• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts Thread

KevinCow

Banned
I'm curious, is Banjo still playing a Game Boy in the third file slot? I know other references to Nintendo have been changed, but changing that would take more work than changing a texture. But then they have an N64 in Nuts & Bolts, and Conker played a GBASP in Live & Reloaded, so I'd bet it's still there.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Shitcakes, I have it ordered online and they haven't sent me the code. Probably will be in the mail tomorrow.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
watkinzez said:
BK XBLA is up, for those with codes (or 1200 points to burn).

Really? really? The attack of the 1200 games continues, fuck that shit

I'm gonna get tricked into buying it sooner or later. If it truly looks great in hd, I'm on that sucker. They were gonna do Tooie too right?

watkinzez

Apparently collected notes remain collected, instead of the 'high score' mechanic in the original. Rusty Bucket Bay no longer hair-tairingly annoying!

Fantastical

Death Prophet
Sorry, this has probably been asked, but will I be able to pick this up tomorrow? And what happens if I go to Gamestop and they don't have any more codes? Is there a possibility of this happening? I NEED MY BANJO XBLA!

fernoca

Well, the game starts shipping tomorrow...the cards with the codes were apparently shipped last week; so call ahead just in case.

JSnake

watkinzez said:
Apparently collected notes remain collected, instead of the 'high score' mechanic in the original. Rusty Bucket Bay no longer hair-tairingly annoying!

:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MEGATON

Morts

watkinzez said:

I just popped into this thread to see what people thought of the demo, but because of this I have to buy a 360.

BobFromPikeCreek said:
Crud I wish I had a code. EB never called me about getting them, should I have called them? I just assumed I'd get it when I picked up the game.

Don't worry, I'm doing the same thing. I'll be (theoretically) picking up my code on Tuesday or Wednesday when I grab the game.

Zoso

It's been a long time, been a long time, been a long lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely time.
IT'S UP!??? SHIT, I GOTTA DOWNLOAD IT!!!

Zoso

It's been a long time, been a long time, been a long lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely time.
huh? I don't see it. All that's listed under Banjo Kazooie is a trailer and two picture packs. Where the hell is it??? =(

Costanza

Banned
Zoso said:
huh? I don't see it. All that's listed under Banjo Kazooie is a trailer and two picture packs. Where the hell is it??? =(
It's only up for people who preordered at Gamestop and got a code. Regular XBLA gets it on the 26th for 1200 pts.

Zoso

Costanza said:
It's only up for people who preordered at Gamestop and got a code. Regular XBLA gets it on the 26th for 1200 pts.
I've got a code, is there some super special way to go about unlocking the game that I'm overlooking?

Zoso

Costanza said:
Just click Redeem Code on the Marketplace blade.
ooooooooooooohhhh, thank you much! :D

Zoso

This is fantastic, I love this game so much :D how can I do homework now? seriously...

Rlan

ss-banjo-kazooie-xbla-009.jpg

Nom.

Top Bottom