• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Daily Show Thread with Jon Stewart

explodet

Morlando Blur
Mustin Keebler
Jelusty Gobbler
Sorlena Blomez
8el6zQw.jpg

Silexx

Jon seemed a little.......odd last night. Was a great show because of it, though.

Honestly, I think he was quite right when he remarked that the audience seemed a little high-brow that night. Some of his jokes he falling completely flat.

He looked like he wanted a do over last night.

xir

Likely to be eaten by a grue
Jon seemed a little.......odd last night. Was a great show because of it, though.

The monday 8/4 was bizarre. Low energy, jokes were a bit off, the new correspondent is still not gelling. so weird, maybe something happened, the "moment of zen" even had the do-over mention, when it's usually Jon saying "HEREITISYOURMOMENTOFZEN" as quickly as possible. weird

I always thought James Cameron was kind of a dick based on behind the scenes stories of his movies, but he seems like a cool, laid-back guy. Maybe he's just mellowed in his old age.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Did I hear Jon right in that they're going on yet another fucking hiatus? Didn't they just come back from 2 weeks off 2 weeks ago?

I believe so. Can't say I blame them for focusing their vacation time during the summer.

When the hell is this back? I thought it would've been last night but apparently not.

Why do so many big news stories happen when this is off the air?

Silexx

When the hell is this back? I thought it would've been last night but apparently not.

Why do so many big news stories happen when this is off the air?

It's back on tonight.

The reason they didn't come back yesterday was because they were all in LA for the Emmys.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I must say, I did like this line:

"Who is X?"
"You mean the playwright?"
"You tell me. You seem to like him on Facebook."

They showed the Jason Jones bit at the end of tonight's episode and it looked good. Right now I'm thinking it may just be a poorly cut trailer.

Colbert ripping into those sad fucks at the Apple conference yesterday was amazing. Jason Segel is a fucking awesome guest. Similar to James Franco, he seems continually high on something.

I hate that they spend so much time on interviews on The Daily Show. I wish they copied Last Week Tonight's format and dropped them, or at least, not have one every day. Last night's was 12 minutes long!

Top Bottom