades, but it's still not all that. I wouldn't pay more than 5 dollars let alone get excited over a release. :p

Mrbob

TEXT BOOK could use some more hand eye coordination training anyway! It is all about placement, PEGGLE can show the way!

Peggle is not a game, its AN EXPERIENCE.

Fifty

Bryan's been MIA for a while now. I now he checks his PMs more than he checks the thread, so this probably won't help..but I just want to call him out! Because I'm jealous of his career and I want his woman and his sense of style.

Mrbob

eyeore.jpg

You are the new wellington!

Rorschach

Mrbob said:
You are the new wellington!
He's kinda right, though. He has nothing to lose. If someone playing with that overrated Cowboys team scores anything less than 40 points, he failed. If you lose with the Cowboys, that's mega fail.

It's even better than the Cheesetriots of old.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
This roster update is going to suck for me. EA loves to hate the Giants and now with a reason to downgrade them, they will big time. Aaron Ross and Eli down to 1 OVR confirmed.

BryanI

Fifty said:
Bryan's been MIA for a while now. I now he checks his PMs more than he checks the thread, so this probably won't help..but I just want to call him out! Because I'm jealous of his career and I want his woman and his sense of style.

Sorry, guys--it's been a bit crazy at work and I know last week we simply couldn't coordinate any games. I should be around late at night tonight, friday, and most of the weekend. Again, sorry for being a bit MIA.

Somnia

Rorschach said:
Week 9 is unlocked, but won't be officially advanced until tonight.

Somnia: When do you want to destroy me?

I'm free anytime tomorrow for my ass whoopin just pick a time and I'll be there (as long as its not before 11am cst :lol)

LukeSmith

I am back now, but will be leaving again and will be available to play catch up this weekend.
Let's catch me up on losses on Saturday my friends!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
K going on.I'll send you the invite since I'm home.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
K,just post here when done.

Matrix

GG DCX congrats!

But... :lol @ Turner knocking all my guys over like its a 2k football game.I thought the Texans tackling was bad.

OK WTF IT FROZE AGAIN! I have no stats :| Please tell me you didnt press anything DCX? Never press X after a game right away or mash the button the game freezes *weeps*

DCX

DCX
Matrix said:
GG DCX congrats!

But... :lol @ Turner knocking all my guys over like its a 2k football game.I thought the Texans tackling was bad.

OK WTF IT FROZE AGAIN! I have no stats :| Please tell me you didnt press anything DCX?
It's froze for me too :( Why did you ask if i touched anything?

DCX

Matrix

FMT I'm not playing this game over,DCX deserves the W.I remember a few of my stats,but it's wrong to deny someone a W cause the game freezes at the results screen when that person is 0-8.

Miguel

LJ11, you around? Sorry I've been kinda missing. Tooth ache has been kicking my ass. Fell asleep as soon as I got home the past 3 days.

LJ11

Miguel said:
LJ11, you around? Sorry I've been kinda missing. Tooth ache has been kicking my ass. Fell asleep as soon as I got home the past 3 days.

Man I should have checked earlier, but I was watching the ballgame/debate/project runway, so I totally forgot.

I'm pretty flexible this week, so we'll get it in. Would run it tonight, but I'm pretty fucking tired right now.

LukeSmith

Matrix said:
FMT I'm not playing this game over,DCX deserves the W.I remember a few of my stats,but it's wrong to deny someone a W cause the game freezes at the results screen when that person is 0-8.

Is EA investigating this freezing issue?

Matrix said:

You let the game completely finish? There should be a league rule that you must pause the game 5-10 seconds before the final whistle to get the stats.

Top Bottom