• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Daily Show Thread with Jon Stewart

Jintor

:<

Heart goes out to Stephen and his family

can I get a source link? Basic news search is getting clogged from when he took a few days off when she was in a bad way back in Feb.

Raxus

I loved the intro. I wish I could provide a similar send off when the time comes.

Colbert is great tonight as well. Glad he is back.

gabbo

Yeah. That intro was hard to watch.

I kinda wished the whole show had just been a tribute to his mom after that intro, to be honest.
That being said, how long does it take ColbertNation to update to the latest episode? Huge fan of Postal Service and want to see more of their performances (and don't feel like waiting for TheComedyNetwork to put them up sometime tomorrow morning)

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
I hadn't really considered that there might have been an unexpected reason for the lack of new shows. First I thought last Thursday's may have been a rerun due to the doubled length of the McCartney episode, and then maybe he was somehow off this week despite The Daily Show being on.

Very sad, his mother and his family were/are obviously incredibly important to him. That was a really nice and touching tribute to her tonight.

Keasar

I had to take a break from watching Colbert after that intro. My condolences to him and his family, it sounds like they have taken a tremendous loss.

Jintor

It's probably partially my fault for going around the region restrictions, but the daily show online video thingy is so crash-happy and stupid buffering it's amazing

That Wall Street guy was funny. It surprises me people keep signing up to go on the show when it's clear they will be made fun of the entire time.

Not sure where to post this though felt this thread was oddly appropriate. Just saw a commercial on CNN (my mom watches the channel) that they're bringing back Crossfire.

Top Bottom